main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Random Thread

Discussion in 'Archive: Providence, RI' started by Ryno, Nov 17, 2002.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Dex1138

Dex1138 Jedi Padawan star 4

Sep 8, 1999
    More or less, what she said :)
    I haven't been around much and just wanted to say heyya.

2. OldjediMasterYoda

OldjediMasterYoda Jedi Youngling star 1

Apr 20, 2005
    Happy good evening to all started a terrible new job that has really ruined my summer plus some other things going on and hoping to be around more now to say hey to my star wars buds [face_pumpkin]

3. Wildstar02301

Wildstar02301 Jedi Grand Master star 4

Aug 7, 2003
    Hey Wade, good to hear from you. The Rebels were wondering about you at the July meet, so I guess I'll also say hi on behalf of Eric, Sarah, Yi Fong, and Susan. Hope to see you soon. :D

4. Jeffbacca

Jeffbacca Jedi Youngling star 3

Oct 14, 2002
    Just to let you guys know, next meet is looking to be a lightsaber buidling meet. I will post the meet thread as soon as more details are ironed out.

5. Jeffbacca

Oct 14, 2002
    Okay so everyone knows that our meets are usually on the second sunday of this month. Well this month would be 9/11. So with interest of falling on a rather large date, I am going to probably push it to the sunday after that 9/18. So let me know how this works out for you cross fanforcers.

6. Jeffbacca

Oct 14, 2002
    October is the last month for King Richards Faire this season. Would there be people interested in going the 9th or 16th?

7. chewykingwookie

chewykingwookie Jedi Padawan star 4

Jul 24, 2005
    What exactly is King Richard's Faire and where is it? I have never heard of it. I know very little about places in NE and in my 4 yrs here I haven't had much time to partake in seeing things. I know I couldn't go on the 9th since next weekend is my wedding aniversary and I think we are going away. Who knows where yet we are doing a random thing for this since I can only get away for the weekend. I could possibly go on the 16th depending on if I am working nights that day.

8. Wildstar02301

Wildstar02301 Jedi Grand Master star 4

Aug 7, 2003
    chewy

King Richard's Faire is a Renaissance fair that runs in the months of September and October in Carver, MA (near Plymouth). You can find out more about it here.

9. chewykingwookie

Jul 24, 2005
    Looks like the one they have up in MN every year. That was fun. I may go to this and I believe the wife might was well. She has been talking about doing this sort of thing for a while now like 2 yrs. lol

thanks for the info.

10. starwarschick14

starwarschick14 Jedi Master star 4

Feb 19, 2002
    Honestly, I think I'm done with KRF. I had fun going a few times, but it's so expensive that I don't really have much desire to do it this year.

11. Jeffbacca

Oct 14, 2002
    King Richard's Faire is a Renaissance faire. Go there and watch jousting, people playing in mud, look at cleavage...that sort of stuff. A lot of fun.

12. chewykingwookie

Jul 24, 2005
    Well if you are going to put it like that Jeff. You can count me in. lol I can't go this weekend though because it is my 1 yr wedding anniversary and my wife wants to go away for the weekend. Not sure where yet though. lol Maybe the following weekend could work out. Unless people go this one then I am sol. lol

Let me know either by PM or in here.

13. DarthMaul32

DarthMaul32 Jedi Youngling

Oct 3, 2005
    how do i join rhode squadron lol, pls help and king richard faire is alot of fun

14. chewykingwookie

Jul 24, 2005
    Since you are posting on here that is half the battle next would be to show up at a few events/meets and you are in. Now the million $ question is when will meets start to happen. lol

15. DarthMaul32

Oct 3, 2005
    oh how about we meet somewhere lol *shrug* um someone tell me where a meeting is so my mom can drop my lazy butt off lol

16. DarthMoby

DarthMoby Jedi Padawan star 4

Apr 10, 2002
    I think a meet at like Borders in So. Attleboro may be the best option for this month. We have a couple of new people inquiring and it would be a good thing to meet and discuss the future of the group. If everyone wants to KRF, thats cool too. Please post you decision or an idea for a meet by Sunday.

17. DarthMaul32

Oct 3, 2005
    how about a meet at border in garden city in cranston lol , im alot closer to that and i live in warwick and i dont think my mom will drive me that far meaning attleboro lol

18. DarthMoby

DarthMoby Jedi Padawan star 4

Apr 10, 2002
    location can be changed

19. DarthMaul32

Oct 3, 2005
    cool so so this sunday or next at cranston borders in the garden city plaza, if this is cool send me an email at jayannitti@yahoo.com and i like to say im 15 do you care about age??

20. chewykingwookie

Jul 24, 2005
    I would be out for this weekend since my wife and I are going away today for our 1 yr anniversary. Next weekend could be a go for the KRF. I would like to go to that. Get some people together for that.

I am from MA and meet JeffBacca about a month ago at the Labor Day cookout and figured it would be cool to meet up with other people from the various SW groups in the area since NE is so easy to get around you drive for an hour and you could be in a few different states. lol

21. hchristensenfan

hchristensenfan Jedi Padawan star 4

Jul 24, 2003
    Congrats on your anniversity. :)

22. chewykingwookie

Jul 24, 2005
    Thanks. We are both kinda shocked that it has been a yr already. This year sure has flown by and I am sure the rest of them will as well. It was a pretty decent weekend except the weather was less than pleasant to say the least. lol Damn rain. lol

Now back to the normally scheduled broadcast.

23. DarthMaul32

Oct 3, 2005
    hey i cant go to MA but if this sunday if we can meet somewhere i can go in rhode island in the area around warwick and cranston untill i get my permit in april, until then email me things or tell me on here is we can meet at a place this sunday in those 2 areas so i can meet fellow rhode squadron peops

24. DarthMaul32

Oct 3, 2005
    my bad my email address is jayannitto@yahoo.com not jayannitti lol

25. starwarschick14

starwarschick14 Jedi Master star 4

Feb 19, 2002
    Just to let everyone know we're working on a dual meet plan this month - a Halloween party on the 23rd. More details will be posted soon.

Congrats on the anniversary Jorge. :)

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.