main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

OOC Rocketjock Eatery (A Star Wars: Intervention OOC/OOG discussion thread)

Discussion in 'Role Playing Resource' started by Bravo, Apr 5, 2011.

1. Darth Cadaverous

Darth Cadaverous Jedi Padawan

Dec 29, 2012
    Ok, trying to regather my thoughts on here, what are the current join able Factions and the "Time" placement. I see that the "Red" Rock is still the key to most things. I will have to do some major re-reading to catch up on current events. Also, depending on the games time frame, I take it we are using the same CS on creating a character?

~Cad~

2. Sith-I-5

Sith-I-5 Force Ghost star 6

Aug 14, 2002
    Hey, DC, good to see you! :D

Before we address all that, there is something you need to be aware off. If you are hoping to play your normal Sith character of the same name as yourself, he will have to wait for the sequel game, Allegiance, expected early 2013.

This game, so as not to de-rail the plot, only padawan-level sensetives are allowed, except with special GM permission.

If you are okay with that, we can get onto your other questions.

Oh, and "Time placement" is 1 year prior to the Battle of Yavin, I believe.

3. Bravo

Bravo Force Ghost star 6

Sep 10, 2001
    Welcome back DC! All that Sith-I-5 said is spot on; as of today's date, the game is O BBY, although the game started out 1 BBY. We will be using the same character sheet format. Any questions, just ask them here! :)

Okay, so last night when I was doing the above King II post, I forgot one thing. With the additional hanger space, I need to add a drop-ship (everything is the same, except for the shuttles (see below for detailed information). But, I am also going to change around slightly the weaponry position of several weapon emplacements (turbolasers to be precise), but nothing that would effect CPL's excellent artwork.

Armament (142 weapon emplacements):
    Note: Imperial I-class Star Destroyers have 142 weapon emplacements)

12 DBY-827 heavy dual turbolaser turrets
    8 Arrow: 2 port / 2 starboard top arrow; 2 port / 2 starboard bottom arrow
    4 Bow: 2 top, 2 bottom

8 All purpose mass driver cannons
    8 Middle: 4 across the "middle" section of the ship, both port and starboard

10 NK-7 ion cannons
    8 Middle: 4 port along the "middle," 4 starboard along the "middle"

2 Bow: 1 top, 1 bottom

62 XX-9 heavy turbolasers
    32 Arrow: 8 port top / 8 starboard top; 8 port bottom / 8 starboard top
    10 Middle: 5 port, 5 starboard
    14 Bow: 7 top bow, 7 bottom bow
    6 Aft: 3 top, 3 bottom

40 AG-2G quad laser cannons
    10 Arrow: 5 top arrow, 5 bottom arrow
    10 bow: 5 top, 5 bottom
    10 Aft: 5 top, 5 bottom

10 Concussion Missile Launchers
    6 Middle: 3 port, 3 starboard

10 Q7 Tractor Beam Projectors
    6 Bottom: around hanger bay

Complement:

4 T-65 X-wing starfighter squadrons
    3 BTL-S3 Y-wing starfighter squadrons
    2 Aggressive ReConnaissance-170 starfighter squadrons
    1 Eta-2 Actis-class light interceptor squadron
    Total: 120 starfighters

12 GAT-12 Skipray Blastboats (various models)

Numerous repair and recovery vessels

3 Aka'jor-class shuttles
    4 Nu-class attack shuttles
    12 Sentinel-class Landing Craft
    2 Gamma-class assault shuttle
    2 Y-4 Raptor-class Transports
    2 CR25 troop carriers
    3 Hammer Strike-class Landing Craft (Note: see more information below)
    1 IF-120 landing craft

10 AT-TEs
    5 T4-B heavy tanks
    8 TX-130T fighter tanks
    10 AT-STs
    10 HAPs (Heavy Armored Personnel Carrier)
    2 AT-OTs

3 AT-APs
    4 AV-7 Antivehicle Cannons

Infantry: 10,000
    1 Garrison Base

Below is information regarding the Hammer Strike-class Landing Craft. Based off of the landing craft featured in the American movie Soldier (1998) with Kurt Russell, I have once again found it difficult to find any information on the landing craft (unknown class, model, or name) featured in the film. However, once again, I will use the research I have to come up with best possible solution with a Star Wars twist.

Below are photos of the ship (below movie clip best evidence):

Watch from 0:50:08 to 0:51:33. Also, from 0:51:33 onward to 0:53:10, you can see the hidden mortar I was talking about on the "Crawler" last night.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Taking the above information, without having any solid data on the landing craft used in Soldier (1998)---there are some really good shots of the interior of the landing craft throughout the movie---I can assume the following from what the movie shows us, not necessarily what the landing craft can do:

• Crew: 3 (Pilot, co-pilot, gunner/sensors officer?)
    • Passengers (soldiers): 40
    • 2 Crawlers
    It seems that, with a small mess hall and bunk beds seen in the movie, as well as a well-equipped cargo bay, bridge, and hyperspace capabilities, that the landing craft is designed towards patrol and other long deployments as well as landing troops. Assuming this, and knowing that the landing craft comes with supplies to equip the troops, it seems that the landing craft could operate on it's own without additional support unless out-matched.

