main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

London, ON Rotoscopes

Discussion in 'Canada Discussion Boards' started by Fantyx, May 16, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Fantyx

Fantyx Jedi Youngling star 1

Jul 26, 2006
    It's been a week since I've done the rotoscopes, and the following addresses are the only people I could not get ahold of.

johnny dealmeida
    zazvorka
    woring/waring
    nic and joan

If you can post a notice on the front page, saying if these names are yours, to contact us so I can mail out the photos.

The others went well, I got confirmation for about half of the photos that we can use them for promotional material. But next year I think we may have to charge. The interest has grown exponentially from last year, and next year it will be a full time responsibility, in which I will be completely preoccupied up until the lightsaber tournament. Tickets for rotoscoping at the front desk for 50c to $1 would thin out the crowd a bit and bring in some money. Keep in mind, that I spent about 6 hours of labour on the photos.

I'll post some of the choice ones up on photobucket.

2. jedidougcdn

jedidougcdn Jedi Youngling star 2

Dec 31, 2008
    I think this should have been discussed at one of the planning meetings before the event. I had no idea this was even being done.

3. Fantyx

Jul 26, 2006
    I've done it every year, but until this year it was usually just 2 or 3 people. It ballooned to 40.

4. TK42Tom

TK42Tom Jedi Youngling star 1

Sep 3, 2008
    What is rotoscoping?

5. Fantyx

Jul 26, 2006
    When I digitally edit lightsaber blades into pictures. Look in the gallery for examples.

6. TK42Tom

TK42Tom Jedi Youngling star 1

Sep 3, 2008
    Oh, I see now, very cool!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.