main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

[ROTS] Spreading yourself out

Discussion in 'Archive: Revenge of the Sith (Non-Spoilers)' started by Mr. P, May 23, 2005.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Mr. P

Mr. P FanFic Archive Editor, Manager Emeritus star 5 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Apr 1, 2000
    Is anyone else waiting to see ROTS again? I don't want to see it every other day, I am going to wait until next week before I see it for the third time.

Mr. P

2. JediPrincessKas

JediPrincessKas Jedi Master star 5

Aug 9, 2002
    I've already seen it 3 times, and I am taking a break, too. I'm gonna try and do again late this week.

3. Darth-Seldon

Darth-Seldon Jedi Grand Master star 6

May 17, 2003
    I've also seen it three times. If I see it again at the cinema, I want to wait a while.

Allow myself to think it over more. It wasn't planned to see it three times, it just sort of happened.

-Seldon

4. kingthlayer

kingthlayer Jedi Grand Master star 4

Jun 7, 2003
    I've seen it once, but I'll be seeing it again on Thursday and probably once or twice more after that.

5. Ellbobin

Ellbobin Jedi Padawan star 4

Jan 30, 2004
    I saw it on Thursday and on Saturday and Im going again on Friday.

6. Lexi

Lexi Jedi Master star 4

Oct 9, 2002
    I saw it twice on the opening day and now I'm dying to see it again. Hopefully, I'll get to see it again this weekend, if I can convince my brother. Then I'll try to see it a couple of times more over the summer.

7. Mr. P

Apr 1, 2000
    I keep telling myself, this movie will be out all summer, and I only have a limited amount of money. ;) So of course I'll see it again, but I would prefer to see it twice a month all summer instead of every other day now but only for two weeks.

Mr. P

8. Billy_Dee_Binks

Billy_Dee_Binks Force Ghost star 4

Mar 29, 2002
    I can't wait to see it again. Only seen it once and(as I already posted the story) I had a horrible movie experience. Anyway, I am very paranoid and about this happening again and the movie has just been released which means a lot of people are attending showings. That's why I think I will wait until a good point- where only few people would go and see it.

Any idea what I should do about ignorant people at the theater to get them to behave? I would say ask politely first (which I didn't- I cussed at someone for looking at his cell phone three times during the movie- lighting up the area he sat in with his display as he held it right in front of his face).
    What after that.
    I remember this moron telling me that he wasn't phoning anyone and that it was non of my business.

Yeah right, that son of a.... if lighting up his cell phone holding it in front of his face so everyone gets a look at the bright display if they wanted to or not is only his business that he obviously is out of his mind.
    What should you do about those kind of people- getting an usher- I don't think so, not only will I miss out a couple of minutes, the ushers around here really don't give a .... about social behaviour at a movie theater either as I've experienced some that even had their walkie talkies on while sitting in a theater once. Pretty shabby.

Anyway, I need some good advices.

9. Darth_Patton00

Darth_Patton00 Jedi Padawan star 4

Apr 9, 2005
    I've seen it thrice. I will see it again but probably not for at least a week.

10. slobadog

slobadog Jedi Padawan star 4

Aug 28, 2002
    Bring plastic blue, light up saber, wack him.

11. Mace Windy

Mace Windy Manager Emeritus star 6 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Jul 3, 1999
    I've seen it twice, and I am going again to see it for a third time tomorrow.

After that, I may not see it again for a week or so, unless I can find a good digital theater while on vacation to Colorado.

:cool: Mace Windy,
    revenge of the wind!

12. zenwave

zenwave Jedi Master star 1

May 30, 2002
    I may spread the viewings out later . . . but I've seen it four times already (twice digitally)!

13. Darth-Seldon

Darth-Seldon Jedi Grand Master star 6

May 17, 2003
    What I find strange is that at random parts of the day, certain prequel trilogy lines echo in through my mind.

It is completely random, or at least it seems that way.

"If you're not with me, than you're my enemy!"
    "You did that yourself"
    "Have you ever heard the legend of Darth Plagueus the wise?"
    "Oh, don't worry this hasn't been our day for warm welcomes."
    "I would much rather dream of Padme"
    "I will create a grand army of the Republic to counter the increasing threats of the Separatist."
    "The Jedi turned against me, don't you turn against me."

Certain lines just echo in, and then escape me.
    It is rather strange. This has been a digression, but it probably proves that I've seen these films (especially ROTS) too many times (if that is possible.)

14. stormcloud8

stormcloud8 Jedi Grand Master star 4

May 24, 2002
    I have been twice, and want to space out my viewings. Next stop will be a digital viewing. Either this week or the weekend.

I also want to save some of the impact for DVD, when I can be by myself and not worry about the audience.

15. Ozzel

Ozzel TF.N Foreign Book Covers Staff star 5 VIP

May 14, 2001
    I've seen it twice. I'll probably see it again within the week, but I don't think I'm quite ready to watch it again today or tomorrow.

16. Fingorfin

Fingorfin Jedi Master star 4

Nov 7, 2001
    I saw it 6 times Thusrday and Friday. Haven't seen it since. Getting the bug again though; probably end up seeing it again sometime this week.

17. Myri_Antilles

Myri_Antilles Jedi Padawan star 4

Aug 3, 2004
    I've only been once. We're having a houseful of company this weekend for my graduation, so my family won't go with me as they're busy... :(

I need friends who can at least stand Star Wars living in this town... :p

I'm hoping to see it in early June, though, when I go to Bireya_Kenobi's house... I'm thinking she won't mind going. :p Also, I've already talked my sister into going with me when it moves to the cheap theaters that are closer. :p

18. That_Wascally_Droid

That_Wascally_Droid Jedi Knight star 6

Jul 29, 2001
    Part of me doesm and part of me says 'you fool! You won't get to see it again like this in who knows when??'

19. NorCalBirdz

NorCalBirdz Jedi Grand Master star 4

Dec 28, 2004
    I've seen it three times. I'd love to see it everyday, but at 10 bucks a ticket its getting expensive. I'll definitely see it digitally once(if the theater at near cousin's house when I got there next weekend is still playing it digitally) and probably once more after that, for a total of five viewings.

20. Obi-Wan's Apparition

Obi-Wan's Apparition Jedi Grand Master star 5

Jan 10, 2000
    I've seen it twice and I hope I can see it again this weekend. After that I might have to take a break. ;)

21. The_General_Grievous

The_General_Grievous Jedi Padawan star 4

Jan 8, 2005
    Ive seen it twice and im seeing it 1 or mabey 2 times on the week end. Both times i went to see the movie it was sold out so i want to see it with less people next time.

22. Darth_Surgent

Darth_Surgent Jedi Padawan star 4

Aug 14, 2004
    I've only seen it once..

...in theaters. [face_devil]

23. Garth Maul

Garth Maul Manager Emeritus star 6 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

May 18, 2002
    Agreed.

It IS expensive, and I either have to go cheap Tuesday night or during the weekend. This weekend was a friend's wedding, and Tuesday I usually have soccer games.

I'm hoping it will stay in the theatres for quite a while, so I'll be able to see it 5 or 6 times in the theatre, and then get ready for DVD.

I've seen it twice so far.

24. Mr. P

Apr 1, 2000
    See the problem is that I work. I can't see the movie during the day during the week, at night it is much more expensive....... guess I can only see it on sundays......

25. DarthBabe

DarthBabe Jedi Grand Master star 7

Mar 18, 2002
    I've seen it 3 times so far and that's enough for now. Maybe, I'll go see it again around early July.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.