main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Read, PA Reading, PA FF Official Role-Playing Thread

Discussion in 'NorthEast Regional Discussion' started by Crazed_Ewok, Oct 10, 2002.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Crazed_Ewok

Crazed_Ewok Jedi Youngling star 3

Aug 31, 2002
    Well, I created this to maybe get this board a little more active...Well...here it goes...I'm sure most of you are familar with RPGs (or Role-Playing Games)...if you don't just let me know ;)

So, pick a character(two people can't pick the same character of course ;) ) You may choose multiple charaters if you can't decide... The time period that things are going is...let's say around 6-8 years after RotJ...the EU does NOT have to be used with this, so you don't have to go by what the EU says in the time...that also includes characters...you may be prexisting characters and you can also make your own up if you wish, but also state what he/she is, what he/she does and other things if you wish.

The enemy at this time (or no enemy...whichever turns out better :D ) is up for suggestions...so...let's give it a try!!

2. HanSolo29

HanSolo29 RPF/SWC/Fan Art Manager & Bill Pullman Connoisseur star 7 Staff Member Manager

Apr 13, 2001
    Good idea, Crazed. I'm in! :D

Who cares about a specific story...let's just wing it! :D

3. Crazed_Ewok

Aug 31, 2002
    :D No more hard feelings about the Book club inncident? :p Well..who are you going to be? I guess I'll be Luke :D

4. HanSolo29

HanSolo29 RPF/SWC/Fan Art Manager & Bill Pullman Connoisseur star 7 Staff Member Manager

Apr 13, 2001
    Here are my characters:

Name: Wes Krayson
    Species: Human
    Homeworld: Corellia
    Height: 6'0"
    Weight: 175 lbs.
    Eyes: Green
    Hair: Brown w/blond streaks
    Skin: normal complection/white

Ship: YT-1400, Raider's Shadow
    Weapons: typical blaster, vibroblade strapped to upper left arm, and a small blaster concealed in right boot

Force Sensitive: No

Bio: Born on Corellia, raised in a large family. When 18, went to the Imperial Academy where he later dropped out to join the Rebel Alliance. After fighting alongside pilots like Wedge Antilles and Lando Calrissian in the Battle of Endor, Wes left the Allicance to pursue his own ideals.
    Accompanied by his Twi'lek co-pilot, Dreas...Wes travels throughout the galaxy doing business with whomever offers the highest price. It is also said that Wes would come back to the New Republic is asked.

And of course my other character is Han Solo! You pretty much know his bio, so I won't get into it. ;)

5. Crazed_Ewok

Aug 31, 2002
    Very nice... :D

6. HanSolo29

Apr 13, 2001
    Just giving this thread a lift. Come on, everyone! Let's get this thing started!

7. Crazed_Ewok

Aug 31, 2002
    Hmm...you just start, and I'll go after you, then maybe people will add on :)

8. HanSolo29

Apr 13, 2001
    OC: Ok...I shall start... ;)

Setting: Directly after ROTJ
    I'll start off as Han(of course) as my character.

PS: Use OC when you are talking out of character! ;)
    /OC

*walks into the Ewok village and enters a small hut*

Inside the hut, a small, brown haired Ewok sits on a hammock...

*goes over to the Ewok...an Ewok named Crazed...and starts harrassing it!*

9. Crazed_Ewok

Aug 31, 2002
    Umm...seriously please :p (ps, what does oc mean? I know OT and OD but OC?)

10. HanSolo29

Apr 13, 2001
    OC:

OC means 'out of character' ;) I got that from the RP boards...

Ok...I'll be serious...

