main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

RSA Feedback Thread

Discussion in 'Archive: South' started by Jairen, Apr 1, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Jairen

Jairen Manager Emeritus star 4 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Sep 1, 2000
    OK, I'm back now after taking a break to deal with some real world issues, and I'm revitalised :D

Whilst I was away there was some criticism of my work as RSA, and whilst I was not impressed with the way it was delivered, I am concerned that it is addressed across the boards.

As such I am creating this thread and stickying it in each of the chapter forums. If you have any suggestions, ideas, questions etc that you want to put to me, post them in this thread, and I WILL respond. I want to help you out, but I can't do the work for you. I need to know what you want in order to help you move forward with it.

So, please feel free to post anything (within TOS of course :p ) in this thread and I will get back to you here.

Thanks

Phill

2. Cobranaconda

Cobranaconda Jedi Grand Master star 7

Mar 3, 2004
    lol, from what I can see you're doing a stellar job mate, keep up the good work.

About the only part of Jim's rant that I agreed with was the bit that it would be nice to be told on here that you're taking a break next time, rather than us getting it second hand from CR's and those who frequent the "Other" boards :p

3. lukesgirlie

lukesgirlie Jedi Knight star 5

Jan 30, 2005
    I agree, you've been a big help to us already letting us have a forum. I have absolutly no complaints except what cobra says. :)

*makes We Love Jairen banner* :p

4. Jairen

Jairen Manager Emeritus star 4 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Sep 1, 2000
    Thanks for the support guys, it's always nice to feel appreciated, but remember that I really do want your feedback in this thread. If you need something, anything, don't hesitate to ask. I want to help you get the South chapter up and running hard :D

5. JONJEDI

JONJEDI Jedi Grand Master star 5

Nov 11, 2002
    A sandwich would be nice if your offering. :D

:p

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.