main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Saga Restoring Order (Siriwan, A/P, post RotS AU) - Completed 2/4

Discussion in 'Fan Fiction- Before, Saga, and Beyond' started by Jaya Solo, May 29, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Jaya Solo

Jaya Solo Jedi Knight star 5

Jul 12, 1999
    Okay, no updates or anything yet, but I'm still working on getting a large portion of the story written before I start to post it. I wanna make sure I like where it's going and so on before I start posting it. :)

Thus far, here's the PM list for the new story, and no replies so far today because I'm a lazy bum. ;)

Oh, any other lurkers out there? [face_batting] You have my undivided attention now... [face_batting] (Psst, thanks for coming out of the woodwork all of my fantastic delurkers!)

PM List for the first post of the new story
    all_othr_nams_tkn 
    AvenKiel 
    CommanderK23 
    DarthSilious
    Diamond_Revelation 
    EGKenobi
    FitJedi 
    Jaira
    JediKnight_Mat
    JediMasterJessica
    Jek_Windu 
    Kathleen_Solo 
    Kidan
    LadyKethry
    Leia_Sith_Lady
    LilyHobbitJedi
    L0B0
    MarasFire
    obsessedwithSW
    PrincessLeia_Fan 
    queenberuthiel
    Sen_Padme_Amidala
    shookie
    theA-Tteam 
    VaderLVR64
    Veloz
    ZebulaNebula

2. Jaira

Jaira Jedi Master star 4

May 3, 2005
    Master Yoda the father!!! Too funny![face_laugh]

I want to be on the PM list for the next one, please. :)

Thank you for writing a lovely fic and allowing me to be a part of the experience![:D]

3. DarthJishyWishy

DarthJishyWishy Jedi Youngling star 1

May 4, 2007
    Great story
    Add me to PM list too

4. Moonlight_Jedi

Moonlight_Jedi Jedi Youngling

Dec 8, 2007
    Hey! I just finished reading the first two stories. I thought they were great and I'm not even usually a fan of this time period. If it's not too much trouble could you add me to the PM list for the next story? Thanks.

5. ObiWans_Gurl86

ObiWans_Gurl86 Jedi Youngling star 1

Nov 28, 2006
    WOW I have missed alot, Im glad padme's baby is ok that was somewhat of a cliffy. Mara Jade Tachi Kenobi...quite the lovely name. Excellent I can't wait for more.

6. AuroraDumalOfBoden

AuroraDumalOfBoden Jedi Youngling

Mar 2, 2008
    I'm new to the boards. Just finished both this and its prequal.=D= Please add me to your PM list![face_praying]

This is a clever story. I miss good, old-fashioned Siriwan stories, and this one is pulled off to perfection, even though the chapters are a little short for my taste.;)

I love how you capture the subtle qualities of hard-to-write characters like Siri, Yoda, and Whie.

I look forward to your next post!

7. TorontoJediMaster

TorontoJediMaster Jedi Master star 4

Oct 14, 2001
    Can't wait for the sequel. :D

8. Jaya Solo

Jul 12, 1999
    It's coming around, as are the stories in between. I kind of hit the crazy part of the semester and finals, and now I'm trying to get the writing bug back into working on the sequel. Hopefully I'll post the new stuff somewhat soon...

9. timerift22

timerift22 Jedi Master star 1

Mar 20, 2005
    timerift22

still lurking

10. Jaya Solo

Jul 12, 1999
    Friendly service announcement. :)

The 2008 Fan Fiction Awards are taking nominations now for your favorite stories. You can find more info here that'll tell you how to nominate and so on. You can even ask questions there if you're new. :)

As for how the story is going... June is busy for me... so hopefully I'll get more done in July. Tiny spoiler... Han is hilarious in it. O:)

11. ObiWans_Gurl86

ObiWans_Gurl86 Jedi Youngling star 1

Nov 28, 2006
    Can I be on the PM list for this "new story"? thanx I Loved this story sooooo much and its prequal. U are a very talented writer.

12. L0B0

L0B0 Jedi Youngling star 2

Jan 4, 2008
  13. Joya_Oscura

Joya_Oscura Jedi Youngling

Oct 26, 2008
    I just spent the last two days reading this story and the prequel. I loved how in the prequel, more Jedi lived then what happened in canon. (Though I was a bit worry about the scene in high council chamber with the youngling in the prequel.)

Then there this story. There were many scenes that made me laugh. One of the my favorite scene was after the birth of the twins. I loved how Yoda first hit Anakin for hiding what was going on with him, to then hitting Obi-Wan for not making little Jedi yet. Then Obi-Wan gave the most hilarious proposal ever. (It was a good thing that Obi-Wan made a proper proposal later on.)

Anyway, I'm sure you had enough with me raving on about how great your story is. Can you add me to the list of people to get a PM when the new story is up? I would greatly appreciate it.

14. Ryorin

Ryorin Jedi Youngling star 2

Nov 15, 2008
    Flashback to yesterday:
    *finds interesting-looking Siriwan AU*
    *glances at Changing an Order's premise*
    *does a double-take, then rereads premise twice*
    [insert giddy-Ewok-dance-of-excitement of your choice here]
    *reads entire story*
    *clicks link for Restoring Order and saves it for the next day*
    *somehow manages to read a chapter of biology and go to bed*
    :p

I have to ditto Joya, right down to the spending my last two days reading this, loving the "little jedi" comments ([face_laugh]), and wanting to be added to you illustrious PM list.:D

I love how you portrayed Siri! Spot on in my opinion. Silly Watson, she could totally have saved the GFFA if she had let Siri live.... And you gave Yoda his sense of humor back! And the mean ol' Code is being amended!(or is that the wrong word considering what Palpatine did to the Republic constitution?o_O )

I love how you portray Obi-wan, too. He really would be saying "Yes, dear" and "Coming, dear" constantly![face_laugh]

And, I have to say, I was hoping and then scout suggested the name "Bitter.":p I didn't catch the rock-joke until someone else mentioned it, but it really wasn't very subtle. Not that I mind.;)

15. Supernova_I

Supernova_I Jedi Youngling star 1

Sep 7, 2008
    Can I be on the PM list? It seems I'm the third person who spent the last 2 days reading this.

