main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Tampa, FL Resignation

Discussion in 'SouthEast Regional Discussion' started by Annya_Latoure2, Oct 8, 2005.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Annya_Latoure2

Annya_Latoure2 Jedi Master star 4

Nov 15, 2003
    I am resigning as asst. city rep, costume committee chairperson and whipping girl for this organization. Personal attacks on Yahoo boards are beyond reason and I would rather poke a burning stick into my eye then deal with the petty BS that has been going on here for the last several months. I have always tried to act in a positive and respectful way here, but can no longer tolerate the hateful, dispicable persons who have turned this into yet one more nightmare in an already complicated and difficult life.@};-

2. Jedijace007

Jedijace007 Jedi Youngling star 3

Oct 3, 2002
    Good luck with all things Sci-fi then. Keep up the costume making, you're pretty good at it, and if you ever need a web page for your costumes give me a shout!

onward

3. Allysium

Allysium Jedi Youngling star 1

Apr 2, 2005
    Nooooo... Please don't. Just give things time to cool off and think about things. If after that, you still decide to go, then ok. But I really hope you decide not to resign.

*Annie

4. Annya_Latoure2

Nov 15, 2003
    I am not quitting the Fanforce only withdrawing from all of my positions of responsibility. With the current hostile takeover, I have no choice but to step back and see if someone else can do a better job. I also cannot attend meetings at Mr. Price's home since he and his wife have posted so hateful and derogatory statements on the yahoo site. I do not feel safe being at an event at their home.

5. HippieTrooper

HippieTrooper Jedi Youngling star 1

Aug 31, 2005
    Any "hostilities" were started on your side, the "Prices" were only responding to fire with fire. Now you have to deal with the consequences of those actions, you are not a victim here.
    Everything is in black and white on the yahoo discussion forum for all to review, please dont anybody take my word for it, please, go see for yourself.
    I do not wish to "start" anything on this board, I just want those who have not been to the yahoo board to know that there are two sides to every story.
    Let this be the last thing anyone says about anybody else on this board. If you have something to say please do it on yahoo and lets keep the topic of THIS board Star Wars, and fan friendly.
    Thank you
    Later

6. Annya_Latoure2

Nov 15, 2003
    I started nothing.

7. Jedijace007

Jedijace007 Jedi Youngling star 3

Oct 3, 2002
    Cmon, both of you. Marie ended this conflict, so its over. Just shake those proverbial hands and be done with it :) Lets just get back to loving star wars. Thats what we're here for isnt it?

Onward

8. Sereana_Nightstar

Sereana_Nightstar Jedi Padawan star 4

Apr 20, 2002
    Please do post anymore on this subject. You can use your own email programs, but leave it off of the TFN board...please!!!

TFN posts only.
    Thank you

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.