main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

CT Reason for SW making money

Discussion in 'Classic Trilogy' started by Trechari47, Sep 16, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Trechari47

Trechari47 Jedi Youngling

Sep 16, 2012
    According to Existence Theory the reason why Star Wars made George Lucas wealthy is because of the idea that Alderaan is completely destroyed. Why do I say this? It's because I myself had the idea to destroy a planet... this one (Earth)... which is why I had the dream where I would get all possible money for a person. So I wonder what George spent his money on? I'm looking forward to my ultimate wealth due to existence theory (which is one of the theories of a deity I'm guessing). I haven't had any girlfriends but I do have fake sex with the pretty ones. (Finally...)

2. Adrian the Cool

Adrian the Cool Jedi Master star 4

Sep 3, 2012
    Er... well, I work on a science fantasy novel. It's set on another planet and about an epic battle of Good versus Evil. The Dark Lord called "The Fat Cow", an overweight pupil from my former school who has been banished from Earth and come to this other planet wants to rule it and to destroy the good Empire of Jainnashan. The latter is fighting for the freedom... but "The Fat Cow" has giant muscular mutant sheeps that will be destroying the city of Jainnashan at the end of the novel. The war begins with the Attack on Ellatown and the Invasion of Strawberryland and the part I'm currently making up in my mind is about the Siege of Jainnashan.

Well, and there should be actionfigures of my characters.

(c) 2012 by Adrian the Cool

WIERD_GREEN_MAN likes this.
  3. Trechari47

Sep 16, 2012
    I have a much cooler movie. It's called 'The Attack Of Love Girl' about the picture in my avatar. Love Girl is an octopus angel type woman living in the deep sea. Somehow the humans get to meet her and her destructive ways. It's a concept art movie which I haven't thought about yet cause I'm obviously not going to make it. I just make these movies up to maybe see them in the rich world I might be going to. Like maybe I put the movie idea into the infinity computer and it makes it for me or maybe I can get someone else to make them...

I think 'The Attack Of Love Girl' poster would be really cool at the movies and I'd really want to watch it. It would also involve cyborg elements.

4. Adrian the Cool

Adrian the Cool Jedi Master star 4

Sep 3, 2012
    You serious?

5. Trechari47

Sep 16, 2012
    Well it's my hobby isn't it. I go looking for concept art on the internet and apply titles to ones I like. I didn't know what you were talking about though.

6. DarthBoba

DarthBoba Manager Emeritus star 9 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Jun 29, 2000
    Once you start down the pointless path, forever will it dominate your destiny. Locking.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.