main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

So NV Prologue

Discussion in 'SouthWest Region Discussion' started by Talon_Wolfe, Dec 23, 2008.

1. Talon_Wolfe

Talon_Wolfe Jedi Padawan star 4

Apr 8, 2002
  2. Axia_Doneeta

Axia_Doneeta Jedi Youngling star 3

Jun 8, 2005
    Good to see you Talon, can't wait to see what happens next. (giddy at the return of Axia)

3. Jankarakk

Jankarakk Jedi Master star 4

Aug 27, 2003
    this is very interesting.

4. Axia_Doneeta

Jun 8, 2005
    DUDE!!?!?!?!?

5. Talon_Wolfe

Apr 8, 2002
    Axia, do you still have the latest incarnation of your character sheet?

Jank and Axia, roll up a SE character. 4 die rolls, any 1's or 2's you can reroll one time, but MUST take the second roll. Discard lowest number, that's one stat. Rinse and repeat for your 6 Ability scores please.

No class restrictions, start your characters at level 1 for now. Human, don't work on backstory yet, as your characters will be from Bhaskon.

Good to see you guys, I miss you too.

6. Axia_Doneeta

Jun 8, 2005
    I do have it but it is not SE, its from the version before that

7. Talon_Wolfe

Apr 8, 2002
    Could you PM me her stats, non SE as they might be? Also, a one page bio will all salient facts from her illustrious life would be great. I only say one page since it would probably be easy for you to make it 10 pages. Or if you want to scan her sheet and email it to me, that's fine as well.

8. Talon_Wolfe

Apr 8, 2002
  9. Axia_Doneeta

Jun 8, 2005
    I wouldnt mind playing a Bhaskon native but is Axia going to be IN this campaign.....are you turning her into an NPC?

10. Axia_Doneeta

Jun 8, 2005
    I will get you the info you requested as soon as possible

11. Axia_Doneeta

Jun 8, 2005
    Talon, I have the chracter sheet for Axia, where would you like me to email it to?

12. Talon_Wolfe

Apr 8, 2002
    If Axia is in this campaign (whatever gave you that idea?) she will not be a primary focus, at least for the beginning. After all, this takes place on Bhaskon, and Ms. Doneeta is who knows where, and proabably dealing with her own crisis situation(s). Remember, the best and brightest scientists on Bhaskon have just determined that they are not alone in the universe, and they haven't figured out how to talk back to the whoever sent the transmission.

Although...

If Axia does become a more than intermittent part of things (depending on how the story and characters evolve), I would not presume to rip her entirely away from your control- at that point, we would see.

I hope you don't mind me pulling Axia into this. She is your character, but I feel like I was a big part of her formative years... ;)

sent you a PM with my email, btw.

13. Jankarakk

Aug 27, 2003
    i will work up a character tonight when i get home. any restriction on starting feats?

14. Talon_Wolfe

Apr 8, 2002
    none that come to mind. Be flexible in case you do something that I need you to adjust, but at this time, none come to mind.

15. Jankarakk

Aug 27, 2003
    well just to clarify it would be okay for instance to take the force sensitive feat? :D

16. Talon_Wolfe

Apr 8, 2002
  17. Axia_Doneeta

Jun 8, 2005
    OK Talon Im gonna make my character a priority tomorrow. I seriously want to play this.

18. Talon_Wolfe

Apr 8, 2002
    Very cool! I emailed you a file that will help you make your character, it will automatically do species adjustments, tell you how many (and which) talents and skills you have left to choose, etc.

Jank, if you want it, PM me your email.

19. Axia_Doneeta

Jun 8, 2005
    OK Im going to get this to you as soon as I get off work, sorry for the delays. I got your email about the dice thing too. Dont trust me hunh? Im crushed. :D

20. Talon_Wolfe

Apr 8, 2002
    I trust you, it's Jank that's the shady one. Just kidding Jank ;)

the dice thing is an option for when you are at a computer, but don't have your dice... Otherwise, roll away!

21. Jankarakk

Aug 27, 2003
    if you can't trust your chapter rep who can you trust???.....wait...don't answer that one lol. :D sorry i'm slacking on the character. i'm going to do everything in my power to resist the call of lotro when i get home from work and hash out my level 1.

22. Talon_Wolfe

Apr 8, 2002
    Well...

Being that nothing has started up here, and it's been almost a month...

I officially close this thread. It would seem that we are all busy, which I totally understand.

23. Jankarakk

Aug 27, 2003
    Darn. I has character now. Work was exceptionally busy the past couple of weeks.