main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Mary !!PRANCING BANTHA!!

Discussion in 'NorthEast Regional Discussion' started by Jedi_Master_Mazzara, Oct 25, 2002.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Jedi_Master_Mazzara

Jedi_Master_Mazzara Jedi Master star 4

Jan 5, 2001
    "Welcome all space-farers to the Prancing Bantha. One of only two establishments in the Galaxy where you can get, argue, discuss, etc. anything and everything Star Wars!! Come in, look around, have fun, buy a drink, and relax!"
    --Located on Corellia, Diamond District
    --We are not liable for any injury or death that will occur when you enter through any ortifice in our building. Be it from our drinks, our denziens, or our owner, we are not responsible and cannot be prosecuted, thank-you. Ditto goes for the Raging Ronto, both owned and managed by your friendly blue Jedi, Master Mazzara. Thanks again!

(!!BLUE MILK SALOON!! Comeing soon to a FF near you!)

2. Mogook

Mogook Jedi Padawan star 4

Nov 14, 2001
    Can I get a glass of Jawa Juice?

3. Jedi_Master_Mazzara

Jan 5, 2001
    "Of course!"
    *Passes Mogook his Jawa Juice*
    "So what's happening in these parts nowadays?"

4. Mogook

Nov 14, 2001
    Oh, nothing much. Same ol', same ol'.

5. Jedi_Master_Mazzara

Jan 5, 2001
    Same ol' same ol' seems to have gotten so old it's died, :p... *yawns*

6. CommanderSesfan

CommanderSesfan Jedi Grand Master star 4

Jun 1, 2001
    I'm here :) Passing through visiting all the systems in the Northeast region. Pass me a lomin ale, and I'll be on my way again.

7. Jedi_Master_Mazzara

Jan 5, 2001
    *Passes Ses his ale*

8. Mogook

Nov 14, 2001
    That sounds good, I'll get one too.

9. jangoboy71

jangoboy71 Jedi Padawan star 4

May 14, 2002
    hey everyone hows it goin? jmm! a naboo armarato sour please

10. Fipe_Naz-mero

Fipe_Naz-mero Jedi Youngling star 2

Feb 4, 2002
    If it is not too much to ask, I would like to have a "Sith on the Rocks" please. And I have Republic credits to pay.

11. jangoboy71

May 14, 2002
    kicks back and begins to chuck darts at the board

12. Fipe_Naz-mero

Feb 4, 2002
    Naz-Mero sits on a stool near the bar. His black cape covers all of his features except his face. With his right had he raises the glass to drink, while with his peripheral vision studies all persons around him.

On the east corner jangoboy71 throw darts in a solitary game. Mogook sits at the far left of the bar still taking to the owner, Jedi Master Mazarra. CommanderSesfan sits between him and Mogook drinking his ale.

People outside pass by. Some look in thorugh the big tranparisteel windows that have the name painted in dark brown and red letters. The weather outside has been dry for a couple of days.

Fipe Naz-Mero, a Jedi Knight following the old Jedi Code, uses his left hand to check that his green Lightsaber still hangs freely. Today might be a very busy day.

"Some water please. I think that is going to be a dry day today."

