main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Oregon Portland ComicBook Show Nov.13th 2011

Discussion in 'Pacific Regional Discussion' started by jawafett, Oct 26, 2011.

1. jawafett

jawafett Oregon Fanforce Chapter Rep star 3

Mar 13, 2003
    What: Portland ComicBook SHow
    When: Nov. 13th 2011 10am - 5pm
    Where: Portland Memorial Coliseum

http://www.portlandcomicbookshow.com/
    Why: Collectibles

This event is really close to a con as we get here. The local Star Wars costuming groups will have tables there for pictures and raising funds for charities. I will be there for the Rebel Legion as ANH Han Solo.

For the OFF, I will have fliers and business cards to hand out, and some info to give out to people there while manning the Rebel side of the table.

If you're interested in going, it's a good place to find those collectibles (comics,toys,posters, etc.). Hope to see other members show up.

-Eric

2. AramysStrael

AramysStrael Jedi Master star 4

Mar 9, 2004
    Just a slight correction, you old smuggler... there is a convention going on that same weekend. It is called OryCon! ;)

OryCon 33 will be happening all weekend long at the Double Tree Hotel Lloyd Center.

But not wanting to derail this thread. I will be missing the show, this year, as I will be up in Seattle watching the Seahawks-Ravens game.

To all who attend: have fun and be sure to visit the tables of Cloud City Garrison (501st), Kashyyyk Base (Rebel Legion) and Seron Clan (Mandalorian Mercs) respective tables.

- Bill

3. Jershbi_Wan_Luap

Jershbi_Wan_Luap Jedi Youngling star 1

Aug 10, 2011
    Which to choose!!!!!!?

4. AramysStrael

Mar 9, 2004
    Come to OryCon on Saturday. You can see the Mercs there. They will have their table there for one-day only. I will be there Friday and Saturday night. I kind of have to, since I am running my GI JOE / Cobra table. Sunday, I am off to the game.

So hit OryCon on Saturday and PCBS on Sunday. Winner, winner chicken dinner for all parties involved!

- Bill

5. Jedi Gunny

Jedi Gunny Chosen One star 9

May 20, 2008
    Lucky you, getting to go to a football game. ;)

6. AramysStrael

Mar 9, 2004
    Yeah, this will be the second time I will get the opportunity to see a pro football game. The last one was ugly... Seattle stomped on my 49ers - bad! (34-0, Seattle)

This time, I am hoping that I can get a little payback, vicariously through Baltimore. So, I;ll be rooting the other birds on... go Ravens!

- Bill

7. Jershbi_Wan_Luap

Jershbi_Wan_Luap Jedi Youngling star 1

Aug 10, 2011
    I have chosen and it is niether :(

saving up for the costume. WAAAAA

8. AramysStrael

Mar 9, 2004
    At least you have a good goal to strive for. Let me know if you need help.

- Bill

9. jawafett

jawafett Oregon Fanforce Chapter Rep star 3

Mar 13, 2003
    I just hope to gain some new members from both events. Should be good.

-Eric