main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Saga Precious Gift (AU. 13 years after ROTS.) [Ani, Obi, Luke, Leia, Mara] Updated 8/8

Discussion in 'Fan Fiction- Before, Saga, and Beyond' started by jacen200015, Aug 13, 2006.

1. ROTSFan

ROTSFan Jedi Master star 4

Jul 25, 2006
    Jacen200015--I noticed there is an unread PM I sent you from a loooong time ago. Would you mind just clicking on it so it doesn't count against my max? Thanks@};-

ROTSfan

2. jacen200015

jacen200015 Jedi Grand Master star 4

Jan 11, 2002
    Vaders_Angel : Certainly interested in this story! Very interesting thusfar. Please add me to your PM list. Thank you. You?ve been added :)

JediNat: I'm interested in your story! Sorry to hear about your laptop!
    Can I be on the PM list!
    Sure. The laptop is actually a team laptop so there?s nothing much I can do about it. Oh well, I just have to be careful and take safety measures. This laptop is way to sensitive.

eirene1988: So Luke killed Oira to save Leia's life? My guess is that this Oira is Padmé, who had also been mysteriously brought to life by the Force. ANAKIN won't like it when he knows! Oh, and please add me to your PM list, too. Interesting speculation. We?ll see if you?re right or wrong or both :)

Anakins_Kiss: This is great. can I join the list too? Thanks, you?ve been added :)

Ocelotl_Nesto: OK---interesting start, you got me hooked... Luke a killer? Force Vampire perhaps? Add me to the PM list please You?ve been added :)

ZeeRaX: Very intriguing.Can you add me in PM list. Thanks, you?ve been added :)

ROTSFan: Jacen200015--I noticed there is an unread PM I sent you from a loooong time ago. Would you mind just clicking on it so it doesn't count against my max? Thanks Sorry, I?m still not finished catching up to the fic, that?s why I haven?t clicked on it yet, it?s a reminder to read it and to help me find where I?m at. I know *gasp* the fic is completed but I have yet to finish reading it. You should see how many fics I need to catch up on :D I?m almost done reading it. I promise.

This is the current PM list:

G__Anakin
    HandmaidenVeme
    AnakinLuver
    KELIA
    Davedrag
    DarthJaded
    DancesWithBlasters
    pat_skywalker39
    Jaded_Rose
    Meredith_Kenobi
    JEDIFLYSWATTER
    jasminesolo
    Jade_eyes
    KnightAayla
    Vaders_Angel
    JediNat
    eirene1988
    Anakins_Kiss
    Ocelotl_Nesto
    ZeeRaX

3. jacen200015

Jan 11, 2002
    Here's the next post. I'm not really satisfied with it, but at least it's something.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

?Padme, I?m here! The healers are coming.? Anakin gathered Padme into his arms where she had collapsed on the floor, and carried her to their bedroom. Her pain reverberated through the Force so strongly that Anakin had to make his mental shields stronger.

Padme clutched at her swollen stomach and moaned in pain as a contraction hit her again. Her throat was already sore from screaming in agony and her strength was rapidly fading. Her face was pale and sweat covered her face and hair.

Anakin wiped Padme?s moist hair away from her face and held her hand with his real hand. ?Hang on, Padme.? Anakin said, trying his best to stay calm. He used the Force to lessen her pain and to give her strength, but all his efforts were in vain as her presence in the Force began to flicker and fade. ?Padme!? Anakin called to her, an icy pit of dread growing in his stomach. So intent on Padme,
    Anakin failed to notice the healers arrival.

?Anakin.? Healer Eirin said, lightly touching his shoulder. ?We?re going to have to perform an emergency c-section.

Numbly Anakin nodded his head and moved to the head of the bed so that the healers had some room to work. As the healers worked to save Padme?s life and the life of the baby, Anakin continued to use the Force to give Padme strength and talked to her, encouraging her not to give up.

Minutes later Bant pulled their child free from Padme?s womb and the umbilical cord was cut by one of the assistant healers. A quick check with the Force and glance with her eyes, Bant recognized that something was wrong. She attempted to revive the infant, but her efforts were futile. By that time the assistant healer had retrieved the boy?s twin.

Bant looked at Twilkae who held the twin, her eyes sad. ?Anything??

Twilkae shook her head. ?Nothing.?

?Yena, what?s the status of Senator Amidala?s health??

