main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

ROTJ BLASTECH E-11,Wanted

Discussion in 'Archive: Northern England UK' started by prop_master, Dec 5, 2003.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. prop_master

prop_master Jedi Youngling star 1

Jul 14, 2003
    Hi all,
    I know this is a long shot on this board,but does anyone have an ROTJ style E-11 Stormtrooper blaster? I could do with one befor christmas,if pos.Thanks in advance.

Paul.

2. Darth_MacDaddy

Darth_MacDaddy Jedi Padawan star 4

Apr 10, 2003
    Your best bet is to post this in the BIRD as this board is only really frequented by the Apprentoids and G_Lucas_8_My_Hamster, and most of them are not really Star Wars fans.

I take it your on Christmas fancy dress as a ROTJ Stormtrooper?!

3. prop_master

prop_master Jedi Youngling star 1

Jul 14, 2003
    I think it is scandalous that most user's on this board are not StarWars fans,it is all about StarWars,isn't it?I will not be posting any more messages on here,it's a waste of time.

4. Darth_MacDaddy

Apr 10, 2003
    Easy up mate, there are still quite a lot of Star Wars fans on the Northern board - more so than quite a few other chapters. I only said to post in the BIRD so that you could get the maximum exposure for your enquiry ;)

5. Stormtrooper_fan

Stormtrooper_fan Jedi Master star 5

Aug 23, 2003
    Most of the users ARE Star Wars fans here, they're just not COSTUMING fans.

You have to look at the majority of the people posting on these forums, they are students and therefore haven't the financial means to support a costuming hobby! Hell I'm a Star Wars fanatic and I can't afford to get into the whole costuming aspect of things at the moment. I explained via PM that there were no costuming people posting here apart from Tie-Pilot and suggested you posted on the UK Garrison forums which I noticed you did.

You have to aim your questions in the correct area and it's no use throwing up your hands in dismay... I wouldn't ask fan art questions here because there are no fan art people (that I know of) posting on these forums and I would get a considerable lack of response.

I'm sorry you're so disspointed with these forums and it's a shame, we could do with more costuming people on board but it's entirely your choice!

6. Darth_MacDaddy

Apr 10, 2003
    I think your response would have fallen on deaf ears!

Except mine of course!! :p

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.