main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Mass So, seriously...

Discussion in 'NorthEast Regional Discussion' started by WifeofVader, Feb 4, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. WifeofVader

WifeofVader Jedi Youngling star 3

Sep 22, 2005
    Hello? (hello, hello) Echo! (echo, echo)

Forgive me for posting this thread but, I believe that what I have to say needs to be said, discussed and decided...

Everyday, I check in here just to see what's been going on. Lately, posts have been few and far between.

So I ask... is there any one out there?

I think at this point we need to seriously consider the future of this group and it's place in the universe - shall we continue or let it go?

Please post your thoughts...

-K.

2. Wildstar02301

Wildstar02301 Jedi Grand Master star 4

Aug 7, 2003
    Hi K...I'm on the boards every day. Just haven't had much to say here.

3. Darth-Dogfish-Head

Darth-Dogfish-Head Jedi Master star 4

Aug 5, 2004
    I'm on TF.N everyday and check the boards a few times a week. I wouldn't worry about the decrease in forum activity post holiday/Winter time. It's usually a busy time for people with taxes and resolutions. I've found myself getting sucked into the Facebook vortex, do we have a presence there? I know we had something on Myspace back in the day and it didn't seem to be all that popular, but FB might be a bit different. We might be able to get some new recruits that way, bring some new life to the group, new ideas etc.

I'd still like to do a Star Wars Trivial Pursuit night, if people are interested and have the time.

4. Wildstar02301

Aug 7, 2003
    Dogfish, there is a FB group for all members of the TF.n forums (and not just the FanForce forums). If you go to the Groups application and do a search on "TheForce.net", you should be able to find it.

5. Darth-Dogfish-Head

Darth-Dogfish-Head Jedi Master star 4

Aug 5, 2004
    Thanks, I just signed up.

6. Wildstar02301

Aug 7, 2003
    K, check your Facebook. ;)

7. SaberJedi2

SaberJedi2 Jedi Master star 4

Apr 5, 2007
    I'm an occasional poster, but more a frequent lurker.

I'm surprised no one has started a thread about Fanboys coming to Boston!!!!

8. chewykingwookie

chewykingwookie Jedi Padawan star 4

Jul 24, 2005
    I tend to check the boards a couple times a week, but when I don't see any chatter (other than sports) I don't post. I have nothing to add to that since the teams I like are all out of state. I won't use any excuse as to why I haven't done a lot on here because it seems like there are a lot of things that could be used.

I would like more than anything for this group to get to the point it was a while ago where everyone seemed excited to get together and have fun.

9. Darth_Beanie

Darth_Beanie Jedi Knight star 2

Mar 20, 2008
    Hello everyone.

I haven't posted much because of my own personal issues, ranging from financial, work related, family, etc.

I have had alot going on between my mom moving in with me in September 2008 and finding her a place near me at the end of December 2008.

I had a few changes at my work the last month and a half in which my department was on the bubble of being replaced possibly and the "not knowing" what my employment was going to be was on my mind and still is.

I think everyone here has been affected by the economy and is very concerned about things and what will happen next.

The winter tends to be a down time for fanforce as it has been in the past.
    I think once the weather gets nice and spring arrives people will be in a better comfort with everything and ready to get out and shake off the winter blues.

I for one hate the winter and the cold and look forward to the warmer weather.

As for the future of our fanforce I am not leaving.

I plan on staying and look forward to getting together with my friends here for some meets whether or not it is at someone's house,at a convention, movies, picnic, etc.

Hope to hear from and see everyone soon.

Chris

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.