main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

~Shadow Thickening~ (AU Ep. 3: Obi & OC) AT LONG LAST UPDATED 1 JULY 2003

Discussion in 'Fan Fiction Stories--Classic JC Board (Reply-Only)' started by Tinuviel_Jyana, Jun 30, 2002.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Tinuviel_Jyana

Tinuviel_Jyana Jedi Padawan star 4

Mar 31, 2002
    I apologize for the long amounts of time between the posting... school is about to start wielding it's ugly head in overwhelming quantities, and i may need to remember to work more on my story(stories) as stress relief.

readers and lurkers, please up this story soon, after this post i may be sending out PMs to all to let everyone know when i update my story or to let everyone know that i'm not abandoning my story as Kendalina_Jinn had suggested.

and now for the post... i hope to post at least once a week... from this point on... i hope... if i forget please throw something at me... PLEASE...

[b][u]Chapter Eleven[/u][/b]
    [i]Dragon of Lightning: part three[/i]

"How did this effect you?"

Jyana was lost in thought and blinked. She could hardly remmeber the incident and what hapened to know how it had effected her. She didn't recognize any visible change within her.

But both Mace and Yoda seemed to notice something. Whatever it was, she could not see.

They awaited her answer. "I'm not sure."

"Perhaps we should consult Obi-Wan on this matter."

A flicker in her eye that she did not control was dubtily noted by both of the Jedi Masters.

"Feelings for him you have?"

"No."

"Through a mirror a poor reflection you see. To feelings oblivious you are if shown."

"No matter how much you and Obi-Wan have wished to hide your chemistry from yourselves and each other, you cannot hide it from those on the outside," Mace added to what Yoda said.

"I don't even know what y'all are talking about."

"What if we told you that the Council has lifted the ban on marriage and attachment on you and whomever you decide to love."

"But I don't love anyone."

"Jyana, you unlike anyone else I've ever met have the greatest capacity to love."

"What are you saying to me?"

"Free to love you are," Yoda told her

"Choose who you like," Mace stated.

"But you're suggesting that I have already decided."

"We didn't suggest," her old master said with a sly smile on his face.

Yoda sighed and simply stated, "Dismissed you are."

Jyana took a respectful bow and exited. Confusion reigned supreme.

~TBC~

2. Sabe126

Sabe126 Jedi Padawan star 4

Jun 18, 2002
    Yay an update! Confusion is right!!! Why have the Jedi changed the code? Is she lying to herself or has she not realised her feelings yet?

Will keep upping for you!

3. Sabe126

Jun 18, 2002
  4. ForceAchtungBaby

ForceAchtungBaby Jedi Master star 4

Jul 18, 2002
    Very interesting....Yes, why a change in the code indeed?

5. Sabe126

Jun 18, 2002
  6. bobilll

bobilll Jedi Padawan star 4

Aug 8, 2002
    Why am I so emptyheaded???

Anyway, good to hear from you again! (Either you've been gone or I've been dense... the latter's a good explanation...)

Wow, struck by lightning? Ouch... Jyana's lucky to be alive...

7. Sabe126

Jun 18, 2002
  8. Tinuviel_Jyana

Mar 31, 2002
    I am such a slacker... i'm really trying to work on this fic... honest... i've been swamped with school and darth writers block... so hopefully i'll get back to the work... sorry all... i'm still here... i'm still trying to work... This story will be finished!!! (someday)

9. Sabe126

Jun 18, 2002
  10. Sabe126

Jun 18, 2002
  11. Tinuviel_Jyana

Mar 31, 2002
    my computer is having many problems... it has crashed twice in 24 hours... so i'm really frustrated... once i conquor that i may have another post up

12. Sabe126

Jun 18, 2002
    Excellent!

13. Sabe126

Jun 18, 2002
  14. Tinuviel_Jyana

Mar 31, 2002
    oops, i knew i kept forgetting to do something... i'll have another post up within a week... i just have to find the story from unpacking first... and i have a job, so goodbye massive amounts of computer time.. and i don't have my own computer online either...

home for the summer... so... i hope to get some work on this story done... promise

15. Tinuviel_Jyana

Mar 31, 2002
    I didn't expect to be away from here as long as i was... i still need to find time to write some more on this story, but i will hopefully have this updated sometime this week if i can... just have to figure out where i put the story

*blush*

i apologize to y'all. i really want to finish this story!!! so i will try to!

16. Sabe126

Jun 18, 2002
  17. Tinuviel_Jyana

Mar 31, 2002
    well... sorry all... just found where i put it... here's a post that i know y'all have been waiting for.

[b][u]Chapter Eleven[/u][/b]
    [i]Dragon of Lightning: part four[/i]

She checked her holo messages and knew that Wokki had been given the ability to train some ewoks to make a flight squadron. He had joined together with an eleutherian look a like that could not shapeshift to work on this. The man, if one could call him that, was slight with long blond hair, dark eyebrows, and pointy ears. His eyes shifted, Wokki said, from light bluew to brown, like they had spliced together a holo film. Jyana didn't catch his name except for something about Greenleaf or something.

The troops had come back to Coruscant and Obi-Wan had been called into see Master Yoda and Master Windu. Jyana wondered what they would discuss with him.

She left her room and decided to take a walk somewhere. She just headed off with no specific destination in mind.

People watching is a definate art. Sometimes you can deduce what people think or where they are from by just how they present themselves. The mother taking her child to an amusement park appeared nervous like she was hiding or anxious. A politician in his finery walking through the underground. Made you wonder what the motives were. Sometimes when you watch people you make up possible stories behind only what you see. The mother could've been separated from her husband because of an old lover and afraid for her and her child's life. She could just be exhausted from the pressures of home life and to apease her child she takes him or her out in hope for their fun. A mother's job in life was normally overlooked and sometimes majorly undervalued. In Jyana's mind, which could be because of her race's beliefs, the most important thing one could be is a parent, both male and female. In hidden Eleutherian texts it told of that each couple's child was the most important thing to happen to them no matter how many children are born. A husband would tickle his pregnant wife's tummy and say, "Hello baby," in a cutesy voice.

Jyana watched people in front of her. Without recognizing their faces she could place a couple together as troubled and still fated to each other. Their faces because cleare and they came together and kissed. He placed his hand on her stomach and turned and left. The woman saw Jyana watching from afar.

In a second Jyana changed her shape into that of a black panther before the woman could recognize her as she had recognized her.

Padme Skywalker was pregnant, yet where Anakin had went she did not know. Padme lowered her head and even from this distance, Jyana's eyes could pick up a tear falling down the Senator's cheek.

A thought then crossed her mind. If she could read right through others, she too could be read.

And when had she fallen for Obi-Wan?

~end chapter 11... TBC~

18. Sabe126

Jun 18, 2002
    Great to have a new post!The plot thickens. Can I just check that it is Jyana who has fallen for Obi-Wan and that Jyana wasn?t reading padme?s mind? Why is Padme upset? Will they go into battle soon

19. Sabe126

Jun 18, 2002
  20. ForceAchtungBaby

ForceAchtungBaby Jedi Master star 4

Jul 18, 2002
    You updated dear!!! It has been far, far, far, too long!
    Ummm....Padme is pregnant? Is Jyana the first to know?

21. jacen200015

jacen200015 Jedi Grand Master star 4

Jan 11, 2002
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.