main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

SWRPF Archive Smugglers Mirage

Discussion in 'Star Wars Role Playing Archive' started by AuroraSilverstar, Jul 11, 2002.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Kenobi217

Kenobi217 Jedi Padawan star 4

Jan 7, 2002
    OOC: Dy-Lin, nothing much, Aurora is in my HQ about to give me the virus, Deneveon is about to defect to the RA, and that's about it. Hmm..we need another storyline. What happened to all those smugglers we had anyway? Seems like it's just me, Aurora, Deneveon and Jodo. And even Jodo's been gone the past couple days.

2 Rebel officers stood behind Deneveon as the lieutenant went inside to alert Jalek of her arrival. He opened the door and entered behind Aurora.

"Sir, I'm terribly sorry for interrupting, but Commander Deneveon has arrived."

2. Dy-Lin-Wolfe

Dy-Lin-Wolfe Jedi Youngling star 3

Jun 30, 2002
    Where was I? I remember

Davin walked down the street to the rebel base.He stood there,thousands of thoughts racing through his mind.

3. Kenobi217

Jan 7, 2002
    As Davin walked towards the rebel base, 4 guards with blasters approached him, and pointed their blasters at him.

"You, what business do you have with the rebellion?"

4. Amidala14

Amidala14 Jedi Padawan star 4

May 19, 2002
    OOC: Hey,there's me as well! Ilena is still waiting in her shuttle.

5. AuroraSilverstar

AuroraSilverstar Jedi Youngling star 1

Jul 4, 2002
    OOC-
    I won't be on much, I have a lot of trouble in Pre-Cal and i have band practice and I have to practice my cello so...Jodo can rp Aurora. He kinda know what I want to happen.

IC-
    Aura'len scooped up the credits, she would distribute them with Tarrorack later. She handed the potent vile to Rewen and turing to leave she saw and Imperial officer step in, unbound. Her expression changed from one of cynicism about the payment to one of hardened emotion. What was an Imerial officer doing here? Anger at a potenial betrayal radiated off of Aura'len and Tarrorack's fur stood on end. Then several armed Rebel soldiers bursted in with a man shouting something about Rewen. Then one of the soldiers said, "Shut up, Kiten." Struggling, the man named Kiten bumped into Rewen who was walking towards the Imperial, who was just observing the scene. Rewen was holding the vile, still! While struggling witht he guards, Kiten's elbow came in contact with Rewen's hand and the vile went flying and crashed on the ground. Seeing this, Aura'len shouted to all those in the room, "GET OUT NOW!" she began to push her way through. Surprisingly the room emptied with hers and Tarrorack's help.
    "Close and seal the door, NOW." Aura'len ordered. This virus was bad news.

6. Kenobi217

Jan 7, 2002
    OOC: There are a number of things wrong with that post, but I'll let it slide cuz you're the head honcho :-D

Jalek's expression took on a look of horror. He got everyone out of the room and sealed the doors. Then he turned to his guards.

"YOU BLEEDING WAMPAS!!! WHY WOULD YOU BRING THAT MAN IN HERE?!?! WERE YOU NOT BRIEFED ON WHAT WAS GOING ON?!?! I SHOULD HAVE YOU ALL FIRED!!!"

He turned to the prisoner and gave him a hard punch in the face.

"And YOU! You, I hope you're happy about spreading one of the worst viruses in the history of galaxy, you sickening idiot! You'll pay for that! Guards, lock him up."

Jalek stormed off to the control room to contact the rest of the Rebellion and notify them of a possible deadly virus spreading.

7. BartSimpson-SithLord

BartSimpson-SithLord Manager Emeritus star 5 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Jan 24, 2002
    OOC: Sorry I have been thinking of what Luunden needs to do.

IC: Using information gained from the captured smuggler, of which was executed after his interrogation, the Star Destroyer Baron's Flag dropped out of hyperspace and Baron Jaak's squadron of Interceptors followed by a squadron of Bombers left the hangar. They were headed for a small smuggler base orbiting an inhospitable moon. These smugglers were going to pay for disobeying the Empire.

8. Kenobi217

Jan 7, 2002
    OOC: I think this RPG is dying :(

9. Amidala14

May 19, 2002
    OOC: "I find your lack of faith disturbing.."

It's not dying. It's just going slow. Some people are starting school. O ye of little faith...

10. Deneveon

Deneveon Jedi Master star 4

Jun 6, 2002
    OOC: I'm back. Can someone contol my character while I'm not around? Been really busy these days...

IC: Deneveon glanced around her and met the eyes of a Rebel guard. "Is your commander coming?" she asked.

11. AuroraSilverstar

Jul 4, 2002
    OOC-
    To address the Dying Issue, I refuse to let this RPG die :) :p Also, I want ya'll to know that if you think something should happen or you want to move the story along a bit, go ahead. I won't be around much, so I encourage it. This RP isn't just my thoughts and ideas, it's ya'll's too and I think many people have forgotten that.

