main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

"Secret"(A Jedi apprentice fanfic)

Discussion in 'Fan Fiction Stories--Classic JC Board (Reply-Only)' started by Wycil, Aug 12, 1999.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Wycil

Wycil Jedi Youngling star 1

Sep 23, 1999
    There, now it's just like all the other forums

2. PreacherBoy

PreacherBoy Jedi Youngling star 5

Aug 3, 1998
    He is, they accidentaly mentioned it in the Insider's Guide.

3. Han Soho

Han Soho Jedi Youngling

Oct 3, 1998
    Are there any good 3-d artists out there? I was thinking that one of these days that a
    3-d computer generated Star Wars would be made.

Well, I personally want the new stories and fan fiction that has been made about Star Wars.

I frequently post on the fan fic section, and there are two stories that I think would blow people away if they were brought to life on television.

See Ya!

-Rinon, Shadow Jedi

4. Defiance

Defiance Jedi Grand Master star 3

Jul 16, 1999
    It's possible to do a web-based development of a 3D animation. Each person does part and then the whole thing is put together.

5. Defiance

Jul 16, 1999
    Now that I think about it, a movie can be made. On the SWMA are so many good meshes that are already made. Then animating them is not going to be too hard.

6. Han Soho

Han Soho Jedi Youngling

Oct 3, 1998
    Exactly my point. in mean look at all the good 3-d animated cartoons that have been made. Now if only there was someone who was good enough to do it...

7. XNaga SadowX

XNaga SadowX Jedi Youngling

Sep 26, 1999
    I'd be glad to help out with anything, it sounds like fun. I may not be the greatest Visual Effects guy, but hey I'm gettin there
    It'd be cool to have some of the fans create a movie (or series) of star wars animations and publish them on the web.

8. Han Soho

Han Soho Jedi Youngling

Oct 3, 1998

I don't have any programs to create 3-d animation, but it would be excellent if someone could create one. Eveyone who is posting here (including me, of course) could create a storyline for it.

9. XNaga SadowX

Sep 26, 1999
    I have Lightwave, 3ds, Infini-D, After Effects, and many others to create something. But with being unexperienced with some of them, I'll need to build up my skills a little more. I can still help with animation and the like. Maybe not as much with the object oriented stuff, but more animation, video, and storyline. Anyone else interested on working to do something like this?

10. Mona Starfire

Mona Starfire Jedi Youngling

Jul 6, 1999
    Hey, I'd love to help in anyway I can. I'm a beginner at this stuff, but I can learn. I have two programs so far, Bryce 4, which I've been experimenting with, and Ray Dream Studio, which I haven't tried out yet. Tell me if I could do anything for this. It'd be fun!

Personally, I think that doing a CGI version of "What If in Episode 1?" would be great. Then again, I'm a little biased....

11. Fribble

Fribble Jedi Youngling

Sep 24, 1999
    Hey, I'd like to help, too.
    I've got Cool 3D and I'm going to ge Ray Dream Studio 5.5 and Vryce 4 probably.
    But I could probably help out a lot more if you sent me all your programs Naga Sadow

PS: that's a joke unless you've got no morals whatsoever hehe

[This message has been edited by Fribble (edited 10-03-1999).]

12. Ton Phanan

Ton Phanan Jedi Youngling star 1

Feb 12, 1999
    Hey, if you need someone to write a script, I'll do it! I don't know much about 3D animation, though...

13. Han Soho

Han Soho Jedi Youngling

Oct 3, 1998
    I think that we should not create a totally new story for it. INstead, we should use one of the stories in the Fan Fic section, like Core Runners (shameless plug). Some of the people here have collaborated to dreate truly great stories. There was a great Fan Fic called When Stars Fall. It's over now, but it was an epic story.

14. XNaga SadowX

Sep 26, 1999
    I betcha we could get help from the SWMA possibly. That wouldb be great. And Ronin I like your idea. If anyone has found a good story, post it or a link or somethin so we can check it out.

15. Defiance

Jul 16, 1999
    It needs to be an organized effort, though. And people with high bandwidth to help store and transfer the animations.

16. Ton Phanan

Feb 12, 1999
    Even if you used a fan-fic, someone would need to maodify/shorten it to fit the medium. I nominate myself for this job.

17. Defiance

Jul 16, 1999
    Well, if everyone is nominating themselves, I might as well nominate myself. I'm going to sit around pointing out the problems with your work!

18. Ton Phanan

Feb 12, 1999
    I'm not very experienced with this 3-D software, but does anyone think that this could actually be done, or is this just a pipe dream?

19. XNaga SadowX

Sep 26, 1999
    I think it very well could be done. What I'm thinkin...as I've seen many talented 3d artists out there, *cough*mostlystarwars*cough*
    that I'm sure we could find a few willing to help. With all this nominating stuff going on, I nominate myself, along with some of the other people here, who brought this idea together, to well..."oversee" this. This wouldn't be an easy task, but it could be done. What would be really cool is if we could get permission to make a series of comics into a 3d Anime. I think it'd be exciting to do it on the Dark Lord's of the Sith. Anyways, just another idea to throw at you guys. I'm open to opinions and ideas, feel free to post if you have any interest or ideas pertaining to this.

20. Han Soho

Han Soho Jedi Youngling

Oct 3, 1998
    Sadow X, Did you just call, me "Ronin"?

All i'm 'nominating' myself' for is help with the storyline and how the characters should look. I have no 3-d software (at the moment) and I've never used 3d software.

Hey, are you '3d artists'real artists as well? It would be cool to see actual drawings of the characters before they became 3d.

How will we see your 3d creations if you do decide to create them. Who here has a website? I have a small one. Let me plug it while i'm here.

http://www.homestead.com/DarkNemisis/Story.html http://www.homestead.com/DarkNemisis/Story.html

(Trust me, that's the correct address.)

21. XNaga SadowX

Sep 26, 1999
    lol...oops. I think I did. :eek:
    Anyways RINON, I also draw...non CGI stuff too. I'm gonna go check out that link now. By the name of it, I think it's self explanatory.

22. Han Soho

Han Soho Jedi Youngling

Oct 3, 1998
    How will we do this? Will we do it epeisode-by-episode like a series?

I think we can do this!

23. Ton Phanan

Feb 12, 1999
    The toughest and most time consuming job is going to be the one who animates the thing. Honestly, until someone says that they can do it, I doubt it'll happen. But I'll help if it does.

24. XNaga SadowX

Sep 26, 1999
    Yeah, before we get too deep into this we need to first find a few good artists. A story is pointless if we cant produce it visually. I'll check out some other forums, try to get responses if anyone will help out on this. Anyone here have some skills they'd like to show off? I know L6USER does...

25. Mona Starfire

Mona Starfire Jedi Youngling

Jul 6, 1999
    I'll volunteer to do concept art until I learn how to do this animation stuff. (I have a lot to learn about it.) I'm a good artist and have a sketch pad just dyin' to be used. Once I learn how to animate some, I'll try that.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.