main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Return of the Forums

Discussion in 'Fan Films, Fan Audio & SciFi 3D' started by AdamBertocci, Sep 3, 2012.

1. AdamBertocci

AdamBertocci Manager Emeritus star 7 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Feb 3, 2002
    All right, boys and girls (but, let's face it, mostly boys) —

As you've obviously noticed, we are back after a long absence. I'm sorry it took too long. It just took forever for the data to get properly migrated to our new home. (We trusted them to fix it! It's not our fault!)

You probably noticed that your old password doesn't work (EDIT: Or maybe it will?! seems to have worked for one person!) — — — You may need to do the forgot-my-password thing and get it in your e-mail. This is why we spent so much time harping on this before the move, to make sure your profile was tied to a current e-mail.

Obviously things do not look exactly like the old forum used to. They might never look _exactly_ the same, but rest assured we all loved the customizability and individuality of every forum on our old software and we want to try and bring that to these forums.

In short: bear with us.

Finally, one more note: If you're anything like me, the first thing you may want to do is turn off alerts, if they're automatically turned on. By default, this forum likes to send you messages and e-mails every time someone blows their nose. You may wish to go to the dropdown menu on the right-hand side that contains your username. Use the 'Preferences' and 'Alert Preferences' menu.

Anyway, glad we're back and glad you're with us!

Rick McCallum loves you!

2. Sith-Man

Sith-Man Jedi Grand Master star 4

Oct 19, 2004
    I love the new look. Took a few minutes to get used to, but I love it. And my old password worked, and was actually still saved for auto login...

But at any rate, it's good to be back.

3. ObiJuan2080

ObiJuan2080 Jedi Grand Master star 4

Jan 31, 2004
    But I wanna know when you blow your nose Adam :(

4. ResisterOfEvil

ResisterOfEvil Jedi Knight star 1

Oct 29, 2007
    Awesome! Glad this is up and running again!

5. drewjmore

drewjmore Jedi Knight star 4

Aug 15, 2007
    Old pw worked for me too. Interested to see who the cats drag back in here...

6. smurfted

smurfted Jedi Youngling star 2

Aug 14, 2005
    Great the forum is back. My password worked and the site looks great.

I'll be posting here again soon as i'm warming back up to do some big shots for "Descendants of Order 66"..

7. StevenBills

StevenBills Jedi Grand Master star 4

Jan 6, 2006
    I haven't been on here in years and somehow it remembered my password.

SB

8. Robi-Wan

Robi-Wan Jedi Master star 4

Oct 11, 2006
    My old password was also active. Loving the new looks, btw!

9. Penitio

Penitio Jedi Master star 3

May 11, 2002
    Agreed.

10. HowardFilms

HowardFilms Jedi Padawan star 4

Apr 18, 2005
    Password worked fine. The first thing I thought when the Disney deal was announced is that I better start getting active on theforce.net again, haha.