The armament of the dropship, from the movie, is hard to judge. I can point to several heavy weapon emplacements on the front of the vessel and several top-side turrets. So, I will take what I can see and add concussion missile launchers to the front since the movie loved to show rockets and explosions. :p

Taking all this in, I've come up with the following:

Hammer Strike-class Landing Craft
    Note: Data information adopted from Wookieepedia, CR25 troop carrier

Manufacturer: Royal Engineering
    Model: Heavy Assault Landing Craft
    Class: Dropship
    Roles (3): Dropship, patrol vessel, long-range scout / exploration vessel

Length: 64 meters
    MGLT: 60
    Hyperdrive: Class 1
    Back-up Hyperdrive: Class 8
    Shielding: Equipped; on par with CR90 Corellian Corvette
    Armor: On par with CR90 Corellian Corvette
    Armament:
    4 forward facing heavy laser cannons
    8 single barrel laser cannons (4 top-side, 4 bottom-side)
    1 top-side (above the bridge) turreted ion cannon
    1 bow belly turreted single laser cannon
    2 forward facing concussion missile launchers

Complement:

2 HAPs or similar sized vehicles
    12 E-Web heavy repeating blaster
    6 74-Z speeder bikes
    (standard)

OR (alternate #1, most used alternate)

6 AT-STs
    12 E-Web heavy repeating blasters
    6 74-Z speeder bikes

OR

3 TX-130T fighter tanks

OR

1 T4-B heavy tank
    2 74-Z speeder bikes

Cargo Capacity: 360 metric tons
    Consumables: 1 year
    Other Systems: In-depth and advanced ground ComScan sensors and long-range communications
    Crew: 12
    1 Pilot
    1 Co-Pilot
    1 Navigation Officer
    1 Chief Engineer
    8 Gunners / "Crew" who handle other non-combat roles when not engaged in combat
    Passengers: 60 troops

History:

The Hammer Strike-class Landing Craft, HAMMER for short, was the response for King's Alex's modernization of the King's Army: the army needed transport that the Jod themselves could build and rely upon. The result was the HAMMER. The Hammer can fulfill multiple roles beyond just a drop-ship and hence gives it added versatility in both the King's Army and Kingdom's Navy. Due to it's hyperspace capabilities, thick armor and shields, weapon capabilities, and sensor and communication packages, Hammers are often sent on long range scouting and exploration missions. Primarily equipped with either the HAP or AT-ST (and speeder bikes for both), the Hammer is well-suited for both new planetary exploration and advanced recon scouting for a invasion force on a planet. As any senior Jod military officer will tell you, the Hammer was a direct result for a transport for the heavy scout vehicle HAP, which was designed first.

Although not directly designed for it, Hammers can be readied for patrol missions for the Kingdom's Navy. However, because of it's smaller overall size and lack of starfighter support, the vessel is a easy target and tempting capture for pirates if caught alone, despite the ship's heavy weaponry, armor, and shields. With that in mind, Hammers will---if need be---patrol well-traveled space lanes.

4. Bravo

Bravo Force Ghost star 6

Sep 10, 2001
    Revised (and official) King II-class Battleship stats:

[​IMG]

Imagine created by CPL_Macja

King II-class Battleships:
    Below Data specs layout and other related information taken from Imperial I-class Star Destroyer, MC80 Liberty type Star Cruiser, and Venator-class Star Destroyer.

Manufacturer: Royal Engineering (Jod Defense Engineering Shipwrights manufactures all other ships for the Kingdom's Navy not included in the "Navy's Modernization Program")
    Model: King II-class Battleship
    Class: Star Destroyer (see: Anaxes War College System)
    Role: Battleship, Command Ship, Carrier
    Cost: Roughly the same around of an Imperial I-class Star Destroyer (costs are saved through building direct, verses contracting out to other shipyards)

Length: 1,600 meters
    Height: 210 Meters (40 decks of livable space; 30 decks or 90 meters of non-livable space: hanger bay, reactor core, etc.)
    Maximum Acceleration: >2,750
    MGLT: 65 MGLT
    Maximum Speed (atmosphere): 1,000 km/h
    Engine Units: 6 Royal One Fighter-class Engines (same look as King-class Battleships, but different internal design for better production)
    Hyperdrive Rating (Red Rock): Class .10
    Hyperdrive Rating (normal, back-up): Class 2 back-up
    Power Plant: One main Hypermatter annihilator reactor, two smaller (15% the size) solar fed back-up reactor cores (charged at 100%, can be recharged by the main reactor or solar panels; can be used with main reactor to support energy out-put for weapons, shields, sensors, and communications).
    Shields: Redundant shields, rated to Imperial II-class Star Destroyers
    Armor (Hull plating): Rated to Imperial II-class Star Destroyers
    Sensors: Rated to Imperial II-class Star Destroyers; other "additional" abilities classified by the House of Royal Intelligence.
    Communications: Rated to Imperial II-class Star Destroyers,including specifics:
    Frequency Agile subspace transceiver
    Ranger transceiver
    Radionics
    2 Rectenna (refitted for starship's size and use; one fitted on each rear of the bridge domes)
    Whistler encryption module
    ion-scrambler
    Sub-space image transmitter
    Subspace transceiver
    Holocomm
    Holotranceiver
    Holo-transmitter
    Hypercomm
    hyperradio
    hyperwave transmitter
    Targeting Systems: St2x targeting computer
    Note: Installed on both the King-II class Battleship (redesigned for warship specs) and all it's starfighters.
    Cargo Capacity: 26,000 metric tons
    Consumables: 5 years
    Crew:
    Officers: 6,235
    Enlisted: 19,850
    Gunners: 275
    Naval Guard: 3,000
    Total: 29,360

Armament (142 weapon emplacements):
    Note: Imperial I-class Star Destroyers have 142 weapon emplacements)