The third healer checked Padme?s readings again and then shook his head. ?She?s not stabilizing and I can?t figure out what?s wrong. She?s fading fast.? He shook his head. ?I don?t understand it.?

Anakin finally looked up from his wife, his eyes full with tears. ?Is our child alright??

Bant looked down at the still child in her arms who she had wrapped up in a white blanket. She looked back up at Anakin and handed the child to him. ?I?m sorry, Anakin, he didn?t make it. His sister didn?t make it either.?

Anakin?s breath caught in his throat, the revelations hitting him full force. They had twins. The twins were dead. He reached for his son and Bant handed him the swaddled bundle. Anakin carefully accepted the bundle and held his son close to his chest. He searched within the Force for any sign of a flicker of life but there was none. His son?s face looked peaceful, as if simply a refreshing asleep, but it was the sleep of death.

Anakin kissed his son?s forehead, a tear dropping from his eyes and landing on his son?s nose. Anakin looked over at Padme just as she gave a gasp and stopped breathing. In a state of shock, Anakin watched helplessly as the healers attempted to revive Padme, with no success. They were dead. Padme and the twins were dead.

Anakin woke up to the sound of children playing near the fountains and wiped his face with the palms of his hands. He was sitting in a secluded area of the room, in an empty space that was surrounded by large flowering bushes. He peaked out of the small opening that had enabled him to squeeze his large frame into the space and saw Mara and his son near one of the fountains.

?Will doing that hurt the fish?? Luke asked.

?Nope, they?ll be fine, it?s safer than foam or soap. Now keep your voice down or we?ll get caught.?

Shaking his head, Anakin cloaked his presence even more, settled back into the small space and focused on meditating.

~*~*~

Luke and Mara watched as the water coming out of the fountains turned into different colors as the dye got churned up

4. WarmNyota_SweetAyesha

WarmNyota_SweetAyesha Chosen One star 8

Aug 31, 2004
    Hello!!!!! :) :) I enjoyed this update. The plot definitely thickens LOL =D= Can't wait to see the meeting with the Council--Leia needs to confide in someone about the Darthy influence. [face_thinking] Loved Luke and Mara's scene. :D

5. EGKenobi

EGKenobi Jedi Master star 3

Apr 27, 2005
    Cool fic, let me know when you update this.

Many thanks

EG

6. Anakins_Kiss

Anakins_Kiss Jedi Knight star 3

Jan 26, 2006
    That is really great update. I hope that the kids are real and not just a temporary presence. About what happened to Leia...was that a vision? I am little confused about that. Was Mara attacking luke or something?

7. Ocelotl_Nesto

Ocelotl_Nesto Jedi Master star 4

Oct 29, 2004
    OOH... nice mix with the darkside... Leia? I didnt think she would communicate with darkness like that...

thanks for the PM>

8. DanaeMariSkywalker

DanaeMariSkywalker Jedi Youngling star 1

Oct 24, 2006
    Interesting story you have here. I hope that Luke and Leia will be okay eventually. At least Anakin has accepted their presence in his life. Are they going to go find Luke yet? Then, I hope their relationship will build up nicely. :) Please add me to the PM List!!

9. AnakinLuver

AnakinLuver Jedi Padawan star 4

Feb 13, 2006
    The darkness with Luke and Leia can only get worse...

But at least Anakin is coming around...

Rachel Rose@};-

10. KELIA

KELIA Manager Emeritus star 6 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Jul 26, 2005
    I'm glad to see Luke and Leia settling into their new home

[face_love] [face_love] [face_love]

Though I hope Leia will turn to one of the Jedi to help her get rid of the dark presence once and for all.

Great update

=D= =D= =D= =D=

11. timerift22

timerift22 Jedi Master star 1

Mar 20, 2005
    pm list please snow

12. AzureBlu

AzureBlu Jedi Youngling

Jan 27, 2008
    Hi! So...this is my first venture outside of Lurkerville (a miracle in itself!) but I had to comment and say how much I'm really liking this fic! I think you've got a great set-up with the story and it looks to be heading in some very intriguing directions. Gotta say I'm feeling a little nervous for the twins...

I can't help but wonder tho... Luke and Leia obviously know how to use the Force but who taught them how? Very curious..... [face_thinking]

Please add me to your PM list!

Thanks!

13. HandmaidenVeme

HandmaidenVeme Jedi Padawan star 4

Jun 28, 2004
    He felt the urge to soak up the life energy of his surroundings

Well I guess that explains what happened in the garden...is Luke some kind of vampire?

