main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

New Hamp S.M.F. 2009 !

Discussion in 'NorthEast Regional Discussion' started by Capt_Brandon_Berry, May 23, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Capt_Brandon_Berry

Capt_Brandon_Berry Jedi Youngling star 2

Mar 7, 2008
    I just heard that David Prowse will be there. How cool is that? Do you want more star wars people there? They want you to to the web site of smf and let them know. Could be a good one this year. -BRANDON-

2. Rotag21

Rotag21 Jedi Padawan star 4

Feb 24, 2003
    Ok everyone...

You can go to the following site and send in a letter asking for more Star Wars guest. I have already sent in two notes myself. You can also check out the MA boards they have a couple links up about the same thing. Acouple local group are starting a write in campain to get more people there. Anything is better then all the wrestler they had last year. OH my Gosh that was just sad! :_|

Later,
    TK

supermegafest.com

3. Capt_Brandon_Berry

Mar 7, 2008
    YEP T JUST DID. AND DID YOU SAY THAT CHEWY AS WELL? I DID NOT SEE THAT. BUT THAT WOULD BE AWESOME!
    BRANDON

4. Rotag21

Feb 24, 2003
    ok...

Just sent another email request for more Star Wars guest. lol Hopefully you are guy are doing the same thing? ig not just think of all those wrestlers they are going to have. lol No offence John. lol

later,
    Tk

5. Capt_Brandon_Berry

Mar 7, 2008
    IF WE ARE GOING TO DO THIS SHOW WE NEED TO START TO PLAN NOW!!! I KNOW THAT IT IS IN NOV. BUT, LOOK WHAT WE HAVE DONE THIS YEAR SO FAR AS A WHOLE.....NOTHING! AM ALL FOR IT!
    -BRANDON-

6. Rotag21

Feb 24, 2003
    Ok guy's,

Just in case no has been checking in on SMF lately? Here are a few updates. They have drop the prices this year! Not to bad for those out there that have to pay to get in .lol Shhhh....[face_whistling]

Plus they have add Lindsay Wagner this year. I think I'd like to meet her? I know I would have back in the day. Hey NOw! lol That was one of the coolest show on TV when I was a kid. I'm still hoping for more Star Wars guy's. I have sent another email .lol Buy now they just love me. [:D]

I know some of you all out there don't care anything for this show. But I have a great time each year! This will make 6 maybe 7. Will how ever long it's been. You can count me in again this year.

SeeYa,
    TK

PS> If I have enough points this year I'm going to get one of those Suit that me and brandon crashed last year. Those things were HUGH!!

Heres a price listing:

Call now for Discount Early Admission Advance Tickets!
    Avoid the lines.
    Advance ticket buyers admitted 1 hour early at 9:30am!

VIP Admission (Good for the whole weekend and evening events!) TBA
    Adult Admission (Good for the whole weekend): $20.00
    Children under 12: $6.00

Payments for advance tickets must be by credit card or Money Orders Only

Tickets at the door:
    Adult Admission (Good for the whole weekend and all evening events!): $22.00
    Children under 12: $6.00

Next show will be taking place
    at the Sheraton Framingham Hotel.
    (Phone in your hotel reservation by Nov 12th and mention Super Megafest for a special $99/night room rate.)

Saturday, Nov. 22th: 10:30am - 6:00pm
    Sunday, Nov. 23th: 10:30am - 5:00pm

Spend the day with all your favorite celebrities from Comics, TV, Movies, and Rock & Roll. The Super Megafest also features an incredible dealer room with one of the largest selections of DVDs, posters, autographs, comics, toys, videos, non-sports cards and memorabilia from TV, Movies, and Rock & Roll that you will ever find on the East Coast.

DON'T MISS THE SATURDAY NIGHT PARTY!
    Don't Miss the Saturday Night Party!

Join the fun!

Stay at the Sheraton and enjoy the party!

7. jediscar

jediscar Jedi Youngling star 3

Apr 22, 2007
    You know I'm not one of the ones who is kean on the show itself, but a weekend with fellow fans sounds great! Looking forward to it and plan to go this year.

8. jediscar

Apr 22, 2007
    Although, looking at the dates, I might have to skip out very early Sunday morning. It's the wife's birthday on 11/23....