12 DBY-827 heavy dual turbolaser turrets
    8 Arrow: 2 port / 2 starboard top arrow; 2 port / 2 starboard bottom arrow

8 All purpose mass driver cannons
    8 Middle: 4 across the "middle" section of the ship, both port and starboard

10 NK-7 ion cannons
    8 Middle: 4 port along the "middle," 4 starboard along the "middle"

2 Bow: 1 top, 1 bottom

62 XX-9 heavy turbolasers
    32 Arrow: 8 port top / 8 starboard top; 8 port bottom / 8 starboard top
    14 Bow: 7 top bow, 7 bottom bow
    6 Aft: 3 top, 3 bottom

40 AG-2G quad laser cannons
    10 Arrow: 5 top arrow, 5 bottom arrow
    10 bow: 5 top, 5 bottom
    10 Aft: 5 top, 5 bottom

10 Concussion Missile Launchers
    6 Middle: 3 port, 3 starboard

10 Q7 Tractor Beam Projectors
    6 Bottom: around hanger bay

Complement:

4 T-65 X-wing starfighter squadrons
    3 BTL-S3 Y-wing starfighter squadrons
    2 Aggressive ReConnaissance-170 starfighter squadrons
    1 Eta-2 Actis-class light interceptor squadron
    Total: 120 starfighters

12 GAT-12 Skipray Blastboats (various models)

Numerous repair and recovery vessels

3 Aka'jor-class shuttles
    4 Nu-class attack shuttles
    12 Sentinel-class Landing Craft
    2 Gamma-class assault shuttle
    2 Y-4 Raptor-class Transports
    2 CR25 troop carriers
    3 Hammer Strike-class Landing Craft (Note: see more information below)
    1 IF-120 landing craft

10 AT-TEs
    5 T4-B heavy tanks
    8 TX-130T fighter tanks
    10 AT-STs
    10 HAPs (Heavy Armored Personnel Carrier)
    2 AT-OTs

3 AT-APs
    4 AV-7 Antivehicle Cannons

Infantry: 10,000
    1 Garrison Base

Special Notes: King-II class Battleships are the essential backbone to King Alex "The Just"'s political, military, and emonanic agenda for the Kingdom of Jod. The first class of warship designed under the Navy Modernization Program, the ship is designed to be on par with the latest military technology in the "Outside Galaxy". Able to act as a tough Battleship during times of war, a Command Ship, or even a carrier, the King II-class Battleship surpasses it's older brother, the King-class Battleship, in every way. Better armor, better shields, better weapons. The focus of adding bow weaponry, to address the major short-coming of the original King-class Battleship, was of major note and the added weaponry gives the new King II-class Battleship the ability to better pursue enemy targets.

The King II-class Battleship adds upgraded highly sensitive and long-range sensors from the original King-class model; the addition gives the ship a edge on other warships it's size. The specifics of the sensor capabilities is currently classified.

The latest---and biggest---internal change to the King-class model of warships is the crew. While the King II is bigger then it's original brother, the crew size has been reduced by around 10,000 crew members for a ship it's size. The reduction in crew has allowed more room for back-up generators, less strain on the life support system, and more hanger space. The reduction in crew size is made possible by a newly developed (and tested) advanced AI system---from a secret research space station in the Northern Stretch---that helps to pick-up the loose ends from a reduction in crew size. The AI's safety limits eliminates the possibility of the AI taking over the vessel, rather restricting the AI to tasks and duties that replaces the 10,000 crew member reduction.

In addition to an AI, the King II-class Battleships are using a prototype Hypermatter annihilator reactor that is more stable then it's Clones War era counterparts; also, the engines are testing out a system to reduce engine heat and waste as to lower the ship's sensor profile.

Interior:
    King-II class Battleships hold up the high expectations of culture and design that the King I-class Battleship was known for, but even more. Details:
    • Bridges (both Port and Starboard)
    Starboard Bridge (Primary Bridge, War Room)

Oval shape design with front windows wrapping around the front part of the bridge from top to bottom. Two decks; the first, lower deck, houses crew pits for the various functions of the ship. The Helms station---a double crew member console with a Chief Helmsmen and a Assistant Helmsmen---sit at the front of the bridge behind a semi-circle of a console station. Positioned in the middle front of the bridge, they have a full unobstructed view of space in front of them.

Wrapping around in the oval shape bridge to either side of the Helms Station are multiple consoles---seven in total----on both sides of the bridge for various functions (14 consoles all together from both sides); all the consoles are angled and positioned in a way as to get a front view of the bridges' viewports, but also allow easy access around each console. The second, higher deck, is recessed from the front of the bridge by a quarter of the distant and is a large oval shaped command deck with waist high railing all around it---breaks in two front areas where 2 small ramps head down to the lower deck---with the Captain's Chair on the starboard side of the deck and the Commander's Chair on the port side of the deck, both a bit back from the safety railing. Both the Captain and Commander chairs can rotate 360 degrees and the Captain's Chair has a master command arm rest as well. In front of both the Captain and Commander Chairs, recessed into the ground, are two holograpic displays / HoloNet transceivers, that can display live battlefield data and HoloNet communications to both command officers.

Behind the two command chairs is a large blast door that is always flanked by two sentry Naval Guards both on the outside and inside of the door's entrance and exit. Just before the exit and to the port side corner is the "War Room" (see details below). To the starboard side of the bridge in the corner opposite is the Captain's Room, pictured below:

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Leaving the bridge, one takes a small ramp down into a lobby area where two smaller blast doors, each guarded by a Naval Guard each, lead around the second deck ramp and into the lower deck bridge.

Directly aft of the top and lower decks is another large blast door; exiting through the heavy blast door, where two Naval Guards stand sentry duty on either side of, one takes a short walk to a bank of turbolifts and staircases that lead down to the various rooms of the Command Tower or to the super structure of the arrow shape of the ship below.

