main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Beyond - Legends ~Say Something~ H/L romance/humor one-shot viggie, after ROTJ

Discussion in 'Fan Fiction- Before, Saga, and Beyond' started by HanSoloIsSoCute, Mar 22, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. HanSoloIsSoCute

HanSoloIsSoCute Jedi Knight star 3

Sep 7, 2005
    Title: Say Something
    Author: Jasmine Larson
    Genre: Romance/humor
    Timeframe: Six years after ROTJ
    Characters: Han and Leia
    Summary: Leia is feeling neglected because Han doesn?t seem to pay enough attention to her lately. She wants him to put into words how he feels about her, or at least say something!
    Disclaimer: I don?t own Star Wars. Put down your guns.

~*~*~*~*~*~*~
    Leia glowered at her husband of two years, her hands firmly planted on her slender hips. Her nails were digging into the soft, silky fabric of her dress. She was serving him an ?Organa Glare?, which didn?t seem to be having much effect. He continued to obliviously putter about, doing little odd jobs and completely ignoring, or not being aware of, her intense rage. He hadn?t been much of a romantic the past few months, in fact he hadn?t been much of an anything the past few months. She had just gotten back from an extended leave on an important mission, and he hadn?t hardly said a word to her since her arrival, not that he had said much then. There had been a brief kiss, and a few words of greeting, and that was pretty much it. She had been giving out all the signals that she was pissed off at him, but none seemed to be getting through. She had talked to her friends about it, most of their answers had included the phrase ?that?s just the way men are? or ?they all get boring sooner or later?. But Han had never been boring, he was always the adventurous type, always doing something romantic or caring, always wanting to know how she felt and what she thought.

As of late, not so much. She wondered if he, or she, was getting old. Maybe she was losing her looks, maybe he was losing interest. Was she doing something wrong? He always seemed to want her attention before. But lately she was beginning to wonder if he would notice if she jumped on the Falcon and stripped. Probably not. She could hear him saying something like; ?Leia while you?re up there I left some cables... if you could bring them down here it would be awesome.? He was sitting in front of the vid-unit now, staring intently at some football game. She stalked to stand in front of the vid-unit, hands still resting rigidly on her hips. Han glanced up when he realized something had blocked his view.

?Honey, I can?t see.? he said, straining his neck to look around her.

?Yes, you seem to be going blind as of late.? she snapped curtly, remaining firmly in her place, posture taut.

?I?m going to miss it!? Han complained, getting up and trying to move her.

?Indeed, you certainly seem to be missing the point.? she growled, shoving his hands away in his vain efforts to position her elsewhere.

?Yeah I am! Just a second ago the point score was five to three, it could have gone up!? Han whined anxiously, pushing at her shoulders.

?Boy you are dense today!? Leia announced to Han?s face, snapping off the vid-unit to punctuate her words.

?Honey!? Han exclaimed as the screen was immersed in blackness, the football game disappearing to his great dismay. Leia fixed him with her famous glare once more now that she, apparently, had his attention. Han cocked an eyebrow at her, his head slanting to one side as he tried to figure out why her anger had suddenly been turned on him. Well, maybe it wasn?t sudden. Maybe she had been mad at him for a long time, but he had no idea for how long. He was a guy, how was he supposed to know that? Why did women always expect men to know all these things? He had just been going along in his merry little way, and Leia had been mad at him? She hadn?t sent out any of the signals. What had he done wrong? He thought he had been being good this week.

Han sighed, ?Ok. What did I do??

Leia threw her hands in the air, ?Han it?s what you haven?t done!?

Han heaved a second sigh. There was no winning here. ?Ok, what haven?t I done??

?Everything!? Leia shouted, folding her arms in front of her lithe frame.

Han?s brow furrowed deeper. So she was basically say

2. Courtney_Solo

Courtney_Solo Jedi Master star 4

May 23, 2005
    LOVE IT LOVE IT LOVE IT LOVE IT! :p [face_love]

[face_love] [face_love] [face_love]

Exellent! :D

C @};- S

3. I_Heart_Han_Solo

I_Heart_Han_Solo Jedi Youngling star 2

Aug 21, 2005
    Wonderful Jasmine!

Now why can't HAN be there when I step out of the shower? [face_thinking]

"Heart" :D

4. Corellian_Cutie

Corellian_Cutie Jedi Master star 4

Dec 13, 2005
    AWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW....

that was adorable. i love leia and her shampoo. i do the same thing evey morning.

5. Maul Brady

Maul Brady Jedi Padawan star 4

Mar 12, 1999
    Haha that was quite adorable. Sometimes you just can't get men either. :p

6. Solo_Fan

Solo_Fan Jedi Padawan star 4

Feb 3, 2003
    I don't know if you have ever seen the show, but Han and Leia's relationship in this vig reminded me of Ray and Debra's on "Everybody Loves Raymond". That show had many an episode where Ray was absolutely clueless when it came to reading Debra's signals. Glad to see that Han, and Leia, both figured out that actions often speak much better than words. Very enjoyable!!

7. PonyTricks

PonyTricks Jedi Grand Master star 4

Jul 25, 2003
    Aww! But Poor Han. :p He really DIDN'T do anything wrong, after all.... ;) (but it's good to know he got something right in figuring out his wife. :D

Great viggie.