13. jangoboy71

May 14, 2002
    wow......felipe goes all out with his roleplaying

14. DRK_HLMT

DRK_HLMT Jedi Grand Master star 4

Dec 7, 2001
    DRK_HLMT strides into the bar. The smell of Correllian brandy and deathsticks permeate the air. He spies Mogook sipping a cup of Jawa juice and Jangoboy71 taking in a game of darts. The place seemed lively tonight, at least as lively as a smoke filled bar could be on a weekday. As DRK_HLMT reaches the bar, a dark haired man pulls a blaster and presses it against his back. "No funny stuff DRK or the last thing you see will be your insides plastered to the bartender." The bar gets quiet and people start to slowly make their way to the door. DRK_HLMT realized that coming to the bar was a mistake. The reward for his arrest was enough to make any decent person want his hide for it and now it seems this guy wasn't wasting his time about getting it. "Who are you working for" DRK_HLMT said, hoping to figure out who this was by the sound of his voice again. "Never you mind who I work for. All you need to know is that I'll take you to them dead or alive. They didn't care which it was and I prefer dead anyway." Now DRK_HLMT knew who this was. It was Sly Grothem. Sly was nothing more than a two bit petty thief. Why would anyone hire this slime ball to bring in the most wanted man in the system was beyond DRK_HLMT's comprehension. "Enough of this" DRK_HLMT thought to himself. It's time this pug-nosed troll discovers exactly why DRK_HLMT's reward was so high. He turns to Sly and slips on the ring. Sly backs away and starts to hold his throat. "No, no, not that!!" "Yes, that!" Replies DRK_HLMT. The green light emitted from the ring heads not toward Sly's throat, but right between his legs. Sly slumps over in agony and passes out on the floor. Every one in the bar gives out a collective "Owwww" as they sympathize with Sly's excruciating pain. DRK_HLMT steps over Sly and steps up to the bar. "Gimme a decaf mocha latte and some of those butter cookies that your momma made please." The bartender doesn't hesitate to give DRK_HLMT what he wanted.

15. Fipe_Naz-mero

Feb 4, 2002
    Naz-Mero, who remained seated in his stool at the far right end of the bar, just does a small laugh. He takes his time finishing the "Sith on the rocks" he had ordered early, and places the empty container away. Now places the water jar next to him. He uses his left hand to take some credits out of his pouch. He place them on top of the counter.

"A round for everyone, alive that is. And give to my good friend DRK_HLM the biggest size for his drink." The Jedi reamains silent as the owner of the Cantina walks over and collects the money. "Make sure, that is a good brewing process for that latte." He says before pouring some water for himself.

He raises his glass towards the newly arrive DRK_HLM, and toast silently with water to him. He smiles, and drinks. He takes the water jar with him and sits on the very last table at the south end of the Prancing Bantha. He tosses his cape sideways, revealing his Silver Lightsaber. He sits, reclines and stares at the entrance of the room. He remains quite, and above all alert.

16. DRK_HLMT

Dec 7, 2001
    DRK_HLMT receives his Latte and cookies and thanks Master Naz-Mero for supersizing his latte. It was always good to have a Jedi Master for a friend. Even though his powers were no match for The Schwartz, DRK_HLMT always respected the Jedi. DRK_HLMT raises his glass and takes a big gulp. The Latte was exceedingly hot and as he started to spit it out, his helmet comes down and causes the hot java to spray all over the insides of his helmet and scorching his face. "Too hot!!" declares DRK_HLMT. He then makes a b-line for the bathroom to wash his face off.

17. Fipe_Naz-mero

Feb 4, 2002
    Naz-Mero has no other option but feel guilt for DRK_HLM accident. "If I kept it on small size, maybe he could've handle it better."

He keeps silence, as he feels that danger is getting closer. He sits upstraight and half closes his eyes to listen to the Force. His senses get attuned to the Force... and jackpot. There's three beings in the block with no good intentions. He can sense the danger, the fear, the anger... the very essence of the Dark Side.

"This is not going to be good." He says as he regains complete sense of his sorroundings. He unclips his Lightsaber but keep it on top of his lap. The black cape he was wearing, he toosed on the chair next to him. His light brown vest has an officer insignia attached to it. Slowly he take it out an place it on his side pouch.

"Better be prepare." He pour some more water, and sips slowly. On the east part of the room jangoboy71 jumps of emotion as he scored perfect on the solitary darts game. The owner, Jedi Master Mazzara cleans the top of the counter, still chatting with Mogook.

Luminous beings we are. No this crude matter. Master Yoda's words to Luke Skywalker still are part of the lectures given to Jedi, and he remembers then as he meditate in the Force.

18. MuttandSolo

MuttandSolo Jedi Padawan star 4

Feb 1, 2002
    Solo enters the bathroom of the Prancing Bantha to find Drk_Hlmt playing with his dolls in the bathroom sink. :eek:

Solo shakes his head disappointingly and leaves!

