main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Waco, TX San Diego Comic-Con 2004

Discussion in 'MidSouth Regional Discussion' started by Phuong_Solo, Feb 14, 2004.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Phuong_Solo

Phuong_Solo Jedi Master star 2

Jun 26, 2003
    I know this is probably a very unrealistic thing to ask considering that this is a Con that is a whole week long in another state but I was wondering if anyone was planning on attending. I was just sitting around with a co-worker and found out that he loves comic books and is actually willing to go this summer. We are sitting down trying to find neat ways to make this as cost effective as possible. I know this is a really big deal but I actually have a summer break from school this year so I am going to grab the opportunity and probably become even broker than I even thought possible. So anyone as crazy as I am?

2. Amidala Starkiller

Amidala Starkiller Jedi Master star 6

Dec 11, 1999
    I wish I could but I need to save up all my time off for Ep3 :(

3. Phuong_Solo

Jun 26, 2003
    I totally understand. I just know I guy that lettered for a new comic released by Image so he is hooking me up with a stay via Image as his secretary or right-hand-man or something. So most of the things are being paid for. I just need to pay for the flight and I get to be an exhibitor!!!!

4. Amidala Starkiller

Dec 11, 1999
    :eek: That is so cool Phuong.

Try priceline.com for the air fair.

5. Phuong_Solo

Jun 26, 2003
    Thanks for the info. Will do. I can't believe it. I am going to the Mecca of all comic book conventions. San Diego here I come!!!

6. Xanatos12

Xanatos12 Jedi Youngling star 3

Jan 13, 2002
    I might go if I do good in vegas but then that would mean that I had Vegas, the biggest comic-con in the world and Wiz-con Texas,plus moving in w/my two best friends & a new job at the best comic shop south of Dallas. That's to much good stuff for one person

7. Amidala Starkiller

Dec 11, 1999
    Still saving up for C3.

I guess we should start making plans*

*See new C3 thread.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.