main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Oregon SKot and Brandy saying hi!

Discussion in 'Pacific Regional Discussion' started by SKot, Aug 1, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. SKot

SKot Jedi Youngling

Jul 5, 2003
    Hi everyone,

Well, Brandy and I have been out of the loop for a while, but definitely keeping busy. If you don't even remember us, I totally understand; just smile and nod!

Thought I would check in and say hi, and see how things are going. I think the last time we saw the group was at the Fanboys viewing at Living Room Theater in downtown PDX (which was a ton of fun!). Since then it's been adventures galore, fun and not so fun.

Bill, I have been trying to call you but your phone number was on my old phone and my old crashed hard drive. I finally found it again on my laptop, but apparently it's changed since. So hey, PM me and send my your current phone #, if you would...I have an Imperial Officer uniform almost finished now!

Eric jawafett, I don't have your current number either, if you want to PM me as well with yours.

In other news, Brandy and I are heading to Celebration V to get married in the Star Wars Universe! We're doing the Commitment Ceremony; I will be in Han Solo outfit, and Brandy in a wedding dress with some inspiration from Padme Amidala's snow bunny outfit.

Anybody else going to C5?

--SKot

2. Jedi Gunny

Jedi Gunny Chosen One star 9

May 20, 2008
    Skot! Long time no see!

Wish I could go to CV. Sounds like a lot of fun, though. Maybe I'll get to the next one.

3. jawafett

jawafett Oregon Fanforce Chapter Rep star 3

Mar 13, 2003
    Hey Skot & Brandy,
    Good to see you back and active. Congrats. Have fun @ C5. Should have a meeting this month to reconnect. pm sent.

-Eric

4. AramysStrael

AramysStrael Jedi Master star 4

Mar 9, 2004
    Skot, brother, I've wondered what happened to you, man. Glad to see you and Brandy are doing well.

We definitely need to get together again. Good to hear that your officer uniform is coming along. I'll be happy to help you out, however I can.

Sorry about the number change. Hard times hit me, but I am always bouncing back. OF course it helps that my mom got me a phone that is shared on the family plan. So now I am in good communication. I'll definitely send you my phone number.

And what do you know, I will be a CV, too! I'll send you my number so we can get together, at some point, down there!

Great having you guys back, man! Excited to see you guys again!

- Bill

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.