16. TorontoJediMaster

Oct 14, 2001
    Any news on the sequel yet?

17. Jaya Solo

Jul 12, 1999
    Um... yeah... evil semester is dead at least, right?

How about I start my series of vignettes of the time in between while I try to get the writing bunnies to multiply about the sequel again? :) Will that make the readers happy? [face_batting]

18. TorontoJediMaster

Oct 14, 2001
    Um....I'm sort of hoping for the sequel. :D

I want to see Obi-Wan coping with parenthood, as well as his quarters being full of female padawans, wife and infant daughter. I see him seeking out the company of Anakin and Whie just to have some male company for a change. LOL Not to mention the further development of Whie and Scout's relationship.

Can't wait for the writing bunnies to take over once again. :-D

19. Jaya Solo

Jul 12, 1999
    The sequel takes place 18 years from now, so that fun stuff you're talking about is in the series of viggies set in between. ;)

20. Jaya Solo

Jul 12, 1999
    queenberuthiel 
    Heh, it would be funny if Obi had the baby. Of course I forgive you for the lurking. ;) (I hope you forgive me for not updating or writing for a while. ;) )

shookie 
    Glad you liked it. :)

VaderLVR64 
    Thanks.

MarasFire 
    Hehe. I'm glad you liked the end. :) It was really fun to write.

Valairy_Scot 
    Heh, your sig cracks me up. My muse is AWOL too! I'm glad you enjoyed the end banter.

Veloz 
    Surprise? How was the end a surprise? Wait, you were surprised by Mara being their daughter? How did you miss all of the hints? (Mara means ?bitter? and Jade was a stone...) Well, glad you liked it.

L0B0 
    Glad you liked the ending. :) I like happy endings.

LilyHobbitJedi 
    Hehe. Yay for the banter. It was very fun to write.

ZebulaNebula 
    Yes, I think they all have been accounted for, and I did my homework about the red-hair thing. :)

obsessedwithSW 
    Or just a little easily confused. ;) Glad you liked it.

FitJedi 
    They have good banter. Practically writes itself. :)

Sen_Padme_Amidala 
    Aw, thanks. [face_blush]

AvenKiel 
    Thanks!

all_othr_nams_tkn 
    Hehe, glad you found it funny.

Jek_Windu 
    Thanks. :)

theA-Tteam 
    Thanks!

Diamond_Revelation 
    :) I'm glad you liked the banter.

CommanderK23 
    Thanks for delurking! I'm glad you liked the story enough to delurk.

PrincessLeia_Fan 
    :: snickers about the epic readers :: You people are crazy. Yeah, I love the part with Obi-Wan, Yoda, and Siri. Obi/Siri seem to be extra fun in this one. :)

Jaira 
    Hehe, that was fun.

DarthJishyWishy 
    Thanks!

Moonlight_Jedi 
    Thanks for the compliment. :) I'm glad you found the story too!

ObiWans_Gurl86 
    But when you miss part of the story, it's just so much more fun to make it up. ;)

AuroraDumalOfBoden 
    Welcome! Thanks for the compliments about the characterizations, and I'm glad you've enjoyed the story. :)

TorontoJediMaster 
    Trying for most devoted fan I see. ;) The third story is scaring me, that's why I haven't posted it yet (and that minor writer's block thing.) Yay for my last semester of grad school!

timerift22 
    Glad you delurked.

Joya_Oscura 
    Again, crazy people that read over two days! I'm not that good. :p That was a great scene. ;) I think I can tell that I'm funny because when I reread my stuff it still makes me laugh. Hopefully my sense of humor isn't all that weird. ;) (Just somewhat weird...)

Ryorin 
    I remember those days... staying up late and reading fanfic instead of school work... oh wait... I still do that. ;) I'm proud of you for at least reading the Biology chapter! (I never could. I get bored reading, but I learn stuff pretty easily.) Looking back, I think Obi-Wan and Siri were some of my favorite characters to write (along with all of Anakin's couch-stints. Those were fun too.)

Supernova_I 
    That you are. ;) Glad you found it. :)

PM List for the first post of the new story
    all_othr_nams_tkn 
    AuroraDumalOfBoden
    AvenKiel 
    CommanderK23 
    DarthSilious
    Diamond_Revelation 
    EGKenobi
    FitJedi 
    Jaira
    JediKnight_Mat
    JediMasterJessica
    Jek_Windu 
    Joya_Oscura 
    Kathleen_Solo 
    Kidan
    LadyKethry
    Leia_Sith_Lady
    LilyHobbitJedi
    L0B0
    MarasFire
    Moonlight_Jedi 
    ObiWans_Gurl86 
    obsessedwithSW
    PrincessLeia_Fan 
    queenberuthiel
    Ryorin 
    Sen_Padme_Amidala
    shookie
    Supernova_I 
    theA-Tteam 
    VaderLVR64
    Veloz
    ZebulaNebula

Well, I put the series in between the stories up. I hope you enjoy Between Order and Chaos. :)

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.