Port Bridge (Starfighter Command and Infantry Command)

The port bridge is identical to the starboard bridge in every way except for the fact that the Helms Station is removed up front and is replaced by a tactical observation post (with emergency back-up bridge controls in case the primary bridge is destroyed), which is staffed by 3 officers who act as look-outs and battlefield liaisons between the command staff and the field commanders. The other difference between the two bridges is the function of the 14 consoles and their staff; whereas the starboard bridge handles the warship concerns, the consoles for the port bridge (nicknamed "Starfighter Command" by most) deals with starfighters, shuttles, and infantry concerns. The third difference is the removal of the "War Room" and the addition of two ready rooms in each rear corner of the bridge; the port side one for the infantry general, the starboard side office for the Wing Commander. Both rooms are smaller then the War Room look like the following:

[​IMG]

The second level deck, where the command chairs are at for the starboard bridge, are replaced with the Wing Commander on the starboard side and the Army General on the port side. The port bridge also handles all shuttle launches. Both the port and starboard bridges have liaison officers to each bridge for proper secure and correct communication and also share live audio and holo feed chats during all combat operations. The "War Room" in the starboard bridge houses officers from both bridges for a mission, allowing both sides to communication face to face in the heat of battle.
    • Medical Bay (Med Bay)
    Location: Several locations, Med Bay 1 through 4. Two medical bays, one each, are located each in the bow super structure both top side and bottom. These two med bays are known as General Med Bay 1 and 2 or Gen Med 1 and 2 respectfully. Med Bay 3 is located in the forward part of the arrow top side (just in front of the two command bridge towers) and is essentially considered the overflow bay and generally reserved for the command staff, officer staff, diplomatic guests, and medical mysterious or difficult cases or life support cases; Med Bay 3 has been nicknamed the "Big 3" for both it's location and ability to handle the worse of the worse in medical cases. Medical Bay 4 is located in between the secondary and primary hangers and can be accessed by both hangers; Hanger Bay 4 has been nicknamed "First Contact" for it's location of handling wounded coming in from shuttles first. Because of it's increased volume of patients, Med Bay 4 is two regular Med Bays combined to make a double Med Bay and thus twice as big (two offices combined, double the beds, etc.); essentially, Med Bay 4 is two Med Bays back-to-back, connected through a open arch way where both are connected via the small office lobby on the left side of the main circular office. All four Med Bays have the following appearance:

[​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]
    [​IMG][​IMG]

Med Bays 1 and 2 both have general knowledge medical doctors on staff 24/7 with at least one nurse 24/7 as well (12 hour shifts, rotations with medical staff); a stand-by double medic and 1 IM-6 medical droid emergency response team is also stationed at both Med Bay 1 for medical emergencies throughout the ship 24/7 (2 teams, 12 hour shift blocks). Specialty doctors can be transferred from other shifts or Med Bays as needed.

Med Bays 3 and 4 house specialty doctors or surgeons and at least 2 nurses 24/7 (12 hour shifts, rotations with medical staff). Med Bay 4 also houses a general knowledge medical doctor 24/7 as well (including the surgeon and 2 nurses). Medical Bay 3 also houses a double medical and 1 IM-6 medical droid emergency response team for medical emergencies throughout the ship 24/7 as well (2 teams, 12 hour shift blocks).

All Medical Bays have the following droids on staff in each Med Bay (Med Bay 4 twice as many medical droids as listed):

1 2-1B surgical droid
    1 FX-7 medical assistant droid
    2 GH-7 medical analysis unit
    2 IM-6 medical droids

• Crew Quarters (Command Staff, Officer, Enlisted, Pilot, Barracks), State Rooms, Conference Rooms, and "War Room":
    Note: All decks are connected via turbolifts, staircases, and maintenance tubes.

Outside crew quarters, conference rooms, and "War Room" corridors leading to various previous mentioned areas:

[​IMG]

Command Staff
    Location: Command Towers leading to both bridges; starfighter, infantry, and hanger commands on the port tower' bridge, medical, and engineering commands on the starboard tower.

Quarters feature the same carpet as the outside corridors to all quarters; white walls and ceiling give the room a larger feeling and a large viewport spans the back wall behind the bed. The quarters feature a master bedroom to the rear of the quarters separated by a wall and a thin blast door to the rest of the quarters which feature a small living room complete with small dinner table, couch for entertainment, and a holo entertainment center. To the left of the living room, from the front blast door leading to the quarters, is a half circle kitchen in the corner of the room complete with a island table with 4 stools in the middle of the kitchen. Opposite of the kitchen and directly left of the main entrance to the quarters is the refresher complete with a door for privacy. Next to the refresher, on the wall with the entrance door to the quarters, is a closet for clothes and other equipment. On the wall next to the entrance to the quarters, opposite the side of the refresher and by the holo entertainment center, is a communication screen to the rest of the ship.

Officer
    Location:Around the bases of each command tower; respected commands under each "Command Staff" tower.

Quarters are smaller and similar to command staff quarters, however, they lack the master bedroom (instead a bed is up against the wall instead of a whole private bedroom), have a smaller living room, and kitchen is half the size. Instead of a large viewport looking out to space, a smaller view port is directly behind the bed, leaving the rest of the wall to either side solid hull. The walls and ceilings are still white and have the same style of carpet.

Enlisted, Naval Guard, and Gunnery
    Location: Two locations; first location, spread across the top portion of the "arrow"; split into both the port and starboard sides of the arrow. Second location is positioned directly between the top arrow super structure and the top bow super structure.

