main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Rocky M, NC random chatting

Discussion in 'SouthEast Regional Discussion' started by hybrid_ox, Apr 1, 2005.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. jkg_vader

jkg_vader Jedi Padawan star 4

Jul 31, 2003
    BTW, there is a new Grudge Match and question of the week up in Jacksonville, so go vote!

2. eris_of_discord

eris_of_discord Jedi Youngling star 1

Feb 26, 2005
    Just so everyone knows, My mom got out of surgery yesterday and is doing good. She comes home tomorrow. She was not going to be home for 5-7 days. But I guess shes doing good. I was going to go vist today but the hospital was under lockdown.

3. MaraBaccaWindu

MaraBaccaWindu Jedi Youngling star 1

Jun 22, 2005
    Eris, I hope your mom has a quick recovery. Why was the hospital under lockdown?

4. cinemafreak

cinemafreak Jedi Master star 4

May 13, 2002
    [image=http://www.dieselsweeties.com/hstrips/0/1/2/6/01267.png]

5. kitchenvixen

kitchenvixen Jedi Youngling star 3

Apr 12, 2005
    lol

6. Entropy

Entropy Jedi Padawan star 4

May 30, 2002
    Hey! I resemble that remark! :D

7. jkg_vader

Jul 31, 2003
    Yes, Entropy you are my favorite Sith pimp! I still have your business card.

8. Entropy

May 30, 2002
  9. Inept-trooper3

Inept-trooper3 Jedi Youngling star 1

Oct 8, 2004
    Nice to hear your mom is ok Eris.

10. LPX

LPX Jedi Youngling

Jul 17, 2005
    Hm... For those who dont know, Im LPX :cool:

Fear me... jk lol

11. jkg_vader

Jul 31, 2003
    In honor of Harry Potter and the 1/2 Blood Prince, the newest grudge match is up. Harry Potter vs. Anakin Skywalker.

As a side note, the Enterprise/ Death Star Grudge Match still seems to be quite popular and is STILL fostering debate. I LOVE IT!

12. eddie-wan-kenobi

eddie-wan-kenobi Jedi Padawan star 4

Jul 14, 2003
    Whoa. I'll go check that out as it sounds VERY interesting.

13. Entropy

May 30, 2002
    FYI: Tomorrow morning, I'm leaving for a work related conference in Charlotte. I will not get back until late Thursday or early Friday. So don't expect to hear much from me this week.

14. Aidion_Templari

Aidion_Templari Jedi Youngling star 2

Feb 26, 2005
    The reason the hospital was on lockdown: there was a shooting that took place in emergecy between druggys.

15. MaraBaccaWindu

Jun 22, 2005
    It's a good thing none of ya'll were hurt. So is your mom feeling better Christina?

16. Kazuma_Kuahara

Kazuma_Kuahara Jedi Padawan star 4

Apr 22, 2004
    well i'm doing one of the hardest things i've ever done in my life right now.. i've only done it once and it still didn't last... i'm trying to quit smoking again... pray for me :p

17. star-killer1

star-killer1 Jedi Youngling star 3

Jun 7, 2005
    Wouldn't that just bite if you worked on a coal fueled train?

18. Kazuma_Kuahara

Apr 22, 2004
  19. Aidion_Templari

Aidion_Templari Jedi Youngling star 2

Feb 26, 2005
    christina is having internet problems right now, so she cant answer. so i will. sheila is doing good, besides the pain. she is basicly back to normal.

20. eris_of_discord

eris_of_discord Jedi Youngling star 1

Feb 26, 2005
    Hi guys, Sorry I have not been on but like Aidion said my internet have been off. But now I have dial up so I do not get on at home. But anyway my mom is doing ok. Just upset she can not move around and do as much as she would like. In other news I got casted as an orphen in Annie. The first show is Oct.7 at Lakeland in Littleton. So for two months I will be reheasing. Andhaving to learn Its a Hard Knock Life. But i will see you guys later!

21. MaraBaccaWindu

Jun 22, 2005
    Congrats on getting the part, good luck, and break a leg.

22. TrueRevanite

TrueRevanite Jedi Youngling star 1

Sep 10, 2004
    Babe! You should never wish bodily harm on another person! That is so mean of you! I mean, you should...

(Whispering from off the side, TR walks over to it)

What? You mean...? Figure of speech...? Oh...

(TR looks back at everyone, slightly flushed)

Never mind...

23. BarrisOffee

BarrisOffee Jedi Youngling star 2

May 13, 2005
    Hey, I'm back!! [:D] I hate dial up!!! It totally sucks. Doing okay, I just think i'm doing too much now. I'm in pain but, I still managed to get on a bar stool at Yesteryears!![face_laugh] I'm so proud of Eris. Hope at least some of you can make it to one of the shows, it's running all through out October. Eris had this little touch of "Philly" or in my words "Pink" come out when she's acting. She's so cocky!! :_| I'm so proud!!

24. eddie-wan-kenobi

eddie-wan-kenobi Jedi Padawan star 4

Jul 14, 2003
    Glad to hear your recovering, Barriss. Yes, dial-up sucks!! I'm gonna just have mine at home cut off. Getting the phone cut off too and just use my cell. Got some good news today regarding the house. I'm refinancing it in just my name, and though its gonna take me forever to pay it off, the payment will only be about half what we are paying now. I will still be piss-broke, but at least I will have my home. My wife moves out this weekend. I have mixed feelings. I'm glad we are moving on with this, but dispite all the crap I have put up with, I know I will miss her. I think she is having just a bit of regret about this whole situation as we have been getting along pretty well the last few weeks. Plus, the cost of starting over is really putting a dent in her bank account. She said she now understand why, over the years, I would get uptight when the funds started getting low. I have always taken care of the bills so she has never had to worry about it. Anyway, I'm just thankful we have worked out a fair arrangement with the kids. They are excited about getting a "new house" and think its cool that they will have two houses now. I will probably get crap-faced drunk my first night alone with the dog, but hopefully it will get better with time. I'm already making the house "mine" as I'm putting up my Star Wars posters and rearranging things to my liking. I'm even gonna bring my drums in from my outside building so I can play anytime I get ready.

25. Kazuma_Kuahara

Apr 22, 2004
    I'm glad things are moving on for you, i know its hard but keep your chin up my friend. Things will work out for the best.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.