main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Ark SciFi channel fri nites

Discussion in 'MidSouth Regional Discussion' started by RedHanded_Jill, Jul 15, 2005.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. RedHanded_Jill

RedHanded_Jill Jedi Padawan star 4

Nov 16, 2004
    it's finally here! new season of scifi.
    my hubby plays golf on fri nites and i watch the scifi channel. anyone else?

2. Arin_Atona

Arin_Atona Jedi Master star 4

Jul 10, 2004
    Dyed-in-the-wool Battlestar Galactica fan, here.

I was drooling all over myself tonight.

3. Elan-Rai

Elan-Rai RSA Emeritus star 4 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Jul 11, 2001
    Yup. I've seen all the BSG and SGA eps for far. Not about to stop now!

Yeah, I DVR'd BSG last night and watched it this morning. Wow! Great stuff. Haven't watched SGA yet, but I suspect it was pretty good after watching the previews for it.

Never miss a SciFi Friday night with DVR baby! (Because Friday nights during football season are a ***** for band directors. [face_laugh] )

4. Kynstar

Kynstar Jedi Knight star 5

Mar 2, 2004
    I've gotten behind on the BSG new series :( It sucks... *sigh* hoepfully soon I will catch up soon.

5. otisdodge

otisdodge Jedi Padawan star 4

Sep 21, 2004
    What are SGA and DVR?

6. Arin_Atona

Arin_Atona Jedi Master star 4

Jul 10, 2004
    SGA = Stargate Atlantis
    DVR = Digital Video Recorder - usually records to a DVD, hard drive, or DAT tape (for the seriously geeky among us) instead of a VCR tape.

7. RedHanded_Jill

Nov 16, 2004
    oh my i cannot get enough of ben browder. shhh. dont tell danny. i own the first two seasons of farscape. hopefully season three will be waiting for me christmas. john crichton is one of my all time fav characters ever. he is now on SG1 leading the team.

then ford is now half wraith or something. the wraith are coming.......again.

BSG adama has to pull thru. i love apollo's pissy attitude. i am a lot like starbuck. to my husband's chagrin. i read that number six is coming back differently. she will be damaged mentally if not psychologically. she will begin to question what they are doing.

8. StarkRhavyn

StarkRhavyn Jedi Youngling star 3

Jul 11, 2003
    During BSG, they showed a commercial for the Best Buy exclusive UK version of the first season of the new BSG series on DVD.
    I assumed that meant that the US version was already but I wanted to know "Why would I want the UK version? What does it have that the US version doesn't? More sex? Longer episodes? What?

I did some research. Turns out the US version isn't out yet and according to some info about half way down the page over on this thread: http://boards.theforce.net/The_Amphitheatre/b10382/16858318/p30 , the US version is going to be way better.

So what's different about the UK version?
    They have a different opening theme. That's it.

You almost got me there Best Buy. Better luck next time.

9. RedHanded_Jill

Nov 16, 2004
    i dont know of any difference.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.