main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Quest for Crusties...

Discussion in 'Archive: Santa Cruz, CA' started by DarkLordSid, Jul 6, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. DarkLordSid

DarkLordSid Jedi Padawan star 4

Aug 3, 2004
    http://news.yahoo.com/s/ap/20070701/ap_on_bi_ge/7_eleven_kwik_e_mart

OMG, Mountain View... that's... I think I even know the one, there's only a few there. The one by 237, another by the San Antionio Mall, another on El Camino, the last one on Rengsdorf...

Recon Sid and Mrs. will report back with photos if possible...

Squishey to beat 100 degree heat, boo yeah! But no three eyed fish for lunch, nuh uhn.

2. DarkLordSid

DarkLordSid Jedi Padawan star 4

Aug 3, 2004
    Mission complete, it's

Neat.

Went today, have to say I've never seen a quene line belt outside a mini mart before...

It's the one across from the Shoreline Theaters, corner of Shorline and Pearl. Conversion was not total, but pretty dang well along. Painted and decorated inside and out, even the people working there had new uniforms (bet those go for a mint on Ebay after the promo is over...). It was pretty cool, and picked up the collectables (which are available at ANY 7-11 so no worries if you don't have one near you).

Still this one was jumping like I've never seen a 7-11 do during normal daylight hours, parking lot was rife with people taking pictures and stuffing huge pink doughnuts into their faces and slurping down squishies.

Got pictures, just need to upload them somewhere.

What cracked me up the most was the see through vinly of the old guy with icicles hanging off him on the door of the ice freezer. Picture don't do it justice.

And they had a stack of pallets of pink doughnuts that was seven feet high, they were working hard to keep the stuff stocked there.

Still can't find the Crusty-O's, everyone seems to be out of them, but we did get a couple of the Squishey cups and a can of Buzz cola. No Duff beer, sorry.

3. AboutaSith

AboutaSith Jedi Knight star 5

May 13, 2005
    I gotta get to the one in Burbank!

4. Jedi-Loreen

Jedi-Loreen Jedi Padawan star 4

Dec 2, 2002
    It's Krusty. :rolleyes: :p

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.