main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Idaho Roleplaying Fun...

Discussion in 'Pacific Regional Discussion' started by Amma_rose, Nov 20, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Amma_rose

Amma_rose Jedi Youngling star 1

Aug 30, 2005
    Hey I've been slowly working on getting my own RP going cause I can't seem to find one that has an open seat for me, and with Matt being a bit of a pain when it comes to me (I can't seem to leave his sight when he's home). Now I think I have enough down to get at least the first one started (And I have three PC's done, and most of the NPC's) I now just need to see if there are anyone out there interested in an fantasy based RP (Cause I only have those kind of books).

-I though I had the basic scan of what the Map would look like for the RP so I will get that up when I can (If my stuff can be saved).
    -The Races and Subraces I'm allowing are: All sub races (Ex: Elves would be... Wood, Wild, Sun, Moon, and Drow), Centaurs, Aasimar, Teiflings, Genasi (Water, Fire, Earth, Air) and Lycanthropes... I'm not willing to take winged creatures yet because I'm not sure how to handle them yet.

I'm not sure if I'll be able to find out if people are interested from here but I asked Ron to send me a message of everyone who's interested in the RP.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.