main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Abq Sooo tired...losing...grip...on...reality

Discussion in 'SouthWest Region Discussion' started by frankm, Jun 3, 2005.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. frankm

frankm Jedi Youngling star 1

May 9, 2005
    Hi guys and dolls,

I have spent the last two weeks playing Albuquerque tour guide to my wife's parents, and my family. That's right. Back to back family visits. Uggggh.

I have now seen the aquarium 3 times, the zoo 3 times, old town 5 times and driven to the Sandia crest overlook three times. I love Albuquerque, but I am sick of seeing it!

So what did I miss? I have only seen Star Wars one time. I know, I know. I plan on seeing it again this weekend, maybe.

Would anyone be interested in coming over to our apartment for a movie night within the next couple of weeks? I have a "baby" weber grill, so I could provide hot dogs and popcorn. I have some really crappy sci fi movies on DVD (including "Plan 9 from Outer Space") or we could come up with something else. Does Sunday afternoon the 12th work for anyone?

I have to drive to Madrid...AGAIN...tomorrow so, later.

2. Salvan

Salvan Jedi Youngling star 1

Dec 4, 2004
    Madrid has that really cool bar or is it Golden...I think I remember a bar on North 14 lol

3. skyra

skyra Jedi Youngling star 3

Dec 9, 2001
    I wish I could, but with being at the library for quite a few hours on the 11th, I need to catch up on laundry and stuff on the 12th. Maybe some other time though.

4. FlirtationOfficer

FlirtationOfficer Jedi Youngling star 3

May 6, 2005
  5. Gecko_Fett

Gecko_Fett Jedi Padawan star 4

Mar 1, 2003
    Sounds great Frank!

6. cyndilt76

cyndilt76 Jedi Youngling star 3

Apr 27, 2005
    a movie night sounds awesome frankm...
    i wondered where you went....worried you dropped off the face of the earth....

:)

7. BrotherHalo

BrotherHalo RSA Emeritus and Heckler star 5 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

May 12, 2003
    I was wondering if they already moved! Thank goodness your still around, John!

Hope you had a good trip this past weekend, Cyndi!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.