Quarters are the same sized as officer quarters and have the same carpet as all the command staff and officer quarters; however, their walls are a Imperial gray in color and feature no kitchen. Instead, 3 double bunk beds housing 2 sailors each (one on the bottom bunk, another on the top bunk) line both side walls and the very back wall. Two refreshers are in each far corner of the room between each side wall and the far wall. Two small rectangular viewports are to either side of the far side bunk and by each refresher. In the middle of the room is a single large round table---doubling as a holo gaming and entertainment table---with chairs for 4 and two smaller study desks with a single chair each are against the wall with the single entrance/exit blast door, on each side of the door. Beside each desk is a small refrigerator for left-over food, drinks, etc. Closets for clothes and uniforms by each bunk bed.

Pilot
    Location: On the bottom portion of the "arrow"; split into both port and starboard sides of the bottom arrow and above the "Barracks". Shuttle and recovery and repair pilots take up the starboard bottom arrow, while starfighter pilots take up the port bottom arrow.

Quarters are similar to Enlisted quarters, but feature 3 double bunk beds on each side wall (2 on the "right" wall, one 1 bunk bed on the "left" wall) with 2 refreshers at the back of the wall and two small rectangular viewports on either far side of both refreshers with a large circular holo gaming and entertainment center in the middle of the room with 4 chairs around it. Two study desks, with one chair each, are on either side of the entrance/exit blast door. A small kitchen is in the far left corner of the room, where only 1 bunk bed is on the "left" wall. Pilot closets for clothes and uniforms by each bunk bed.

Barracks

For the 10,000 soldiers aboard the Battleship, the "Barracks" are split into two sections; each section houses 5,000 soldiers each; one section takes up the port bottom arrow, while another section takes up the bottom starboard arrow, both under the Pilot quarters. The soldiers are divided into crew quarters like that for the Enlisted naval crew members. In 3 massed cargo hold-style staging areas in each bottom wing near the Hanger Bay (with two entrances/exits; one from the Barracks and another to the Hanger Bay), soldiers can rush into directly from the barracks, collect weapons and other combat gear from locked weapon cases controlled by Naval Guard units; each cargo hold staging area can hold up to 300 soldiers each and the far walls above the entrance and exit blast doors leading to the Secondary Rear Hanger Bay are 3 massive holo displays which show combat information, military intelligence on the mission, and unit expectations (all of this combat data has already been downloaded to company and platoon leaders' data-pads before the mission became a mission). Once all soldiers are equipped, three massive ramps lead down into the Secondary Rear (and smaller) Hanger Bay for troop deployments and shuttle flights.

State Rooms
    Location: In with the Officer Quarters---positioned behind the two bridge towers---the "State Rooms" are identical to Command Staff rooms and are given their own separate deck labeled "State Deck"; designed for visiting diplomats and VIPs. Separated from the rest of the quarters and decks by double blast layering walls, high-end communication and sensor devices, defense measures including holo cameras and sensors, and tight security involving Naval Guard patrols on the deck level and 24/7 double Naval Guard sentry outside the deck level's blast doors. The State Rooms are both safe guard from the outside for intruders for the guests and inside for the protection of the ship, as the whole deck can be ejected into space if it's guests threaten the ship's safety.

Conference Rooms
    Location: In the command towers on both ends. Uses and sizes vary.

Conference Room A (4 total, 2 in each command tower); Highly secured, double Naval Guard (around the clock, even with no meetings in progress) sentry flanking a eye scan and security code heavy blast door. Sound proof and sensor proof walls, for 12 people or less, are rectangular in size with all oak wood walls and a white ceiling. Lights are recessed into the ceiling, while a long rectangular heavy oak table with holo screens build into the table account for all 12 puffy black office chairs with wheels. Each conference room has white carpet and a large holo-projector / HoloNet transceiver built into the middle of the solid oak table. Flags of all the Regions of the Kingdom of Jod adore the walls at various places with holo and still photos of the Kingdom of Jod on the walls as well. A massive flag of the Kingdom's Navy addresses the far wall, opposite the single heavy blast door leading and leaving the conference room, and a flag pole on each side of the massive flag and in the corner of the room hold the Royal Palace flag to the left of the room and the Queen's Guardsmen to the right of the room. Rooms are designed for highly sensitive discussions of classified nature and blast doors are very thick; communications in the conference room can complete encrypted communications to warships, planets, and undercover assets around the galaxy. Rooms have a double Naval Guard sentry flanking the blast door on both sides outside the conference room at all times, even when not in use.

Conference Room B (8 total, 4 in each command tower); Medium security with a double Naval Guard (during meetings only) sentry flanking the outside of a security code and eye scan secured medium blast door. Sound proof walls, circular in shape; designed for 30 or fewer people, with a all-gray wall, gray carpet, and white ceiling with recessed lighting. Walls are adored with flags from the Regions of the Kingdom of Jod and military branches; holo and still photos from the Kingdom of Jod adore the wall as well. One massive solid wood oak table with 30 black puffy office chairs with wheels is in the center of the conference room. Each place of sitting on the table is given a data-pad and important meeting notes, while a massive holo projector and HoloNet Transceiver is built into the middle of the table.

Conference Room C (10 total, 5 in each command tower); Low security with a Naval Guard double sentry upon request outside the conference room. Security code light blast door and sound proof walls. Large circular room with two large tables (separated by a few feet, but side-by-side) for 30 people each (60 people in the room max). Designed for large meetings, the two solid oak tables hold 30 black puffy office chairs with wheels each. White carpet, gray walls, and white ceiling with recessed lightening. Flags of the Regions of the Kingdom of Jod adore the walls along with holo and still photos from the Kingdom of Jod.

War Room
    Location: On the port corner of the starboard bridge globe, connected to the bridge by a heavy blast door.