14. JEDIFLYSWATTER

JEDIFLYSWATTER Jedi Master star 3

Dec 10, 2004
    This plot is definitiy going to make me think about what is going on with your tale even when I am not digesting a post. Just love complexe puzzles. Great job so far. Luke seems far more mature and focused on the situation then Leia, as much as a 13 year old can be. He also seems to be the main target of this Dark Force that lost the battle between light and dark some time ago. Yet, this evil was not destroyed. Sith? Or just dark evil that is apart of the natural universe. As you can tell my brain is already in the nuances. This is going to be a fun ride! Super job and thanks.@};-

15. jacen200015

Jan 11, 2002
    Jade_eyes: Hello!!!!! I enjoyed this update. The plot definitely thickens LOL Can't wait to see the meeting with the Council--Leia needs to confide in someone about the Darthy influence. Loved Luke and Mara's scene. I'm glad that you enjoyed it. :)

EGKenobi: Cool fic, let me know when you update this.

Many thanks
    Can do :)

Anakins_Kiss: That is really great update. I hope that the kids are real and not just a temporary presence. Ooo, there's a thought.
    About what happened to Leia...was that a vision? I am little confused about that. Was Mara attacking luke or something? Not exactly a vision, more like a nightmare in a daydream. No, Mara wasn't. It'll be explained in the next update.

Ocelotl_Nesto: OOH... nice mix with the darkside... Leia? I didnt think she would communicate with darkness like that... mmm

thanks for the PM> Your welcome :)

DanaeMariSkywalker: Interesting story you have here. I hope that Luke and Leia will be okay eventually. At least Anakin has accepted their presence in his life. Are they going to go find Luke yet? Then, I hope their relationship will build up nicely. :) Please add me to the PM List!! Things will not be simple or as easy for them as we would like it to be.

AnakinLuver: The darkness with Luke and Leia can only get worse... Of course.

But at least Anakin is coming around... yes, he is making progress.

KELIA: I'm glad to see Luke and Leia settling into their new home They are indeed, perhaps a little to quickly?

Though I hope Leia will turn to one of the Jedi to help her get rid of the dark presence once and for all. We can only hope.

Great update Thank you :)

timerift22: pm list please Sure can :)

AzureBlu: Hi! So...this is my first venture outside of Lurkerville (a miracle in itself!) but I had to comment and say how much I'm really liking this fic! I think you've got a great set-up with the story and it looks to be heading in some very intriguing directions. Gotta say I'm feeling a little nervous for the twins... Thanks :)

I can't help but wonder tho... Luke and Leia obviously know how to use the Force but who taught them how? Very curious..... ah, a good question indeed.

Please add me to your PM list! You've been added :)

Thanks! You're welcome :)

HandmaidenVeme: He felt the urge to soak up the life energy of his surroundings

Well I guess that explains what happened in the garden...is Luke some kind of vampire?
    Keep reading to find out :)

JEDIFLYSWATTER: This plot is definitiy going to make me think about what is going on with your tale even when I am not digesting a post. Just love complexe puzzles. Great job so far. Thank you :)
    Luke seems far more mature and focused on the situation then Leia, as much as a 13 year old can be. He also seems to be the main target of this Dark Force that lost the battle between light and dark some time ago. Yet, this evil was not destroyed. Sith? Or just dark evil that is apart of the natural universe. I see i am going to have to work at keeping people on their toes :)
    As you can tell my brain is already in the nuances. This is going to be a fun ride! Super job and thanks. Indeed. Thanks again :)

This is the current PM list:

G__Anakin
    HandmaidenVeme
    AnakinLuver
    KELIA
    Davedrag
    DarthJaded
    DancesWithBlasters
    pat_skywalker39
    Jaded_Rose
    Meredith_Kenobi
    JEDIFLYSWATTER
    jasmin

16. jacen200015

Jan 11, 2002
    Here is the long anticipated update :) I'll send pms soon.
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

The energy that shimmered in the corridors was becoming intoxicating as Luke felt his reservoir of strength drain from him. There were plenty of Jedi he could feed off of in the corridors, but doing so would attract attention to himself. Sweat beaded on his brow and the floor felt like it was trying to move out from under him; Luke clenched his hands into fists and moved onwards. He walked into a meditation room where he sensed one lone presence and locked the door behind him. Luke sat down on a meditation cushion across from the Jedi and watched the dark haired knight meditate.

