main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Tucson RPG planning

Discussion in 'SouthWest Region Discussion' started by cathiecat, Nov 30, 2005.

1. darthbane187

darthbane187 Jedi Youngling

Jun 1, 2007
    Yes I will be there ready to go.

2. Vangarian

Vangarian Jedi Master star 4

Mar 9, 2003
    Thanks for coming Phil. We need that mobile asteroid of I.M.H. Brown's for sure in the next episode. Cathiecat, dear are you going to be able to come too? O:) How about you Brandon? Are you Green-For-Go also? [face_alien_1] [face_good_luck] [face_sick] Er, Oops. If anyone else has curoiusity to come and join please feel free. (Though I'd say contact Zedd first for time and place too.) I hope to see all group members there. [face_batting] :cool: [face_monkey] :-B [face_thinking] :D

3. Vangarian

Mar 9, 2003
    Oh, for those who took their PC Sheets home with them after last game, please remember to bring them with you to the gaming site...We'll tally up with the PCs as far as XPs and such before we start our next episode. Cool with all of you? See you then!

John/Vangarian

4. cathiecat

cathiecat Jedi Grand Master star 5

Mar 24, 2005
    yes, I will be there. Looking forward to it.

5. Vangarian

Mar 9, 2003
    Once again we had another first rate RPG session, last night. Our heroes have been studying a remarkable planet, named Pittah and its moon out in 'Wild Space'. The moon has a remarkable crater with an unusual function and there seems to be signs that would indicate an armed struggle took place upon and beneath the surface of Pittah's moon. As a result of these mysteries our heroes are digging ever deeper into the past of the men and woman who'd been attending the secret meeting at the oasis in the Juddland Wastes of Tattooine. For it would seem they had a goal and an objective of no small importance in mind that they all had been in agreement on. Now our heroes must decipher the secret knowledge of these members if they are to forge ahead and understand the nature and power of their individual discoveries...and what they would have wraught had they lived to accomplish it. Interested? Come to our next RPG in one week and six days. Until then...

6. YuuzhanVong_Rule

YuuzhanVong_Rule Jedi Youngling star 1

Jan 31, 2008

When we stoped was anyone guarding the lava?

7. Vangarian

Mar 9, 2003
    Yeah. The Cosmic Egg within.

8. YuuzhanVong_Rule

YuuzhanVong_Rule Jedi Youngling star 1

Jan 31, 2008
    Anyone from our group or just the cosmic egg?

9. Vangarian

Mar 9, 2003
    Was anyone left on the planet to bother? No. Just a transponder marker.

10. Vangarian

Mar 9, 2003
    Well, as we draw near yet another gaming weekend I can't help but wonder at who may be attending our next D6 RPG session? Can I have a head count for attendance so we have an idea as to who's going to make it to game? Thanks for your anticipated responce in advance. ;)

11. Zedd

Zedd Jedi Knight star 3

Sep 20, 2007
    I'll be there, and I can still host.

12. Vangarian

Mar 9, 2003

Great! That's good news! Brandon? Ryan? Phil? Cathiecat? What about the rest of you now that we know that Zedd's clear for gaming night?

13. darthbane187

Jun 1, 2007
    I will be there also, Mike and I are going to Heroes and Villans for free comic book day or something like that.
    It is also a 501st event and should be over in plenty of time.

14. Vangarian

Mar 9, 2003
    Well, that sounds like a great event to be involved with. Give my regards to Dave when you see him there at H&V. Ok then, Brandon, Cathiecat& Ryan. I hope to see you there as well.

John

15. darthbane187

Jun 1, 2007
    I am ready for RPG this saturday, what about you guy's?

16. Vangarian

Mar 9, 2003
    Hi, Gang: Well, I'm happy to say that I'm finally over that bug. So I know I'm looking foreward to having RPG this Saturday evening, (5/9/09) @ 7:00 as well. I sincerely hope that no one else comes down with that sore throat. All I can say is TGF Listerine Garggle! Because that bug would have been around for a while longer otherwise. How's everybody else for this Saturday evening as far as RPG is concerned? Mike is it a go at your APT? Cathiecat? Ryan? Brandon? [face_thinking] :cool: [face_batting] [face_monkey] :-B :D

John/Vangarian

PS: Hey how about that X-Mean Origins movie, eh? I think it was the best yet.

17. Hero_Of_The_Force

Hero_Of_The_Force Jedi Knight star 2

Aug 22, 2008
    I /should/ be there... I must test my fate to ask the Mamasaurus.

:rolleyes:

18. Vangarian

Mar 9, 2003
    Doh!: X-Men Origins. :oops:

19. Hero_Of_The_Force

Aug 22, 2008
    Why 'Doh!'?

And, I can go.

20. Zedd

Zedd Jedi Knight star 3

Sep 20, 2007
    I can host.

He called it X Mean, not X Men

21. Hero_Of_The_Force

Aug 22, 2008
    Can't they get X-Mean?

22. Vangarian

Mar 9, 2003
    Well I suppose that they could get X-mean, but that wasn't my intention nor a Froydian slip either. At least I don't think it was...

On to the game we had. Well our heroes have gotten rid of the dark side points, arrived, contemplated, renovated, extrapolated and even in some cases vegetated. The subterranian hot source is currently being raised up out of the lava lake by tractor beams brought to you by IMH Brown. Three Saturdays hense, we will find out what it is...that makes so much heat energy in a house sized package. Join us on our next installment as we uncover the mystery of the Lave lake of Pitah. Oh yes there are adventures aplenty coming up, on our journey as we find out what the six mystery men of wealth and prestige were planning and hoping to accomplish at that Oasis in the middle of the Dune sea of Tattoine. Oh and one more surprise too. And what pray tell would that be? Come join us on the evening of May 30th and find out. :eek:

23. darthbane187

Jun 1, 2007
    I am going to attend on the 30th,since adventure con in Phoenix has been canceled.
    I was hoping I didn't have to miss this session.

I hope that everyone else can attend.

24. Vangarian

Mar 9, 2003
    I greatly look foreward to attending on the 30th as well. I figure by then I'll be in need of my Star Wars fix. The previous week will probably be involved with watching Terminator IV with Christian Bail as John Conner. I hope his acting turns out to be 'Professional' enough. LOL I'll check in later for a head count on everyone else when we draw close to the 30th.

25. Hero_Of_The_Force

Aug 22, 2008
    We could do the session earlier than the 30th. Would that work?