main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

So NM [READ] May Meeting topics and location!

Discussion in 'SouthWest Region Discussion' started by Jaina Byrd, May 4, 2005.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. gneiss_jedi

gneiss_jedi Jedi Youngling star 1

Mar 17, 2005
    Hey, don't take that Geologist humor for granite. :p As for the El PasHo, that's what a friend dubbed me, because I'm the only one of our group of friends from El Paso. Pretty much everyne else is from Alamo.

2. mandy_djo

mandy_djo Jedi Youngling star 1

Apr 8, 2004
    I can think of a few more inside-joke reasons too, Brittani.... ;)

3. Jaina Byrd

Jaina Byrd Jedi Master star 4

Feb 21, 1999
    Yeah, I know- I suck!!! Here are the elusive MAY MEETING MINUTES!

Those in attendance:[blockquote]
    [li]Andrea (Jaina Byrd)[/li] [li]Mandy (mandy_djo)[/li] [li]Mike (michaelbacca)[/li] [li]Brittani (gneiss_jedi)[/li] [li]LJ (Jedi_Master_Xiania)[/li] [li]Belva (jedibelva)[/li] [li]Carol[/li] [li]Nikki (Skipping_Vader)[/li][/blockquote]
    Nominations were held for Chapter Representative and Co-Chapter Representative positions. The winners ran unopposed. ;) Here are the results: [blockquote]
    [li][b]Chapter Representative[/b]: Andrea (Jaina Byrd)[/li] [li][b]Co-Chapter Representative[/b]: Mandy (mandy_djo) ... And during her absence over the summer, Brittani (gneiss_jedi) will take over her note-taking duties.[/li] [/blockquote]
    We then discussed the ROTS Movie Premiere. We discussed a campout. We decided to bring a cooler, peanut butter and jelly, and three cars. We know people in Las Cruces who could have given us a place to shower. We wanted to leave Tuesday at 1:00 PM. [In hindsight, we know this didn't happen. We ended up with a surprise a week before the premiere- our FF was given tickets to the El Paso Film Society's/Hero Comics' midnight showing.]

A project day was discussed for May 16th at Andrea's house. Only Andrea and Mandy were there. :p We finished sewing hoods onto our cloaks, and made a temporary banner for our FanForce.

Other discussion:[blockquote]
    [li]Star Wars Commercials[/li] [li]As usual, talked about T-Shirts. No new news.[/li] [li]We met a cool guy at La Posta, who told us about his Star Wars collection. [face_cool] [/li] [li]Belva's birthday was May 12th! [b]HAPPY BIRTHDAY, BELVA!!!![/b] [/li] [/blockquote]
    [hr]

That's everything that Mandy wrote down. Sorry if I've forgotten anything!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.