main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Montréal Revenge of the Sith Premiere

Discussion in 'Canada Discussion Boards' started by Uilmuteiz, Mar 3, 2005.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Edna

Edna Jedi Youngling

Jan 13, 2005
    "Their cockiness will lead them to their doom"? Lovely! Lovely!

2. crackvader

crackvader Jedi Padawan star 4

Dec 3, 2000
    if you're still looking for a place where we could do this...

...I hear Cinéma L'Amour has a great THX sound system. [face_laugh]

Just kidding y'all!

3. Uilmuteiz

Uilmuteiz RSA Emeritus star 4

Dec 4, 2000
    right now it's not where CAN we do it but more where CAN'T we do it.

And that's the problem, nowhere. I can make a party happen better in some locations more than others, but we'd loose some feats here and there.

No matter where we do this, there's just no way we won't be missing out on something.

BUT the important thing is to enjoy ourselves and have fun.

And so I intend to choose the location just for that.

4. crackvader

crackvader Jedi Padawan star 4

Dec 3, 2000
    I trust you, dude.

I can't wait for this!!! :D

Question: will we be able to reserve our tickets through another website like last time? I need 6 tix...

5. KitFist0

KitFist0 Jedi Master star 4

Nov 10, 2001
    Dude just chill out, Seb will tell you when the time comes ;)

6. Uilmuteiz

Dec 4, 2000
    Lol, it's ok, I know how he feels.

The system will be similar yet different.

you will have to present yourself in person to a location to be determined in the near future.

And there will be a limit of ticket one can buy, so I'm not sure you'll be able to buy your tickets for all your friends.

The logistical procedures of this premiere will require that you be present at the time of buying your ticket.

more details to come.

7. Entil`Zha

Entil`Zha Jedi Master star 4

Jul 9, 1999
    Hmmm.. I hope the limit will be high enough... :p

8. Guece_Yomon

Guece_Yomon Jedi Youngling

Mar 14, 2005
    Hi everyone, Hi Sebastien,

I heard that the ROTS party location was confirmed and that It was going to be at Guzzo Spheretech 14.

Is that true? And if so, please, what's the price and when can we buy those tickets we've been waiting for since...1977 ;) ????

9. Uilmuteiz

Dec 4, 2000
    you heard correctly, I announced it yesterday officially over at SithClan.net (principal sponsor of the premiere).

We will be partying at the Unison Pool Bar and then move on to the Spheretech to watch the movie that will answer all your questions (since I know all about it by now, I must admit it did answer a lot of my questions).

Tickets will go on sale sometime this month, and it will be annmounced quite a while prior to the show.

you will have to present yourself at a pre-determined location in order to purchase your tickets.

Ticket price will range between 10$ and 40$ depending on where you will want/be able to sit in the theater.

This will make this event equally fun for everybody and profit a very good cause: The foundation for research into children diseases.

I hope this answers your questions for now.

10. ericwindu

ericwindu Jedi Youngling

Apr 20, 2005
    Question , arent they releasing ep3 in imax simultaniously? this is what bothers me, although i know i will be seeing it at least twice in the first week i would obviously opt for seeing it first in imax. however i havent seen anything about that?

now for the ranting part:

as for amc getting it . .. hahahhahahahah ya anyways. we all know it ll be at our favorite guzzos and 6 screens at the paramount ( at least 2 with the vibra**** sound ). and at amc with the exception of 3 screens ( cinema 1 ,3 and 5 i believe ) they never play films loud enough anyways.
    its ashame the party cant be at the greenfield park guzzo it is waaaay better that the spheretech but hey life goes on lets have fun

btw paramount is easy to get arrangements with... providing you join the dark side and kiss enough brown substances. but the lobey totally wasnt well thought out ( space for a line up of TEN people. ) and the resto you can find but location and price would play a factor, we aint rich ( the taxi at 2 am from st laurent will be a killer at 2 am . carpool time!)

11. Tyson

Tyson Jedi Youngling star 3

Apr 8, 2005
    Hello everyone. So is this premiere for the midnight showing of episode 3 or during the day on may 18th?

This Guzzo location is 2 blocks away from my school, and most of the staff there are students from my school. I'll talk to them and see if they know anything about this.

12. Uilmuteiz

Dec 4, 2000
    Hey Tyson, the only thing they will know (and that's if they've been told) is that there's something happening.

I deal with the HQ directly and management.

For everyone, Tickets will be going on sale this coming saturday from 10:00 to 17:00 at Legends Action Figures (7104 St-Hubert Street)

ticket range between 10$ and 40$ as shown on this map of the theater.

Screen is about 15 feet in front of row A

13. Tyson

Tyson Jedi Youngling star 3

Apr 8, 2005
    Just another quick question. Is this for the May 19th midnight showing or is it like on the 16th?

14. Uilmuteiz

Dec 4, 2000
    it's for the May 19th 00:01 hours public premiere.

There are still tickets available for sell, I will be back at Legends on Monday for those interested.

15. Entil`Zha

Jul 9, 1999
    Seb, I PMed and emailed you... I lost your jedi phone number when I switched cell phone!! Hope you're not on your way to Celebration....!!!

16. Entil`Zha

Jul 9, 1999
    You're the best Seb, thanks!!!

Seb 4 Prez!

17. GoddessJainaSoloFel

GoddessJainaSoloFel Jedi Grand Master star 4

Nov 18, 2004
    :eek: The tickets went on sale already?!? I hope I can still get 1-2. I really want to go and reorganized my work schedule so I'd be off! Hope there are some tickets still available! [-o|

18. KitFist0

KitFist0 Jedi Master star 4

Nov 10, 2001
    There are still tickets. Email/PM Seb for more info !

19. Uilmuteiz

Dec 4, 2000
    There is about only 80 tickets left.

and they are going fast.

So get yourself at Legends Action Figures either today or tomorrow and come and get your tickets ^-^

20. Darkre

Darkre Jedi Youngling star 1

Jun 15, 2005
    Any pictures of the event?

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.