main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

so where is all the fanfilm makers out there from

Discussion in 'Fan Films, Fan Audio & SciFi 3D' started by DarthKyp99, Dec 14, 2001.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Venardhi

Venardhi Jedi Youngling star 1

May 15, 2002
    Lake County, CA (laughs as even the people in California get out their maps.)

Im an actor/student, and one with little money, so I cant really start a film, Im looking to help with one though, so if anyone is insterested in some free labor. Im your man.

2. poorturtle

poorturtle Jedi Youngling star 2

Oct 15, 2001
    mid-late november. have to fly out by the sixth i think, unless i stay for the triple crown (pipe), which i should.

after the sixth my ticket gets much more expensive. going to oz straight from honolulu this year. woo-hoo!

what island are you on? i may be back again in march, and the following year i should be around november-february.

EDIT: must leave by 6th of december. pipe runs till about the 20th. still up in the air about the dates.

3. Ryusui

Ryusui Jedi Youngling star 1

May 9, 2002
    Honolulu - that'd be Oahu, I'm on Maui. Typical. [face_plain]

4. Lord_Rive

Lord_Rive TFN Fan Films Staff star 4 VIP

Jun 29, 2000
    Personally, I'd rather be on Maui... :)

5. Macho

Macho Jedi Padawan star 4

Sep 21, 2001
    I don't really care, as long as I am in Hawaii. I've been to Kaui, Maui and Ohau. Honolulu seems to have more tech things.

6. Ryusui

May 9, 2002
    And personally, I'd rather be where you are, Lord Rive! Or any of the fans on this board. At least then I'd be in contact distance with ANYONE hard-core enough to do a fan film! :p

7. Macho

Macho Jedi Padawan star 4

Sep 21, 2001
    maybe rive and me switch places with you :p

8. Ryusui

May 9, 2002
    Oh but see that's the whole point...then I wouldn't NEED to leave! :D

9. poorturtle

poorturtle Jedi Youngling star 2

Oct 15, 2001
    well half your problem is that you're on maui. boredom sets in rather quickly on most islands. at least on oahu there's stuff to do. of course, if the 'north shore' was on maui, i'd be going there. ahh - off the wall (OTW), rockies, and puena point...

and i'm sure there's lots of 'hardcores' on oahu, and it'd be quite easy to get a fanfilm going there.

'course, i'd rather do one in fiji, but that's just me.

ps you should practice rotoscoping coconuts, as there are plenty around, and it's always a good laugh to see one fall on someone's head.

pps - my fanfilm only has 4 actors in it due to this new cloning phenomenon. none of them are hardore star wars fans. they're just friends i'm forcing into it.

10. tumblemoster

tumblemoster Jedi Padawan star 4

Dec 1, 2000
    I'm seriously considering moving to Maui and becoming a professional kitesurfer!

I wish I had the guts to up and do it....

-tm

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.