main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Phantom Menace DVD box error

Discussion in 'Archive: Attack of the Clones' started by Proudtobelrish, Apr 6, 2005.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Proudtobelrish

Proudtobelrish Jedi Youngling

Apr 6, 2005
    Attack of the Clones and Revenge of the Sith seem to be the most popular forums currently so this is my only hope. I don't know if a lot of people have noticed this, but when I was looking for the Approximate run time on The Phantom Menace WideScreen DVD version, it isn't there. The FullScreen version is fine. I believe it's 133 minutes on the FullScreen. But my question is, why would they not put the run time on both transfers of the film? Why only the FullScreen one? If anyone else notices this mistake too, respond to this topic.

This forum is for the discussion of Attack of the Clones only.

2. TCF-1138

TCF-1138 Anthology/Fan Films/NSA Mod & Ewok Enthusiast star 6 Staff Member Manager

Sep 20, 2002
    The big question is - who cares?

Anyway, you still have fullscreen in the US? That's sad!

Seagoat likes this.
  3. Moleman1138

Moleman1138 Manager Emeritus star 6 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Aug 18, 2004
    I'll answer the question, but this belongs in PT or TPM.

TPM WS came out a year before TPM FS. I don't know why they didn't do it the first time around. But it's better if you take it to the appropriate forum.

4. orangefuzz

orangefuzz Jedi Grand Master star 4

Feb 21, 2003
    Yeah I noticed that to and always wondered why. It's kind of an annoyance sometimes. But Widescreen is still better than you Fullscreen kids :p

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.