main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Read, PA Sign in Here

Discussion in 'NorthEast Regional Discussion' started by HanSolo29 , Feb 23, 2004.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. HanSolo29

HanSolo29 RPF/SWC/Fan Art Manager & Bill Pullman Connoisseur star 7 Staff Member Manager

Apr 13, 2001
    As many of you can see(if anyone is still around) our board is pretty dead right now. So, the point of this thread is to get a list of the members of RRS who are still visiting this forum and are still interested in being a part of the group. All I want you to do is sign in below letting me know you're here.

This is also serving as another purpose. I am planning to start an RRS Newsletter starting either in March or April that will keep everyone up to date on current and upcoming events. It will also list future meeting dates(yes, I am finally going to do the impossible and set a date in advance for meetings from now on since we have trouble getting them off the ground). I'm going to start by sending this out by e-mail and if we get a nice response, I might switch to postal.

So, what I need from you is an e-mail address (either post it here or if you aren't comfortable, send me a PM) and any information or ideas that you want to be included in the first addition.

I hope this will work out for us and will help get us back off the ground. I would also like to thank Seph for mentioning this idea! :)

2. Seph_Terien

Seph_Terien Jedi Youngling

May 15, 2001
    Present!

3. Crazed_Ewok

Crazed_Ewok Jedi Youngling star 3

Aug 31, 2002
  4. HanSolo29

HanSolo29 RPF/SWC/Fan Art Manager & Bill Pullman Connoisseur star 7 Staff Member Manager

Apr 13, 2001
    Alright, guys...thanks for the fast responses! :D

Anyone else out there, please sign in!

5. jedimasterbryan

jedimasterbryan Jedi Youngling star 1

Oct 14, 2002
    i'm here
    e-mail= jedimasterbryan@hotmail.com

6. HanSolo29

Apr 13, 2001
    Thanks, Bryan. You're accounted for :)

7. DarthArraKul

DarthArraKul Jedi Youngling star 2

Jul 30, 2003
    resident Lurker popping in..

keep me up to date.... sometimes i actually do exsist

8. HanSolo29

Apr 13, 2001
    Yay! We're drawing in the people! This thread was a good idea afterall!

You're on the list, DarthArraKul! Thanks! :)

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.