19. Fipe_Naz-mero

Feb 4, 2002
    Naz-Mero notices that MuttandSolo exits the bathroom shaking his head... What could have happened there?

He clears his mind and continues to meditate in the Force. The Force, a powerful ally is.

20. MuttandSolo

Feb 1, 2002
    Its not that powerful!

21. DRK_HLMT

Dec 7, 2001
    DRK_HLMT hears the doors to the bathroom open. He quickly grabs his action figures (they're not dolls!) and shoves them in his pocket. He turns to see MuttandSolo enter the bathroom. "You didn't see me playing with my action figures again did you?" "No, not at all DH. I didn't see anything." "Good" said DRK_HLMT. He gives MuttandSolo a suspicious look and as MuttandSolo walks back out of the bathroom DRK_HLMT could hear snickering coming from the other side of the door.

22. DarthMaulchael

DarthMaulchael Jedi Youngling

Oct 1, 2002
    Darth Maulchael enters the Prancing Bantha, casting spiteful looks to the other occupants. He takes special notice to the weezing man in the oversized helmet. Using the Force, he reaches out and snatches the precious toys from the illustrious lord.

"I have no time to meddle with those who play with TOYS! Com now. I sell insurance. Who knows...you could die tommorow."

At this a devious grin alights on the face of Darth Maulchael, as he turns his head towards Jedi Master Naz-Mero...

23. Mogook

Nov 14, 2001
    Mogook keeps his dolls...er, action figures, close to him, trying to keep them out of the sight of DarthMaulchael.

24. Fipe_Naz-mero

Feb 4, 2002
    Naz-Mero watches closely the newly arrival. He crosses looks with him. He studies DarthMaulchael with a lot of attention and uses the Force to get a better perception of him. But a wall build around the sisnister figure.

"I think that it has arrived." The Jedi didn't let his gaze drift to someplace else, but his Force sense went to full alert to avoid unwanted visitors comming from other entrances.

"Darth Maulchael, what a surprise!" Naz-Mero said smiling politely and standing up slowly. "May I offer you something to drink? Perharps some Aunt Beru's Blue Milk? Since you still under ager, no under age drinking is allowed."

Naz-Mero extended his right hand towards the counter while walking slowly. Do no understimate the power of the Dark Side. These words echoed in his mind.

"Dear Master Mazzara, some fine and A-grade Aunt Beru's Blue Milk for our young friend here." He put some credits over the counter to pay for his treat. Naz-Mero stood next to the counter, facing Darth Maulchael.

Things could get ugly, but so far they look promising good.

25. MuttandSolo

Feb 1, 2002
    Solo enters the Prancing Bantha with his Wookie, Mutt in tow. Solo sends Mutt to the bar for some Blue Milk, Wookie's cannot digest alcohol you know.

Meanwhile Solo saunters up to a thong-wearing Twi'Lek and proceeds to dish out moves that would make Lando Calrissien proud.

Just then Drk_Hlmt intrudes on Solo's flirtations and proclaims that he is Solo's "Father's, sister's, cousin's, former roommate!" Solo proclaims, "Over my dead body." Mutt comes to Solo's side as he pulls his blaster intending to rid himself of Drk_Hlmt's nuisance.

However, the proximity of a wookie to Hlmt has induced a violent allergic reaction, causing Hlmt to sneeze explosively sending his face shield slamming down on his face to which Hlmt loses all balance and control and stumbles back falling on the floor and kicking helplessly in the air.

The extreme humor of the situation causes Solo to laugh uncontollably and he accidentally fires his blaster erratically at Hlmt's feet. Hlmt kicks helplessly some more as the blaster bolts are grazing hs toes. Drk_Hlmt stands and begins moving in desperation to avoid the blaster bolts. Hlmt geos into a kind of "Riverdance" routine, only seen by miners on the Moons of Bogden.

Solo realizes that his blaster is firing and he soon holsters his sidearm. He tosses a chip to the bartender and apologizes for the noise as he and Mutt depart the Bantha.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.