main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

September 6th - General Meeting

Discussion in 'Archive: Cleveland, OH' started by Krash, Aug 15, 2003.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Jade-Walker

Jade-Walker Jedi Padawan star 4

Nov 21, 2002
    Whichever you all think is best is fine with me. I can't go to either. :(

OSU game to attend this Saturday. :D
    And I have to work next. ;)

2. Jedi_BMack

Jedi_BMack Jedi Padawan star 4

May 25, 2002
    might not be able to make the 6th... not sure bout the 13th...

my grad party has gotten moved to the 20th... there's pre-emptive planning for everyone

-b-

3. Krash

Krash RSA Emeritus star 5 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Oct 11, 2000
    I'm not able to go Saturday...
    Emily has to work as well...

So it looks like there is no way to deliver the T-shirts to Cindy/Kim/skyedancer on Sept 6th. I'm off the ENTIRE weekend of September 13th-14th...does everyone want to meet then? Or should we just hold off until our next scheduled general meeting? (October)

4. skyedancer

skyedancer Jedi Youngling star 2

Sep 26, 2002
    Sniff, sniff! :_| That's OK. I'll just stay at home and rewatch The Two Towers (and Faramir [face_love]) on Saturday! I am not available on Sept. 13 but I might be able to make the October meeting. Would that be on October 4?

5. TheRandomMenace

TheRandomMenace Jedi Master star 4

Mar 13, 2002
    I think a little Ace Ventura quoting is in order here... (this is not directed towards anybody in particular, just the whole of shifty people, hehe)

[sarcasm] FINE! LET'S DO ALL THE THINGS YOU WANNA DO! [/sarcasm]

I'm game for whatever. Just don't continue to make plans then change them and be all shifty on me for the rest of the month.

6. Krash

Oct 11, 2000
    Would that be on October 4?
    No, a while back we decided to set our general meeting for "the 3rd Saturday, of every other month." So as the plan goes:

June 7th (Tinker's Creek)
    August 23rd (was supposed to be Cindy's pool party...did not happen) Thsi is the one we moved to September 6th.

The next scheduled general meeting would be:
    October 18th time and place TBA

This mean we can plan things for other days, such as the "Mullet Appreciation" night at Quaker Steak. Events like this can happen anytime, and still have our regular schedule meeting.

7. JediCandii

JediCandii Jedi Padawan star 4

Jul 23, 2002
    Now, if you were to have the meeting during the first weekend of October, then I would probably be able to go. I'm already going to be in town for the Buddy Walk. But if no one wants to see me, and you guys don't love me, then havve your meeting on the 18th.

8. Krash

Oct 11, 2000
    Just don't continue to make plans then change them and be all shifty on me for the rest of the month.
    NOTHING HAS CHANGED...the September 6th Meeting is still on! All I said is that I will be unable to attend the Sept 6th meeting...and would like to get together the following weekend (or sometime soon) to deliver shirts to everyone who still needs them.

September 6th Meeting:
    Random
    JJJ
    DVR
    DVR's sister

AS I said earlier:
    The next scheduled general meeting would be: October 18th time and place TBA

That does not mean we can't get together the first weekend of October when Candii is back in town! I think that is a great idea!

The point of having scheduled meetings was to give ADVANCED notice for people to schedule around. Ever since the pool party idea fell through...I've tried to work around holidays/RoP schedules to find a time/place to have our next general meeting. For future reference, IF an date falls through...we'll simply do it next time!

9. TheRandomMenace

Mar 13, 2002
    I know October 11 is bad for me because I have to go on a field trip for one of my classes. And yes, that is a Saturday... sithspit.

10. JarJarJedi

JarJarJedi Force Ghost star 6

Feb 6, 2001
    Well Eric, field trips in college usually are on a Saturday.

October 4th is bad for me and so is the 18th. Craft shows both of those days. (Craft Shows = money for me. ;))

And I also have one on the 20th and 21st of September. If we do move it to next weekend, I'm free.

Eric, DVR, did you two still want to have a meeting on Saturday? ;) Then maybe skye could come too and she could meet at least some of us. ;)

11. Krash

Oct 11, 2000
    It's really up to Candii to tell us when she's available the weekend of Oct 4-5th (since she'll be in the area). We can then plan something around that. The next scheduled general meeting would STILL be:
    October 18th

Guys, just a heads up...Rachael (DARKJEDI RACH) is rumored to try to make an appearance this Saturday. Finding this girl seems like tracking down the planet Zonama Sekot (NJO reference)

Cindy, what's with all the ;) ...do you have something in your eye? :D

12. skyedancer

skyedancer Jedi Youngling star 2

Sep 26, 2002
    Oops! I thought the meeting was cancelled and already told a friend of mine (not a SW fan) we could get together. :( I have to work on October 18. Geoff, hold on to my t-shirts for now and we'll see if I can make another meeting or event.

13. Anrev_the_Jedi

Anrev_the_Jedi Jedi Padawan star 4

Mar 14, 2002
    The next RoP meet is Sept 27th. Cindy will you be able to make it?

14. Padawan92

Padawan92 Jedi Padawan star 4

Jan 22, 2001
    I have to work this Saturday and I also am getting sized for my dress :D :D :D . I don't have a single clue when I will be able to go to anything past September...I'm just trying to do one day at a time!!!

15. Darthvaderocks06

Darthvaderocks06 Jedi Padawan star 4

Feb 27, 2003
    Yeah JJJ, I'm still there. How about U Random?

16. JarJarJedi

JarJarJedi Force Ghost star 6

Feb 6, 2001
    Yes Bret, I'll be there.

And Geoff: :p

17. TheRandomMenace

Mar 13, 2002
    Who all is in for this meeting Saturday? If it's just going to be a few of us, I say we scrap it... but if you really want to meet, I suppose we could. Although this one is gonna be a young crowd. I dunno what we'll talk about...

*weird silence*

Random: "Uh... Snoochie Boochies?"

18. Darthvaderocks06

Darthvaderocks06 Jedi Padawan star 4

Feb 27, 2003
    I don't know about driving all the way up there if there's only 3 or 4 of us. We could go to the next meeting. Besides, my sister's car broke down. Lets just go to the next meeting. If you guys want to go you can, but I can't go. :(

Oh Random, I guess I can get the game at the next meeting?

19. TheRandomMenace

Mar 13, 2002
    Yeah, I think I'm gonna get a haircut and do homework, so I won't be going either. I say we just get together for the next meeting. I don't know when we want to reschedule this (if we see Underworld? if we just do it some other time?) but I think it would be the best idea. I definitely think we have to meet before Halloween comes around though... last year South Park had Padawan braids for really cheap, and we'll probably need a lot more for RoP filming. ;)

20. Krash

Oct 11, 2000
    Since nobody seems to be able to meet September 6th (at Southpark)...there can't be a general meeting IF nobody is there.

If anyone was thinking of doing something that day...Eric has brought up the idea of going to Parma Theater for a showing of "Matrix Reloaded." Aside from the T-shirt delivery, almost everything can wait until our next event or general meeting.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.