main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

So my friend and I were playing with his old Star Wars CCG cards

Discussion in 'Archive: Games: CCG, TCG, and Boardgames' started by DarthIktomi, Jun 16, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. DarthIktomi

DarthIktomi Jedi Padawan star 4

May 11, 2009
    And he knew I liked starfighters, so he played Cloud City Sabacc. I got pure sabacc (11 in the game) and won his Executor and an Imperial-class Star Destroyer!

What are your favorite SWCCG crowning moments of awesome? Or TCG victories in general.

2. PadmeA_Panties

PadmeA_Panties Jedi Youngling star 4

Oct 25, 2003
    Just about anytime I get to play. I highly recommend: http://www.starwarsccg.org/ DarthIktomi; its the stewards of the game, and they have some great new cards now that really makes it easy to blow up Alderaan or Yavin 4 or duel, or whatever.

3. Ranofer

Ranofer Jedi Knight star 1

Oct 26, 2004
    I remember playing a run where I successfully finished every jedi test. I used Daughter of Skywalker and was having a lot of fun beating up on stormtroopers ;)

4. DarthIktomi

DarthIktomi Jedi Padawan star 4

May 11, 2009
    Okay, I have a Mac, so I can't use that program.

Oh, I'd love to see an Interdictor cruiser card.

5. timmoishere

timmoishere Force Ghost star 6

Jun 2, 2007
    One of my favorite memories was having Captain Han Solo sitting in the Millennium Falcon at a Haven'ed Hoth. My opponent drops the Executor (Dagobah version) and Thrawn to fight me, and I figure this means Han (and my Haven) are toast. But he draws a 1 and a 2 for his battle destinies, while I draw two untracked 6s, which cracks the ship's immunity. That poor Executor never knew what hit it.

6. PadmeA_Panties

PadmeA_Panties Jedi Youngling star 4

Oct 25, 2003
    Untracked 6's/7's was the best thing of SWCCG.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.