main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

"ROLL CALL" New menbers sign up here.

Discussion in 'Archive: Monroe and West Monroe, LA' started by Rycove, Feb 18, 2003.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. anthonymaul

anthonymaul Jedi Master star 4

Mar 22, 2004
    Is there anybody in the New Oreleans area?

2. yodahs-daddy

yodahs-daddy Jedi Master star 5

May 20, 2002
    When I went to New Orleans I saw some Star Wars fan club down there doing something, don't know if they were with TFN but I know there are some fans down there.

3. TerranOvermind

TerranOvermind Jedi Master star 2

Mar 30, 2004
    May I join?

I'm Darrell Fuller from West Monroe, LA. Referred by Jedi Dante Ky. 24 years old. Electrical Engineer. Graduated LaTech May 2004. Into all things sci-fi and video game guru. Senior blue belt Tae Kwon Do. Doing Atkins. Lost 136 pounds. Feel whole lot better. Wish I was in Indianapolis for C3 right now, but hey, gotta work!

4. Jedi Dante Ky

Jedi Dante Ky Jedi Youngling star 1

May 16, 2000
    Welcome aboard sir.

5. yodahs-daddy

May 20, 2002
    What is up man? I am jonathan, glad to see you here. :)

6. Niczi

Niczi Jedi Youngling

Apr 25, 2005
    well if you will have me, i would like to join..

Name: Ernie Turner
    Likes: Long walks in the park...err wrong thing...any and all things scifi related

7. jadd

jadd Jedi Youngling

May 23, 2005
    hey, i assume this is where the sign up is.

8. yodahs-daddy

May 20, 2002
    Yeah man, you got the place, it's not really maditory it's just kind of telling everyone that you're here and that you want to join and everything, so yeah, this is the place.

9. jadd

jadd Jedi Youngling

May 23, 2005
    okies tyvm

10. Senator_Leia73

Senator_Leia73 Jedi Master star 4

Dec 30, 2003
    Hey everyone! Glad that you are all here! Wow are thread is growing :D

Sorry I havent been around in a while but Darth Real Life does like to come and get me every one in a while :D

11. Darth Rowdon

Darth Rowdon Jedi Master

Apr 13, 2003
    hello everyone... im not really a new member but i have been out of the country for a while so i thought i would post here to let everone know that im back and should be a bit more active on the boards again...

its great to see so many new posters since the last time i was here... hopefully ill get to meet everyone soon...

12. yodahs-daddy

May 20, 2002
    Hecktate! Welcome back!

We are soon to have a meeting to watch the entire saga.. so it should be fun.

13. tc-2917

tc-2917 Jedi Youngling

Nov 28, 2005
    Hello all I am TC-2917 a member of the 501st. I have been looking for more fans in N. Louisiana. I was begining to think I was the only one. I am an avid costumer. I build and make most of my own stuff. I would love to join a local fan chapter. I currently live in Haughton outside of bossier but come to the twin cities often becouse I grew up in Downsville. All my family and several friends still in the area.

email me at
    eric.hull1@us.army.mil

Yep that is me a a con in Dallas.
    [image=http://img392.imageshack.us/img392/1913/dallascon0088yt.jpg]

14. Darth Rowdon

Darth Rowdon Jedi Master

Apr 13, 2003
    Welcome TC...

I havent done much costuming myself but that pic of yours looks great...

15. yodahs-daddy

May 20, 2002
    Pretty awesome picture man, welcome to the boards. :cool:

16. DARTH_VADER_AND_C3P0

DARTH_VADER_AND_C3P0 Jedi Youngling star 3

May 8, 2003
    Awesome pic, man. I was thinking about getting into costuming for quite a while, but I just don't have the money, the time, or the resources to even try, not to mention that I couldn't draw a Clone Trooper if I traced that pic. [face_plain] In fact, I have no creative talents except for writing.

Welcome to our FF and enjoy your stay! :D

Sith Droid out.

17. MASTER_JEDI_RN

MASTER_JEDI_RN Jedi Youngling star 2

Apr 6, 2005
    Hey tc-2917. Welcome. You're trooper costume is great. Which 501st are you with? I'm out in California, but lived in and have lots of family in Shreveport. Great to see more Star Wars fans in this area!

MJ

18. tc-2917

tc-2917 Jedi Youngling

Nov 28, 2005
    Thanks all for the comments. Here is how my 501st affiliation break down is. This gets complicated so If I loose you I am sorry

501st- StarGarrison-CloneTrooper Detachment- New Orleans Squad(possibly they are still working that out)

I would love to get a squad or something Kicked off here in North Louisiana. I dont care what you bring to the table as far as talent. From experiance every army has many different jobs and all are needed to make an operation succussful. I can teach those who want to get into costuming and am always looking for help on armor build day! BTW armor is not all I do it just happens to be my new addition and favorite!

Feel free to email me at eric.hull1@us.army.mil for faster responses

19. ZETABYTE

ZETABYTE Jedi Youngling

Sep 20, 2005
    Hello, guys. This may sound weird, but I'm actually already a member of this FF. A few of you may know me as DARTH_VADER_AND_C3P0. This sock is actually my gaming identity. Welcome again to all the new members! :D

20. DARTH_CONFEDERATE

DARTH_CONFEDERATE Jedi Master star 5

Mar 14, 2003
    There's a couple of others around here that live in Shreveport-Bossier. I'm not too far away, right near where the three states meet. I bwas born in Shreveport, and most of my family are there, some even in Haughton.

21. Jedi Dante Ky

May 16, 2000
    Welcome guys. Sorry I haven't been around much but there has been so much drama for my family this semester it has made it hard to do much. The final piece of drama was that my grandmother died last Friday. We buried her yesterday. Hopefully, we'll get a little break from drama and I can get back to doing my job here. Hecktate, you still have any of your AV equipment?

22. Darth Rowdon

Darth Rowdon Jedi Master

Apr 13, 2003
    sorry to hear about your grandmother man... as for the AV equip. i have some of my old stuff but i still work in the AV industry so if there is something you are looking for in particular i might can get it for you at a good price...

23. DARTH_VADER_AND_C3P0

DARTH_VADER_AND_C3P0 Jedi Youngling star 3

May 8, 2003
    Sorry for your loss, Dante. :( One of my uncles is also doing very badly in the health department. Not only does he have meningitis, he also has three hernias and a very serious bacterial infection. Needless to say, the prognosis is not good.

On a lighter note, I got Xbox Live last weekend. My Gamertag is ZETTABYTE if anyone wants to game.

Sith Droid out.

24. Jedi Dante Ky

May 16, 2000
    I was wondering if you had anything we could watch the saga on. I think that will be our next meeting. We just need a place we can go, which I believe I can provide, AND some decent AV stuff to view the goodness on. When I saw that you were back, I knew you'd be the man :)

25. Darth Rowdon

Darth Rowdon Jedi Master

Apr 13, 2003
    that would be great but unfortunately i have moved down to gulf shores, al so i dont think i can make the trip with all the gear... i still plan on check the boards but i dont know how many meetings i will be able to make unless i happen to be in town at the time. sorry i didnt post that sooner but i was thinking of staying in monroe when i got back in the country but there just wasnt any work so i had to look elsewhere...

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.