The knight sensed Luke’s presence and opened his eyes to see a pale face staring back at him. “Is there something I can do for you, initiate?”

“My name’s Luke. I believe you can.”

A smile twitched at the corners of the knight’s lips. “There are other Jedi more qualified than me to ask, so why pick me?” The knight felt the Force warning him of danger, but he merely brushed it aside.

Luke smiled. “It’s your lucky day. I like randomly picking people to help me.”

The knight chuckled, “I suppose it is. I was only knighted yesterday. My name is Kran Wey.”

The smile wavered on Luke’s face, “What does being knighted have to do with helping?”

Kran shrugged his shoulders, “nothing really.” He studied Luke’s pale face and noted the sweat dripping down his face, and the slight tremors racing through Luke’s body. He watched as Luke’s right hand opened and then Kran felt as if his head had been plunged into ice cold water. He fell to the ground and gasped as his life energy was taken from him.

Luke inhaled deeply as he felt the energy refresh and give him strength. Life. Luke closed his eyes, not wanting to see the torment the young knight was going through. He reached deeper and quicker into the lifeforce of the knight, but as he did so something repelled him out, breaking the temporary link with the knight and sending Luke sliding across the floor to the wall. The air was knocked from his lungs as his back hit the wall. Luke let out a gasp and for a while all he heard was his blood pounding in his ears.

“I didn’t know wraiths can take human form.” Kran said after he used the Force to recover from the attack.

How did he break free? He shouldn’t have been able to. Luke frowned at the knight. “They can’t. I’m human.”

Kran raised an eyebrow, “Really now? I’ve encountered wraiths before and I know how it feels to be fed upon. It’s a wraith power and a power that only comes from the darkside. Tell me, if you’re human than why do you need to use this wraith power to survive?”

“What makes you think I do?” Luke said as he tried to figure a way out of this situation.

“Let’s just say I have developed a nose for it. Wraiths give off an unique odor when they’re dying.” Kran responded. He stood up and walked over to Luke and sat down across from him. “And they leave an unique smell after they feed from something.”

Luke’s eyebrows drew together toward the middle of his forehead. “Not many know this and those that do end up dead.”

“Well I’m very much alive, young one. So you might as well answer my question.”

“The answer won’t help you when you’re dead,” Luke said as he raised his hand to take the life energy from Kran.

~*~*~

Anakin and Leia finished making arrangements for their new quarters and were headed for the clothing supply store when Anakin stopped walking when he sensed a familiar presence that he hadn’t seen for a few weeks.

“Master Skywalker.” An orange skinned Togruta appeared among the crowd of Jedi and made her way to Anakin and Leia.

Snips, I see you made it back in one piece.” Anakin responded, his lips twitching into a smile.

“Of course, Master.” Ahsoka said. “A mission well done by a new knight means a happy council.”

Anakin snorted. “The council needs stirring up once in a while.”

“You do enough of that for both of us, Master.” Ahsoka looked at Leia who was staring up at her. “I don’t believe we’ve met. I’m Knight Ahsoka Tano, Master Skywalker’s former padawan.”

“Ahsoka,” Anakin said before Leia could speak. “I would like you to meet Leia, my daughter.”

Ahsoka’s eyes widened and she looked back at Anakin. “But didn’t you say that…”

“Yes, but we’ll talk about it later. Right now we need to do some clothes shopping. Why don’t you join us for lastmeal at Obi-Wan’s quarters?”

“Sure.” She looked at Leia. “I’m glad to meet you, Leia.”

Ahsoka left as soon as she came and Anakin and Leia were on their way again.

“Daddy, can I be a Padawan too?”

Anakin smiled down at Leia. “I don’t see why not. Both you and your brother are strong in the Force.”

Leia mulled over it in her head for a little while as they continued walking. “Daddy…” She stopped talking and the color suddenly drained from her face. Anakin barely caught her before she could hit the ground.

“Leia? What’s wrong?” Panic filled Anakin as he stood up with her limp body in his arms and ran to the healer’s wing.

17. charmedjedi

charmedjedi Jedi Youngling

Jan 19, 2012
    Great story! Please add me to the PM list. I can't wait to read more. I hope Anakin can help his kids so they don't have to feed of others. He needs them and they need him.

18. Darth_Kiryan

Darth_Kiryan Jedi Master star 4

Mar 13, 2009
    Well, this is certainly a mysterious road for Luke to take.

19. ccp

ccp Jedi Grand Master star 4

Apr 29, 2005
    Interesting.