main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Salisb, NC Snow Trooper

Discussion in 'SouthEast Regional Discussion' started by TrooperKiller, Aug 27, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. TrooperKiller

TrooperKiller Jedi Youngling

Oct 6, 2006
    I may actually get to start on the Snow Trooper molds this weekend, prob later Saturday night. Will keep everyone posted.[face_laugh]

2. RipRoar

RipRoar Jedi Youngling star 3

Apr 8, 2007
    Awesome Dude! We're done with your Biker molds...Want me to bring them by this week along with the Biker pulled armor? I'm off work this week...

3. TrooperKiller

Oct 6, 2006
    You can bring them by or I can come over today. I am off work since I needed to take a day to get some stuff done. I will PM you my number if you dont have it. I guess I have not posted enough to PM yet so here it is 704-401-9089.

4. RipRoar

Apr 8, 2007
    Sorry - I didn't make it over - leaving for Atlanta soon - catch up next week! Do you have the center belt mold for the biker - I don't have it pulled and never got that mold from you? If you do - I'll pick up when I drop your stuff off and pull it and the two side parts to the belt then for you and that will complete the pull...

5. TrooperKiller

Oct 6, 2006
    I will chk through my boxes but I thought it was all over there. It may be mixed in with the Snow Trooper stuff though.

6. RipRoar

Apr 8, 2007
    I never got it but we can make one up if you don't have it!

7. TrooperKiller

Oct 6, 2006
    Think I have that belt mold now, I believe it is one of the wooden molds thats here. If you read this tonight try to give me a call if you can

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.