8. DarthIshtar

DarthIshtar Chosen One star 10

Mar 26, 2001
    LOL at the entire thing, but particularly the three types of mad!

9. KELIA

KELIA Manager Emeritus star 6 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Jul 26, 2005
    [face_laugh] [face_laugh] [face_laugh]

Ah, poor Han!

AT least he finally managed to do something right.

Very nice story

=D= =D= =D= =D=

10. Pyxelle

Pyxelle Jedi Youngling star 1

May 30, 2005
    That was adorable!

I loved the shampoo bit. And the Han moments of trying to figure out Leia's mind...I'm a woman and sometimes even I'm mystified by my mood swings. (I admit it! There! I'm moody! :D )

Very fun post!

Pyxelle

11. dm1

dm1 Jedi Master star 4

Jun 9, 2004
    That's the difference between women and men, I think! Women expect men to know what they are feeling and what they want (they shouldn't have to spell it out), men don't function that way, they need explicit instructions (tell them in words!). On the other hand, women want to talk, and men want to act! What a confusing state to be in!

Well done! In the end, actions do speak louder than words, and Han did the right thing at last. He got the message!

12. MoeTharen

MoeTharen Jedi Padawan star 4

Sep 10, 2005
    Awwwwwwww......[face_love] That was adorable! I thought it was hilarious at the begining with the "Blocking The T.V." part! [face_laugh] [face_laugh] [face_laugh]!!!!!!! And the end was sooooooooo sweet! [face_love]

-Commander Tharen-

13. ccp

ccp Jedi Grand Master star 4

Apr 29, 2005
    I feel Han's pain. I have that same conversation about once a month and you can't ever figure what's wrong.

This was great.

14. Chewie-Fan

Chewie-Fan Jedi Youngling star 3

Jul 2, 2005
    Well, that?s it. Han has finally had a enough. He must have set the house on fire and made a run for it. Great line! Loved it!

15. dm1

dm1 Jedi Master star 4

Jun 9, 2004
    I'm sure you do, ccp! We are a strange lot, expecting you to read our minds, yet wanting you to talk! It's nuts, but that's what makes us so interesting. Well, that and maybe a few other things....

16. MirandaFair

MirandaFair Jedi Master star 4

Jun 13, 2005
    ?I did, apparently, when you weren?t being an ass.?

Oh, the many one-liners...! [face_laugh] =D= This vig was so much fun. The dilemma H/L faced is soooo relatable. [face_laugh]

Great work!

17. HanSoloIsSoCute

Sep 7, 2005
    Courtney_Solo THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU!! :D

I_Heart_Han_Solo I dunno, it?s not fair. I wish he were there when I got out of the shower too. ;)

Corellian_Cutie lol Yeah I hoped the shampoo bit would get some attention, I do the same thing every morning too! And Pikachu is adorable. [face_love]

Maul Brady Yeah men make no sense, but we always say they?re such simple creatures! I bet we drive them nuts. :p

Solo_Fan I have heard of the show, but sadly I have never seen it. I don?t have cable. :( But, lol, that sounds like Han and Leia all right! Yeah, actions do tend to speak louder than words. ;) I?m so glad you found it enjoyable, it means a lot coming from you! :)

PonyTricks Yeah, poor Han. He never knows what he?s doing wrong or what he?s not doing or---Gaaa! I?m confusing myself. [face_plain] Glad you liked it! :D

DarthIshtar Hey! :D So glad to see you posted, I haven?t seen you around in a while! Still, your name isn't blue anymore! Why not??? I?m so happy you liked the three types of mad, I was hoping someone would. :)

KELIA Yeah poor Han, but he did get it right in the end. Heh heh, and he didn?t have to say a thing! ;)

Pyxelle Aw thanks. lol I?m glad you liked the shampoo bit, I though a lot of women would be able to relate to that. ;) Hey you have an interesting icon, where did you get that?? *gasp* You admit to being moody?? :eek:

dm1 Yeah, that is indeed the difference between men and women. We don?t think we should have to tell them, they should just know. But, the point is, they?re not going to know unless we tell them. And even then they might not get it. ;) But Han got the message, lol he should have! :p

MoeTharen Aw I?m so glad you liked it! *hugs you because you are sitting right beside me* lol I know you don?t like it so that's why I do it. ;) Because of your up look at all the posts I got! :D Thanks so much, yousa rock! [face_peace]

ccp Well, you?re supposed to figure out what?s wrong! [face_not_talking] It part of your job description! You?re a guy, you must know everything without being told, get used to it!

Chewie-Fan lol Well that line was not entirely mine, I saw something like it in an article in Cosmo. ;) Heh heh just kidding! I think it was in Prevention....

dm1 Yes, it is what makes us interesting. As annoyed with as us guys often get, they still like us. ;)

MirandaFair Ah glad you liked it! :D I was hoping you guys would like the way I twisted the epic fight to fit my humorous mood. ;) Thanks so much for reading, you?ve all been great! [:D]

Jasmine @};-

18. HanSoloIsSoCute

Sep 7, 2005
    bump :D

Jasmine @};-

19. Jedi-Roxy

Jedi-Roxy Jedi Youngling star 3

Jun 13, 2002
    Awwwwwww! How cute! I think it was funny that Leia thought Han was burning down the house... hehehehehe!

TPJ

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.