Designed for war as the title implies; the War Room is everything tactical that a group of military tacticians could want to run a battle. A circle of large and small holo screens feed live data from a battle to give tacticians the latest edge with touch screen commands and voice commands. A large holo projector sits in the far side of the circular room, projecting a 3D imagine of the battle in real time. Multiple smaller communication holo projection stands and HoloNet transceivers got the room's outer wall, giving each tactician a face-to-face with field officers and far off superior commanders. The room can house twenty people total, have 8 work stations (with computers and other communication and sensor equipment) with a chair each along the walls (4 on each side) towards the blast door entry and exit, and the War Room itself has a around the clock Naval Guard double sentry flanking either side of the heavy blast door leading into the War Room (even when not in use).
    • Mess Hall ("Private" and "General")
    Private Mess
    Location: Two "Private Mess" accompany a King II-class Battleship. One is located on the starboard side command tower and is reserved for the command staff of both command towers and for diplomatic guests. The other is located near the Officer Quarters and is reserved for the most senior officers.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

General Mess
    Location: Four "General Mess" are located aboard a King II-class Battleship and are designed to serve large numbers and the majority of all lower officer ranks, enlisted, gunnery, Naval Guards, and soldiers. Two General Mess are located the top bow super structure, while the other two are locate din the bottom bow super structure.

The General Mess has a self-serve buffet bar line where people can choose from any of multipule food items cooked by the organic chefs that day and kept ready hot and filled by cooking droids. Trays and dishes are at one end of the long bar while napkins, forks, spoons, knives, cups, and fluid selection is at the other far end as you exit the line to go find a seat.

[​IMG]
    • Hanger Bay (Primary and Rear Secondary)
    Note: Using photos below for size references only. Ignore the vessels and vehicles a King II-class Battleship does not carry.

Secondary Hanger Bay (rear and smaller)
    Location: Behind the Primary Hanger Bay. Smaller in size, designed for ground forces and shuttle deployments.

[​IMG]

Primary Hanger Bay (front and larger)
    Location: In front of secondary hanger bay; larger in size and designed for starfighters.

All the starfighters are on circular landing lifts (as shown below in the Jedi Temple photo); after each flight, fighters who need service, their landing lifts are lowered into a under level mechanic pit. The "open" landing pits are then sealed over with a retractable grate to prevent falls. When the starfighters are ready for flight, they are lifted back into position. When starfighters are not in use, for safety reasons, the fighters are lowered into the pits and only "on ready stand by" or quick reaction squadrons are in the flight position top side.

The hanger itself is huge, holding a Imperial gray appearance as the primary color; landing lifts are numbered yellow with large numbers and squadron symbols. Rectangular in shape with a large opening large enough for a CR90 Corellian Corvette in the middle, all the services of fighters and equipment is off to the sides and away from the giant opening. Starfighters, Skypray Blastboats, and repair and recovery craft dot circular landing lifts everywhere. The lifts lower into a under level mechanic pit where all repairs and other service needs are conducted in this massive second under level of a hanger bay. Top-side, aside from the circular landing lifts, other regular hanger bay equipment, droids, personnel, and hover sleds and vehicles dot around.

The hanger has 4 decks and 1 sub-level. The "Pits" or mechanic pits is the bottom level; under the mechanic pits is what is known as the "Dungeon" and holds all fuel, weaponry, other hazardous fuel or material, spare parts, and extra supplies for all the starfighters (the secondary rear hanger is more of a traditional hanger layout to Imperial Navy standards). Not a true level all by itself, the "Dungeon" is considered a sub-level under the Pits and is not only double layered with blast proofing material to make the sub-level like a armored box, it can also active it's own miniature ray shielding around sensitive fuels and weapons in case of emergencies and the whole sub level itself can be ejected into space in case of a uncontrollable fire as to prevent a explosion too big for the armored casing around the sub level to handle and prevent endangering the rest of the ship.

The other 3 decks---identical in height to the secondary rear hanger bay---display the size needed for the hanger bays. Each of the two upper decks have catwalks around them and have storage rooms, offices, and break rooms for the hanger staff.

[​IMG]

• Security Office and Brig
    Location: Positioned directly between the two command bridges; the security officeis a large oval shaped office with hull plating and double thick blaster resistance walls on the outside of the hull plating (to hide the hull plating), blaster resistant and space-vacuum bridge-style windows, and eye scan and security code heavy air lock blasts doors (2 blast doors, each one leads out into the lobby under each command tower). The security office houses twenty-four Naval Guards (8 hour shifts, 3 shifts, rotating) staffing security consoles around the clock. Each console lines the outer wall around the whole office; the floor is carpet found on the crew quarters' corridors. A clustering of holo screens hanging from the middle of the ceiling of various sizes---allowing for both touch screens and voice commands---allows the Security Chief and his lieutenants to monitor any ship-board security issue with an array of sensors, scanners, and communication equipment. The Security Office, to the bow side of the security office, has a weapons and combat equipment locker---eye scan and security lock code---for anti-boarding actions. The Security Office can also act as a back-up emergency bridge with hidden controls and holo screens only the Security Chief knows about and has access to. Furthermore, blast shields can be lowered over the windows and the Security Office can become self-efficient with it's own back-up power, solar panel recharge for the back-up power, and own life-support and first-aids kits. Enough rations are stock piled in the aft side wall of the Security Office to last a month.