/OC

Enters Ewok village through the treetop pathway and enters a small hut. Inside the hut, numerous cots are lined up against the far wall. Walks over to one of them and sits down, staring out the small window hole at the celebration still going on below in the main square of the village

OC: That better? ;)

11. Crazed_Ewok

Aug 31, 2002
    OC: Hmm...whatsa character are yousa?...and why is there a celebration? ...6-8 years Afer RotJ ;)

12. HanSolo29

Apr 13, 2001
    OC: Oh...in my last post I said I was starting directly after ROTJ and I was Han...but I can start over...or you can start over since you know more about what's going on then I do... :p

13. Crazed_Ewok

Aug 31, 2002
    OC: Oh, sorry...I didn't really notice that ;) or you can start over since you know more about what's going on then I do... I do? :p No, that's fine...I'll go from that:)/OC

The sounds coming from the village square were those of joy for the death star was gone and with it, the threat of the Emperor...Luke was down there, trying to dance with a Ewok half his size, and Leia...Leia looked depressed...It seemed as if that the Emperor was gone, but the dark feeling still remained...
    Luke slowly backed away from, the now wild Ewok "Ok, I've had enough," Luke stated to the party crazed little furry midget... He sat down on a rickety bench and rested his eyes...It's been quite a day for me, He thought as he let his body relax and drift into a Jedi meditation trance...

"Luke....Luke..." Came a whispery voice a few seconds later, as it seemed,
    "Luke Skywalker...You may have deprived me of my physical body, and that for which you will pay, but I still live..."

Luke suddenly awoke from the meditation.
    It was dawn, he was in that trance for nearly four hours!! He thought about that incounter in the Force, trying to discover exactly who that was, already having an idea of who it was...but, no..that's immpossible, isn't it?

OC: :) go from that :D

14. HanSolo29

Apr 13, 2001
    OC: Nice...very nice... :) /OC

Han approaches the dimly lit square where the celebration was held the night before. The first rays of light where beginning to penetrate through the forest canopy as Han approached the lone figure sitting on a bench.

"Hey, kid. What are you doing out here? Leia was looking all over for you..."

Sits down on the bench next to him

OC: BTW, I was wondering about you sig. Am I the 'friend' who said they fly in their Millennium Falcons? I think I remember saying that... /OC

15. Crazed_Ewok

Aug 31, 2002
    OC: No, you weren't...it's Big Fat Wookiee ;) You like the sig?/OC

Luke was still deep in thought when he finally registered Han's voice

"I'm not exactly sure," Luke responded eventually, "I thought I was only out here a few minutes."

16. HanSolo29

Apr 13, 2001
    OC: Hmm...I thought I said something along those lines...maybe it was to someone else...
    /OC

laughs and looks at his chrono

"You were out here more than a few minutes...it was more like a few hours. What are you up to?"

17. Crazed_Ewok

Aug 31, 2002
    "I'm not exactly sure...I just rested for a minute...I heard something through the Force for a second, now I'm here...I don't know how to explain it..."

A tall man approached as Han and Luke were conversing "Hello boys, I hope you enjoyed the party last night." The man said

"I have a job for you..."

18. HanSolo29

Apr 13, 2001
    Han glances at the man and reclines backward

"Hmmm...a job so soon? Ah, come on...don't we even get a vacation?"

19. Crazed_Ewok

Aug 31, 2002
    "Yes, yes...I know, but with the death of Palpatine maybe some information will be revealed...who knows for how long? Particually about the Clone Wars...if we wait too long it might not be available to us anymore"

20. HanSolo29

Apr 13, 2001
    "Bah...worthless information if you ask me...who wants to learn about more wars?"

21. Crazed_Ewok

Aug 31, 2002
    "Heh...We do..."

22. HanSolo29

Apr 13, 2001
    OC: LOL!! Great post!! hehe ;)
    /OC

Gives him a skeptical look and leans forward

"Well...I'm not interested..."

23. Crazed_Ewok

Aug 31, 2002
    OC: YUP! I bet it'll break a record of the most spectacular post in the JC! :p /OC

"You ARE a official member of the Alliance now...so, sorry to put it this way, you don't really have a choice...neither of you"

24. HanSolo29

Apr 13, 2001
    OOC: I think I can top it... ;)

IC: leans back and sighs

OOC: What'd you think? :p

25. Crazed_Ewok

Aug 31, 2002
    OOC: Wow..that was great :p what's IC mean?/OOC

"Oh, come on...Think of all the good you'll do..."

"He'll probably make the whole mission fail," Luke replied as a smile crept across his face

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.