9. Baron_Soontir_Fel

Baron_Soontir_Fel Jedi Padawan star 4

Feb 9, 2003
    That's the reason for going! After all, the show itself is secondary; the hanging out is the fun part! :D

10. Rotag21

Feb 24, 2003
    Amen Brothers!!

TK

11. Baron_Soontir_Fel

Feb 9, 2003
    FIGURE I MIGHT AS WELL THROW THE LINK UP FOR SUPERMEGAFEST. WE WANT MORE STAR WARS!!

12. Capt_Brandon_Berry

Mar 7, 2008
    looks like a lot of us are going are we going to get a table we should looks like we will have every one in costumes that would be cool its fun

13. Rotag21

Feb 24, 2003
    Hey Guy's...

SMF update for you...lol!

They have just announced that Kevin, that is Kevin Liell. Will be back at the show this year.

Hey John .... this maybe be your chance to redeem yourself from last year. lol. I think we should start studying now. lol

We can start going over card while working on Thursday. lol

I'm kinda looking forward to seeing what Kevin has this year for the shows art piece. I really like his stuff, I love the picture I picked up last year with the Jawa's.

SeeYa,
    TK

14. Baron_Soontir_Fel

Feb 9, 2003
    DON'T REMIND ME!!! *grumble* frikkin Jundland Wastes....*grumble*

15. Rotag21

Feb 24, 2003
    So have you started brushing up yet? lol!

I think we should have a game night soon, so we can get in some practics. lol I'm sure we can fine one of use with some trivia sets. lol

SeeYa,
    TK

16. jediscar

Apr 22, 2007
    I have Star Wars Trivial Pursuit in my closet....anyone care to play??

17. Baron_Soontir_Fel

Feb 9, 2003
    Sounds like a game night! Though I wouldn't mind getting my hands on one of those trivia books that came out last year, at the right price of course! :D

18. Rotag21

Feb 24, 2003
    You cna still find those book at Toy-R-Us. I saw one in the Portsmith one the other day. You can stop by sometime after work and see if they still have it? It was not on sale or anything so....

You should check on line some where? You maybe about to find it on Amazon at a good price?

Later,
    TK

19. Baron_Soontir_Fel

Feb 9, 2003
    Thanks for the tip TK. I might give eBay a look too!

20. Rotag21

Feb 24, 2003
    Hey John,

Heres a link for it on Amazon. They have it for as low as $9.45. Thats pretty sweet. i may have to get one my self for that price. Check it out.

Later,
    TK

http://www.amazon.com/s/ref=nb_ss_gw?url=search-alias%3Daps&field-keywords=star+wars+trivia&x=8&y=21

21. Rotag21

Feb 24, 2003
    There are NO new up dates this week. Just a reminder....

PLEASE ... If you have not yet wrote a letter to the people at SMF to please do so. And than keep them coming. We need to show them we need more Star Wars guest.

Talking with Chris this week, he said that the write in campain is working . That they are working out deals to get more Star Wars guest. So he said to keep the letters coming.

SOOOOoooooo...... GO fourth and WRITE!!! We most show them the Force is Strong here in New England! lol

Later,
    TK

22. Baron_Soontir_Fel

Feb 9, 2003
    I'll have to fire off an email or two. I'd love to see more Star Wars guests there!

23. Rotag21

Feb 24, 2003
    Same here.

I have also check with the hotels web site and it looks like I may have enought points to up grade for free this year!? Well see... I have enough points do to so. But I don't know if it works with the $99 dollar special they have I'll have to call them to see. But I am planning on getting the larger suit this year. Like me and Brandon found will jumping room to room drinking! lol

Later,
    TK

24. SpiceSmuggler

SpiceSmuggler Jedi Youngling

Jun 22, 2009
    What is SMF? How many days this event is. Drinking room hopping and Star Wars sounds like fun count me in.

25. Jeedai_Veila

Jeedai_Veila Jedi Youngling star 2

Jan 15, 2006
    It is the weekend before Thanksgiving (I'm not sure of the exact dates). I guess it is a show where people from all different types of entertainment such as older tv shows to comic artists show up. I am going for the first time this year, so you should come too! TK says the best part is the drinking and partying afterward so I can't wait :)

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.