Slightly to the port side of the hanging holo screens is a large sealed blast door hatch in the floor. It is eye scan and security code locked and leads down into the brig via a ladder. Once down, a security station of two around the clock Naval Guards (8 hour shifts, 3 shifts, rotating) to admit entrance into one of two cells to ether the port or starboard side, which are sealed by pressure locked heavy blast doors with eye scan and security lock codes (in case of a riot emergency, both cell blocks can be ejected into outer space via port or starboard sides of the ship). The port side houses a high security lock down with 8 heavy blaster resistance blast doors with cells with only a bed and a refresher toilet; no privacy. The rooms are solid metal with air being circulated through a air vent the size of a adult human male's hand up in the upper back wall. No viewports; lightening from a single recessed light in the ceiling; security holo camera, sensors, and scanners give full security access to each high security cell. The starboard cell houses 12 medium security cells (6 along each wall) with energy fields as doors and a two Naval Guard security station (staffed 24/7, 8 hour shifts, 3 shifts, rotating) in the middle of the floor.

• Bow Super Structure (both top and bottom)
    Houses all four General Messes, two medical bays, entertainment centers (movie theaters, game centers), gyms, libraries, reading rooms, and social rooms with small coffee shops. Also houses a massive running track on both the bottom and top super structures around the whole inside structure.
    • Cargo Storage
    Located between the bottom arrow super structure and the bottom bow super structure, the main cargo holds have everything the ship needs for 5 years of deployment from rations to supplies to spare parts to anything needed by a warship. Highly secured with 4 Naval Guards staffed sentry stations at all three heavy blast door entrances and exits and Naval Guard patrols inside the cargo bay---all Naval Guards 24/7 (8 hour shifts, 3 shifts, rotating).
    • Corridors
    The majority of the King II-class corridors, except for those in the living quarters areas, hold a very Imperial look to them, fitting for a mighty warship her size:

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

5. Bravo

Bravo Force Ghost star 6

Sep 10, 2001
  6. Darth Cadaverous

Darth Cadaverous Jedi Padawan

Dec 29, 2012
    No, I wont use my "name" sake. He has moved on and I need a "new" character to do the moving on. :) Though I may wait till I get read up some and have more time to really think. And Thanks for the warm welcome. :)

Stupid question, where is the basic CS template at for Copy and Paste?

7. Bravo

Bravo Force Ghost star 6

Sep 10, 2001
    Updated the Intervention (Quick Reference) (aka Library Thread; Library Wiki the off-site main database). I hope you all enjoy the update (The Story of Intervention, second post). It is from my heart. Thank you all for your hard work and dedication. :)

D_C, here you go:

Name:
    Species:
    Homeworld:
    Affiliation:

Personality
    ---Traits:
    ---Habits:

Appearance
    ---Skin Color:
    ---Hair Color:
    ---Eye Color:
    ---Clothing:
    ---Other Attributes:
    ---Other Details:
    ---Weapons:

Starship
    ---Name:
    ---Class:
    ---Hyperdrive Class:
    ---Weapon(s):
    ---Shields:
    ---Sublight Speed:
    ---Crew:
    ---Passenger(s):
    ---Max Cargo (kg):
    ---Interior Description:
    ---Other Details:

The Force
    ---Sensitivity:
    ---Religion:
    ---Lightsaber
    -----Crystal(s):
    -----Blade(s):
    -----Color(s):
    -----Handle Description(s):
    ---Force Abilities:
    ---Force Weakness:
    ---Other Force Object(s):

Biography
    ---Personal History:
    ---Military History:
    ---Traumatic Experiences:

8. Sith-I-5

Aug 14, 2002
    Great write-up, Bravo.

Hard to put into words how it feels to have been included, but you should not forget your own knack for talent-spotting? You had been monitoring me from afar, I recall, waiting for me to be without a flagship game.

And it is wierd, as I consider something that, you gave my elf a home.

A sword-and-sorcery RP that advertised for an elf, shut its door on me, and yet you, with a Star Wars game, said yes. There does seem to have been an aligning of stars or circumstances that meant Intervention made a perfect fit, at a time when I was free of other large-scale RP-ing/GM-ing commitments.

greyjedi125 likes this.
  9. Bravo

Bravo Force Ghost star 6

Sep 10, 2001
    Yes Sith, it does seem that the aligning of stars or circumstances did make a perfect fit. Your elf has been a wonderful addition to the game. You've been great to me personally and to all of Intervention. :)

I've added Organizations in relation to Intervention in the Library Thread. Expect more organizations added ASAP, but I feel that the 4 listed (Mercs, Empire, Rebels, Jod) give a good overview of the game from different points of view. Thoughts?

greyjedi125 likes this.
  10. greyjedi125

greyjedi125 Chosen One star 6

Apr 29, 2002
    Just passing by to say 'Kudos' to Bravo, all members of the Staff and players for making Intervention a jewel here in the RPF. Your hard work and dedication has wrought an amazing tale that has stood the test of time and untold challenges thereof. Looking forward to more amazing things in 2013!! (quick reference guide was an exciting read!). No stopping now! W00T!! [face_dancing]

Matt. 5:14 ;)

11. Bravo

Bravo Force Ghost star 6

Sep 10, 2001
    Thanks Grey! :) Hope all is well? [face_praying]

Sith and CPL, I need to put Jim Palso in limbo at the moment. Just kind of "forget" about him and I'll pick up his story once I have more time. Also, remember, we have Terrel Vacks floating around in the DD as well. You may use him as needed and I may hijack him once or twice.

12. Sith-I-5

Aug 14, 2002
    Okay, Jim can be in Medical.

Did that Z-95 I picked up at the Block belong to Streets or Vacks? I'll take a look at Vacks CS, so I know what I'm doing.

Starting to think about
    Q - What's yellow, made of milk, and can take over crewmembers' minds?