IC-
    "How could you be so reckless, careless, disrespectful and self centered so much that you burst your way into a private meeting, uninvited and then succeed in spreading one of the worst viruses ever known in a building." Aura'len ranted at Kiten.

Tag: Dy-Lin

12. Jodo-Fett

Jodo-Fett Jedi Padawan star 4

Jun 7, 2002
    IC: Tarorrack sniffed the air as he began to growl, at the same time he looked up at the air vents.

13. Kenobi217

Jan 7, 2002
    [iJalek was in the control room on his comlink when it hit him.[/i]

"Oh bleeding hell! The vents!"

He grabbed his announcer microphone and sent an announcement out through the whole base.

"Ladies and gentlemen, there has been a virus leak in the building! I ask you to gather up your personal items and get to a ship, any ship, as fast as you can. Repeat, there has been a virus leak in the building, please gather your personal belongings and get to a ship that you can pilot. Rebel officers, please see me in my office at once. Repeat, all rebel officers, report to my office."

14. Deneveon

Jun 6, 2002
    OOC: Deneveon heard the message over the comm, and ran out of the building. She grabbed a speeder and muttered an apology to its owner. Trying to remember the way back to the docking bay, she sped off.

15. Kenobi217

Jan 7, 2002
    Torce ran to the hangar himself, and he saw a young woman sleeping in her ship. He ran over to her and shook her gently.

"Excuse me, ma'am, there's been a leak of a very dangerous virus. I think it best if you would please start up your ship and leave. We can Rendezvous at Endor."

OOC:I'm gonna be gone till friday, at Busch Gardens, so I'd like Deneveon to control my character till then. Thanks.

16. Jodo-Fett

Jun 7, 2002
    Tarorrack slowlied backed way from the air vents as he growled and sniffed the air, the deadly Virus was out now, probably already affecting people. He though of safty, and only the safty well-being of his female Twi'lek partner, in an instant he grabbed her and picked her up as he ran to their ships. He growled and barked in anger, As Aura ran into her ship and started up its engines and flow away, she knoew her Wookiee would be right behind her.

Tarorrack saw two children crying as people fleed to any ships they took get, He had to Pick a rebel up and throe him at the others who tried to take his ship, He grabbed both the children and pulled them under his arm pits as he fought through the screaming people tried to take his ship, He agreed to take some passengers that he knew didn't have the Virus on them. The Wookiee flow out of the hanger in his ship with the few passengers he took.

17. Amidala14

May 19, 2002
    Ilena nodded. "I'll need to have the rendezvous information to put in my navcomputer. Then I'll be ready to go."

18. Deneveon

Jun 6, 2002
    IC: Deneveon was lost. She knew she should've asked for directions, but now...

OOC: Kenobi I'm gonna be gone for a while too, really sorry I can't control your character! I might sneak on when I can, but until then... :(

19. Jodo-Fett

Jun 7, 2002
    OOC: Wheres Aurora?

20. AuroraSilverstar

Jul 4, 2002
    OOC- I'm here. What I've been finding out is that I'm probably only going to be able to do any RPG only on the weekends because of marching/guard practice, cello lessons, and homework. So...yeah. Ya'll can keep playing, but I won't be around much. Jodo, you can control Aurora when I'm not here.

21. Jodo-Fett

Jun 7, 2002
    OOC: Ya but I already posted, and I'm not going to be rping by myself and I'm not sure what to do now.

22. AuroraSilverstar

Jul 4, 2002
    Aura'len ran onboard. She couldn't believe this. This was absurd how this was turning out.
    "Tarrorack, set course to Mon Calamari. We have to find the origin of this virus." Aura told Tarrorack, not knowing of his two passengers.

23. Jodo-Fett

Jun 7, 2002
    OOC: My name is Tarorrack, not Tarrorack. its Tarorrack.

IC: Tarorrack growled into the com and then barked in his language <"I have passengers with me Aura, I couldn't leave them, they don't have the virus."> An instant later he set course for Mon Calamari.

24. Kenobi217

Jan 7, 2002
    OOC: RPG..Fighting..for..life..

Jalek nodded.

"Alright."

He ran to the hangar and saw that Deneveon was lost in the commotion. Jalek approached her.

"Excuse me, Commander Deneveon, please follow me to my ship, The Rebel Hope. Once we get this mess sorted out, we'll get you established and assess your value to the rebellion."

25. Deneveon

Jun 6, 2002
    OOC: I'm baaaack! Sorry it took so long. I hope this didn't die!!!

IC: Deneveon glanced at the officer. "Oh yes, of course." Relieved she got off the speeder.

TAG: Kenobi217

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.