main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Serenity - October 7th - Updated

Discussion in 'Archive: Midlands and Wales' started by Jairen, Sep 27, 2005.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Jairen

Jairen Manager Emeritus star 4 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Sep 1, 2000
    Sorry V, but they were only showing it on the one screen, at least that's what the pre-pubescent counter jockey told me. So you're talking sometime around 5 for the one before which I know I can't make.

I decided to buy my tickets for the 8:15, but if the rest of you can't do it, that's fine. Sorry everyone.

2. Happy Ninja

Happy Ninja Jedi Knight star 6

Mar 20, 2000
    I'm sure lil-sis and I can make the 8:15 screening. My classes finish at 4pm on Friday's, so I get home around 5pm, and as soon as I get there, depending on when my Dad get's home (yeah, I really need my own car, this sharing crap is no good!)

Assuming I head straight out, the M6 is going to kick my backside at that time of night, and then I've got to try and avoid all the peak-hour traffic, yeah, that should be fun. o_O

I should make it. As for food. I'm in for grabbing something before the flick, I only hope I can get there in time to eat it. :D

3. veritasuk

veritasuk Jedi Padawan star 4

Sep 8, 2004
    one screen.! Phfffff. If thts the only time theyre showing it it willhave to do. Am up for food beforehand, what time and where?

4. Jairen

Sep 1, 2000
    OK, what say Pizza Hut at 7pm for those that can make it by then, then onto the screening at 8:15.

5. veritasuk

veritasuk Jedi Padawan star 4

Sep 8, 2004
    hunky gory .

6. Happy Ninja

Happy Ninja Jedi Knight star 6

Mar 20, 2000
    Sounds like a plan to me...I'll make sure I'm hitting 70 all the way...except for THAT speed camera! [face_laugh]

7. Jairen

Sep 1, 2000
    http://video.vividas.com/CDN1/3929_Serenity/web/index.html

Check out this link!! First ten minutes of Serenity! Official advert kinda thing! I am sooooo buzzed about seeing this now!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.