A - A Cheese Greater

and

building a foundation for the Flitter seige that I want the GDF to get involved to win support from the Rebel Alliance.

The Characters [retrieved from Library]

Havah Jeth
    Species: Arkanian
    Photo:
    [​IMG]

Rped by: Mitth_Fisto
    Bio:

Jason Lasso:
    Species: Human
    Photo: (Yes, it's me!)
    [​IMG]

Rped by: Bravo
    Bio:

Yavscout:
    Species: Elf
    Photo:
    [​IMG]

Rped by: Sith-I-5
    Bio: And other varieties of washing powder.

Fress Colias:
    Photo:

[​IMG]

Rped by: JediFalcon
    Bio:

Kasumi:
    Photo: N/A

Rped by: Coffee_Ninja
    Bio:

Aurora Cradmoon:
    Photo:
    [​IMG]

Rped by: spycoder9
    Babysat by: I-5
    Bio:

Josch Decinchi:
    Species: Erphae
    Photo:
    [​IMG]

Rped by: CPL_Macja
    Bio:

13. Bravo

Bravo Force Ghost star 6

Sep 10, 2001
    Updated the Quick Reference again today (as well as last night). In the Kingdom of Jod section for ships and vessels, while it looks complete, it is not. I need to add character descriptions for King's Army soldiers, Queen's Guardsmen, etc. The same goes with the Mercs' section, where I need to add the Merc fighter jackets in. The Imperial and Rebel sections, clearly, aren't done yet.

Rushing out the door. Have a great day everyone! :)

14. Bravo

Bravo Force Ghost star 6

Sep 10, 2001
    Coffee, Falcon, Mitth, great posts! =D=

Coffee, I love the emotional connection with the holo imagine. Nice!

Falcon, great Force dream! I liked the simplicity of it, yet deep meaning!

Mitth, your post spoke volumes of the "battle yet to come". Great foreshadowing!

Coffee and Falcon, for the prison planet. One thing I forgot to mention. The planet is based off Death Star's Despayre, where the prisoners live a community life style at the will of a hostile world. The Planet of Exile is the same. It's, for all intentions and purposes, a near-dead world. Able to sustain life, but barely after orbital bombardments ruined the planet's environment.

The Main Complex is the administrative center for the prison world. The prisoners live outside those walls in small communities not yet visited in our IC post, hence why the Main Complex is build like a fortress to keep people out. I know I didn't mention it and I'm sorry. But, to go with what both you posted, lets assume that Level One: Living Quarters are for those prisoners who have gained the trust of the guard staff and are, like what Falcon mentioned, close to going home.

15. Falcon

Falcon Chosen One star 10

Feb 7, 2002
    That's good to know Bravo and thanks

Great posts guys keep it coming :D

16. Bravo

Bravo Force Ghost star 6

Sep 10, 2001
    GAME MASTER NOTICE

CPL and I need the same thing! We both need everyone to have a updated character sheet for both your primary IC and a important NPC (if you have one...or two...or three). Instead of PM, since we both need them, I would request that everyone post updated character sheets here in the Rocketjock. They will be posted both in the Quick Reference and the Library Wiki. Note, only the ICs will be posted in the Quick Reference, ICs and NPCs will be posted in the Library WIki.

What do we mean by a updated character sheet? Simple, if you had to create a CS for your character including their experiences in Intervention up to this point, what would it look like? If we could all get these updated character sheets posted here in the Rocketjock by next Sunday (1 week), that would be awesome! :D

As a request, when posting your character sheets here in the Rocketjock, please label them as such: Character Sheet. This will help both CPL and I find them quickly. Thank you! :)

Sith, can you post the stats of the DD as well, please? I need to get it up in the Quick Reference.

Falcon, please remember to not post in the Quick Reference. Thank you.

God Bless,

Jason

17. Bravo

Bravo Force Ghost star 6

Sep 10, 2001
    The history of the Red Rock Kingdom---the predecessor of the Kingdom of Jod---is up in the Quick Reference. This information will give you insight into why the Red Rock pieces are so important in Intervention.

18. Falcon

Feb 7, 2002
    Falcon, please remember to not post in the Quick Reference. Thank you.

:confused: I don't remember ever posting in the quick reference, I'm confused by your statement...

19. Bravo

Bravo Force Ghost star 6

Sep 10, 2001
    It might have been a mistake for another game, maybe?

Either way, I'm not mad or anything. Just try to prevent such events in the future please.

20. Falcon

Feb 7, 2002
    opps sorry I thought I was posting in the rocketjock, sorry about that.... sometimes I forget which window I'm working in, it can happen to anyone...

21. Bravo

Bravo Force Ghost star 6

Sep 10, 2001
    I know. Mistakes are just that, mistakes. :)

22. Falcon

Feb 7, 2002
    I just edited out the post and sent a pm to Ramza asking him if he can delete it or not. We'll see

just saw the rules for exploring the floor with, my imagination could run wild with it :D

edit: Ramza just deleted the post for me....

23. Bravo

Bravo Force Ghost star 6

Sep 10, 2001
    Okay. Thank you. :)

Updated the Kingdom of Jod Ships, Vehicles, and Vessels with a King's Army Soldier and Naval Guard. Started, but could not yet complete, the history of the Kingdom of Jod.

I hope all of these updates today can help everyone in the game. :) Off to dinner with my fiancee. God Bless all.

24. Sith-I-5

Aug 14, 2002
    It has happened to me a few times on the old board.

Got a cold and cough started Sunday, affecting my ability to start posts.

25. Falcon

Feb 7, 2002
    I hope you feel better soon Sith. We've had a few nasty bugs going around here and I have some weird throat infection.