main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Bloom, IN recent toy runs

Discussion in 'MidWest Regional Discussion' started by lukesky27, Jun 28, 2004.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. echo-3

echo-3 Former RSA star 4 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Mar 11, 2002
    9:45AM
    Target id the place to be if you need any of Wave 3 of the 30th figures or wave one of the Saga Legends. The Darth Maul in that set is pretty cool.
    Also I was in Chicago yesterday and seen in a few Targets up their VOTC figures on Clearance already for $8.48 so look for ours to do the same anytime especially since our Target as 3 peg rolls of them out now. Our Target also had plenty of GH figures if you need to restock on those.
    According to Star wars action news, Wave 4 which consists of ANH & ROTJ fig's wont be out until August which is good because I need to save some cash for Wizard World Chicago next month anyways.

2. echo-3

Mar 11, 2002
    Big score tonight at Target.
    Found the OVTC on clearence for $5.95 wich is lower then the basic figure line.they had all but the snowtrooper.

3. mourning dewback

mourning dewback Jedi Master

May 30, 1999
    Awesome deal. Thx for the info. :)

4. greedofan

greedofan Jedi Youngling star 2

Mar 13, 2004
    Actually, I believe they're $5.98 :)

5. echo-3

Mar 11, 2002
    Anyone still looking for the Mc-Chewie and Mc-Bobba Fett should hit Walmart ASAP( Sunday 8:30am) , As they had two of each on an end cap BEFORE you reach the SW isle.

6. echo-3

Mar 11, 2002
    Walmart has a TON of Saga Legends figures all over the place.
    The regular spot for figures, an end cap south of the regular place and a en cap that is north of the regular spot and to towards the electronic stuff. I seen many Fans Choice Sandtroopers and the rest of regular assortment but still no "Color" Clone Troopers from AOTC.
    I have found no UGH Gold figures in the Bloomington area. Joe called me yesterday to tell me his store report. He found the TRU exclusive Y-Wing w/Pilot and droid & The Tie Interceptor. The Y-wing was $29.99 and Tie was $34.99 respectably. Not bad for a TRU exclusive. Wave 7 should be in stores in the next few weeks , In the mean time here is a link to them for those that haven't seen them yet. http://www.rebelscum.com/story/front/TAC_Wave_7_In_HiRez_108456.asp
    Walmart also put the BHST Unleashed from back in March on "Clearance" it was $19.98 and is now had for $15.98 , still a little much but like me,if you don't have any BHST items in your collection it might not be a bad purchase.
    Happy Hunting!

7. Darth_Venome

Darth_Venome Jedi Youngling star 1

May 26, 2005
    Wal-Mart had the new comic packs this morning. Leia Jedi vs. Vader, Luke and Mara Jade, and Dark Woman and A'Sharad Hett. They also had some of the newer galactic heroes (General Veers, etc.)

8. echo-3

Mar 11, 2002
    Greenwood TRU tonight:
    1/2 of wave 4. Thease are some of the best figures I have ever seen Kenner make. Even if you dont collect the 3 3/4 figure line concider getting a few. The C-3PO with Suclasuss (?) Clum is wounderful.

9. echo-3

Mar 11, 2002
    Wow , its been a long time to report anything. This mourning I found at Target , Animated Boba Fett & UGH Animated Boba Fett. Also found UGH Airborne Trooper and UGH McChewie. I love the UGH Fett.

10. atataboy

atataboy Jedi Youngling star 2

Apr 10, 2005
    Its been so long since I have been out hunting figs. I have been wanting to get my mitts on a holiday boba. The only UGH I have found is the airborne trooper. I heard that the UGHs are starting to be seen with more regularity.

11. echo-3

Mar 11, 2002
    WOW two finds in as many days!!
    I went out to EB to pick up my Star Wars Lego on the Wii tonight and stopped at Target to find Ghost of Anakin figure hanging there. They must have put out a new case yesterday or this mourning. But the Anakin figure is from the ROTJ SP ED.

12. atataboy

Apr 10, 2005
    Anyone been to target and seen the space whale ARC? Just curious.

13. echo-3

Mar 11, 2002
    RC
    I have news about that and will share it at tonight meeting :)

14. echo-3

Mar 11, 2002
    Found some new stuff today.
    Walmart-figures: Romba & Graak (Ewoks), Anikin (Spirit), R2-D2 (Ewok cargo net), Mc-Han Solo & Tycho Celchu ( A-Wing Pilot)

Target- Arc-170 fighter,Galactic Hero's Jabba's palce and Escape from Yaving IV playset's, Tie Bomber starship.

Still NO Mc-Snowtrooper or Mc-Starkiller.

15. echo-3

Mar 11, 2002
    Big score this morning at Target. Went to pick up the GH escape from Yavin for Sam & I found every single figure from wave 5 which has Darth Reven and Darth Malik,some straglers form other waves including Mc-Luke Starkiller and Pax Bonkik ( Greedo like) and they have the ARC-170 from the clone wars too.

16. atataboy

Apr 10, 2005
    I picked up a McVader and an A-wing pilot last night at walmart. I have to say that the A-Wing pilot it sweet. I love the detail on it. The figs they are coming out with anymore are really top notch. Almost mini statues.

17. echo-3

Mar 11, 2002
    Speaking of the new A-Wing pilot , I seen where the person that guy is based on is in the new LOTF book. Cool.

18. echo-3

Mar 11, 2002
    Found the new comic packs at Wal-Mart tonight. No Birth of the twins though. The two Snow trooper one looks cool.

19. atataboy

Apr 10, 2005
    Courtney picked up a surprise for me yesteryday. It is the Boba Fett Mighty Mugg. Now, I had heard of them but hadn't actually looked into them. I assumed they were drinking vessels. I was wrong as it turns out. The are just cute caricatures of the star wars characters in line with kubricks (but in a larger size). Pretty neat all in all. Not sure if I would buy the others, but Mr. Fett is pretty cool looking.

20. echo-3

Mar 11, 2002
    Went to Greenwood tonight and found a few things.
    First found the Boba Fett , Han & Chewie mighty mugs, Then found a few new clone commanders and finaly found a luke starkiller McQuarrie. Also found new Lego's feom ANH & ROTS.

21. deepbluejedi

deepbluejedi Jedi Padawan star 4

May 23, 2002
    found a darth vader mighty mugg at target last weekend, gonna check for more tonight....i'd like to find the rest!

22. echo-3

Mar 11, 2002
    I saw Darth Mual and Han Solo today at our Target. :)

23. greedofan

Mar 13, 2004
    I have yet to see any of the Mighty Muggs in person. I guess that's what I get for no longer working in retail!

24. echo-3

Mar 11, 2002
    Sara, Really.. your not missing much. I think we are now in the state in which Hasbro thinks we will buy any sort of crud they put out.

25. greedofan

Mar 13, 2004
    I don't know-they look pretty cute to me, and you know how I love cute Star Wars things! :)

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.