main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

New Hamp RETURN OF THE KING

Discussion in 'NorthEast Regional Discussion' started by Baron_Soontir_Fel, Dec 8, 2003.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Baron_Soontir_Fel

Baron_Soontir_Fel Jedi Padawan star 4

Feb 9, 2003
    Hey peoples, seeing that we were talking about getting together to see Return of the King, I figure that now is a good a time as any to set a date for all of us to go. I personally only have Wednesdays and Sundays off, so those are the days that I can go.

Let's see if we can set a date soon.

Later!

2. SithapprenticeDJ

SithapprenticeDJ Jedi Youngling star 1

May 1, 2003
    Sunday would be good for me because I work with my father during the week. I have to go to bed at 10:00PM because I work in the morning so it's pretty hard during the week. If you guys decide to go on wednesday that's fine with me I'll just have to lose a little sleep.

3. JangoFett3263827

JangoFett3263827 Jedi Youngling star 1

Jan 31, 2003
    Well, I could do it if it wasn't a school night. What about the firday or saturday after that?

4. RikSMaximus

RikSMaximus Jedi Youngling star 1

Nov 15, 2002
    I say we try to make it on a Sunday afternoon...like I could do the 21st, and it's cheaper in the afternoon, so maybe we can treat it like another meeting...maybe hit like a 2:00 PM show? Just a thought...

Rik

5. Baron_Soontir_Fel

Feb 9, 2003
    Sunday would work for me as well. I might be going to a midnight showing if there is one once I get out of work, perhaps in Nashua, if anyone is interested....

6. Cephas

Cephas Jedi Youngling star 1

Feb 23, 2003
    I'll only be seeing it three times most likely: Opening day, Dec. 17 in Tyngsboro; Christmas day at Lowell Showcase; and New Years day in Derry. Because of my hectic X-Mas schedule and low funds, that's all I'll be able to do. If any wish to join me at any of these shows, just say when.
    BTW: I HIGHLY suggest you all see The Last Samurai. I just saw it twice now and it is a damned good film.

-Cephas

7. SithapprenticeDJ

May 1, 2003
    Sunday afternoon on the 21st sounds good to me Rik. :)

8. Baron_Soontir_Fel

Feb 9, 2003
    What showing are you going to at Tynsboro Cephas? Is it a midnight showing on Tuesday night/Wednesday morning?

9. Cephas

Feb 23, 2003
    I get out of work on Wednesday around 5:00pm, so around there is when I plan on seeing it. I work in the mall across from the theatre, so getting there on time is not an issue for me.

-Cephas

10. JangoFett3263827

Jan 31, 2003
    I could go anytime on Sunday as long as it's sometime before 5:00 p.m.. Where would we go to see it? That Hoytts at Central Park 2 in Hooksett is a real nice place. We could also go to Londonderry or the Bedford mall too.

11. SithapprenticeDJ

May 1, 2003
    Hey Andrew, I talked to Rik on Saturday when Jason and I went to the Cantina. I mentioned to Rik about going to see Return Of The King and he told me that you said something about going on Saturday. If we go on Saturday it would have to be after 2:30PM because I have a christmas party to go to at Parkland Medical Center.

Sunday would be much better for me. I wouldn't mind going to Londonderry because I haven't been there since they added the additional theater's.

12. RikSMaximus

Nov 15, 2002
    Looks like the only chance I'll get is Sunday, early (like 12:00 noon or so), and I'll probably be going Hoyts at Hooksett Central Park II. If anyone would like to join me and Terrence, we welcome you...

I should be receiving a shipment from my new distributor on Friday, and I'm going to have a TON of stuff to do over the weekend. On top of the fact that it's the last weekend the shop will be open before Christmas...

Rik

13. JangoFett3263827

Jan 31, 2003
    I now CAN go on Sunday so I'm open to suggestions. Londonderry would be better than Hooksett but I could do either

14. Baron_Soontir_Fel

Feb 9, 2003
    Rik, Dianna and I would be interested in going with you Sunday. When/where do you want to meet?

15. JangoFett3263827

Jan 31, 2003
    Londonderry or Concord would be fine. We probably wouldn't know the time until Thursday b/c that's when they release the week's showtimes.

16. SithapprenticeDJ

May 1, 2003
    Like Andrew said Londonderry would be better but if you want to go to Hooksett that's fine with me. Maybe we could meet at the Cantina before we leave to go see the movie just in case Jason doesn't know where the movie theater is in Hooksett

17. JangoFett3263827

Jan 31, 2003
    I think Londonderry would be good. I need to know what time, what day, and where.

18. Cephas

Feb 23, 2003
    Cephas see moobie. Cephas LOVE moobie. Cephas REEEEEELLLAY needed to p after the moobie. Bring piss bowl and plush Gollum doll and show me where the Angel touched you.

Uh....wheres the delete button? Oh crap.

19. SithapprenticeDJ

May 1, 2003
    Hey guys, where are we going to meet before we leave to go see the movie.

20. RikSMaximus

Nov 15, 2002
    Sorry guys...been super busy and forgot about posting where I am going for LOTR tomorrow. Terrence, Jim W., and I (along with some other friends of ours) are going to the 12:30 PM showing at the AppleTree Mall theater in Londonderry (It's the Hoyt's/Regal cinema w/stadium seating). I personally am going to meet people at CANTINA at 11:00 AM, get to the theater by 11:30 AM, get tix, and que up in line.

I'd hate to get stuck sitting way up front, so that's why we're going so early. So, if you can meet us at the shop great, if not, maybe we'll see ya there. Once again, sorry for spacing out the posting...Hope to see you tomorrow...They're saying that this one makes the other two look like child's play!

Rik

21. Baron_Soontir_Fel

Feb 9, 2003
    Not sure if I can make it tomorrow Rik. Dianna is in some hurt trying to pass a kidney stone. The Dr. has some heavy pain meds prescribed to Dianna, so she won't be able to make it. So we'll see.

Later!

22. Baron_Soontir_Fel

Feb 9, 2003
    Well, I definately can't make it. Besides with Dianna not feeling well, there is just too much for me to do today with laundry, cleaning and all that good stuff. So I'll have to make it some other time.

Later!

23. JangoFett3263827

Jan 31, 2003
    [face_shocked] [face_shocked] [face_shocked] :D :D :D WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOW!!!!!!!
    I believe I've summed it up right there. Sorry I couldn't see it with you Rik, but I needed feedback by Friday night. What a movie!

24. RikSMaximus

Nov 15, 2002
    Yeah...sorry about my late post, Jango. It's OK though...the 12:30 PM show was sold out by the time we got to the theater, so we got tix for the 3:00 PM show. Man...that was one loooong ass movie. My legs were numb by the time it was time to leave. The special effects were amazing...

25. Sabaccs_luck

Sabaccs_luck Jedi Youngling star 1

Dec 10, 2003
    So is it the best of the three?

I just watched the Fellowship with the re-introduced material and it's so worth having the 'bonus' material. Gandalf speaking the ring inscription, Bilbo writeing the book, the elven trail bread scene.
    Love that last one.
    Then we watched Two Towers. Poor Smeigle, so close to redemption.

Who is every body elses favorite character? I didn't want to start another non SW post when this was basically the same topic (LOTR). I think mine would be Sam. He seems more heroic to me then any other character. He is a gardner who finds himself the guardian of the one who will ultimately bare the fate of Middle earth, and his charge is slowly loosing his mind. Yet he continues to say wise things and eccept the things he cannot change.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.