main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Tampa, FL Sooooo who is still alive in this place?

Discussion in 'SouthEast Regional Discussion' started by Xyber_Hex, Jan 12, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Xyber_Hex

Xyber_Hex Jedi Master star 4

Jan 3, 2004
    Just shaking the fences seeing who is around.
    Been a while ;)

2. SoulpatrolJEDI

SoulpatrolJEDI Jedi Youngling

Nov 26, 2007
    im around ocasionally. formerly sithfan1977. how are things?

3. Ravenjack

Ravenjack Jedi Youngling star 2

Mar 27, 2005
    I'm alive and around once in a blue moon. Hope things are going well for you.

4. jedi-knight-FL

jedi-knight-FL Jedi Master star 1

Mar 16, 2005
    I'm still around.

5. Annya_Latoure2

Annya_Latoure2 Jedi Master star 4

Nov 15, 2003
    I look every now and then. I have been accepted into the 501st so I spend a lot of time there. I look here to see if any new-bs are around and just to touch base with folks I knew over here.

6. TK-3150

TK-3150 Jedi Youngling star 1

Sep 10, 2005
    Not really around anymore since I moved north, but still lurk online every now and then....Hope all are doing well.

7. Annya_Latoure2

Nov 15, 2003
    I have so many boards that I puruse now that I rarely get back here unless someone posts in one of my watched threads. Congrats Gary on the new baby. Beautiful like the people who made him.

8. Treedodger1138

Treedodger1138 Jedi Youngling

Dec 31, 2007
    Hey guys still here but we spend a BIG amount of time over on the BikerScout.net right now. Been doing alot of 501st stuff like Denise said, we're gearing up for StarWars Weekends again this year, looking forward to trooping for the new animated movie coming as well as other events.

9. Ravenjack

Mar 27, 2005
    Hey guys, good to hear from you. Looking forward to upcoming events myself. Working on a Plo Koon costume at the moment. I might need your talents Denise for the robes.

10. SoulpatrolJEDI

SoulpatrolJEDI Jedi Youngling

Nov 26, 2007
    hit me up if anyone wants to get together for an event. i WAS going to a charity event in my jedi garbs, but i couldnt get my shift covered at work

11. Ravenjack

Mar 27, 2005
    Announced Midnight Madness is. July 26th comes to soon it will not. Ok, bad Yoda impression, but who's going to be there? I'm in like Flynn.

12. jedi-knight-FL

jedi-knight-FL Jedi Master star 1

Mar 16, 2005
    count me in

13. Annya_Latoure2

Nov 15, 2003
    It's been a long time....maybe with a few more of us rattling the chains here, we could fire this place back up. We are doing a hospital visit with the 501st tomorrow but would love to see some of you guys make it out for the Clone Wars movie at the Pineallas Park Regency Theater Aug 15th.

14. Jedijace007

Jedijace007 Jedi Youngling star 3

Oct 3, 2002
    So is anyone here going to the Midnight showing of the Clone Wars at Parkside?

-Onward

15. Annya_Latoure2

Nov 15, 2003
    Ross and I will be at the Saturday screening of the movie most of the day.

16. Jedijace007

Oct 3, 2002
    Well, I will be at the midnight showing, dressed up as... an office worker just getting off his shift :D Hope to bump into some of the old gang there. -Onward

17. Annya_Latoure2

Nov 15, 2003
    Ross is working until whenever Thursday and Friday night so midnight shows are no fgo for us. But again, we'll be at the Theater in Pineallas Park most of the day. Ross is wearing Jedi instead of Scout and I haven't decided yet what I am wearing...one or the other, probably Jedi. Hope to see a few of you old timers there.

18. Ravenjack

Mar 27, 2005
    Hey I am coming out to the Parkside Theater today with Kevin, hope to see you guys there. Hey Jace send me an email man haven't heard from you in awhile and my phones numbers got wiped.

19. Jedijace007

Oct 3, 2002
    PM sent Ravenjack, I'll be coming out to parkside tonight too. Hope to see you all there!

20. Annya_Latoure2

Nov 15, 2003
    Good to see you guys there. Thanks again Jace for the tasty meal. Good to see Matt and Jace and Kevin. Sorry we missed Brian and Annie. Hope everyone enjoyed the movie and look forward to touching base with everyone again.

21. Lightsabre

Lightsabre Fan Force Founder star 4 VIP

Nov 12, 1999
    Hey folks,

There'll be a special Star Wars United Way event in Bartow, FL (Polk County) on Sat Sep 20. A coworker is organizing the event. Tentatively members of the 501st and others in costume will be on hand to take pics with the kiddos, a coloring area will be available, consoles with Lego Star Wars may be setup, etc. A very kid friendly event for sure.

I'll post more concrete details as they become available to me.

Anyone interested in joining the fun?

Later,

LS

22. Lightsabre

Lightsabre Fan Force Founder star 4 VIP

Nov 12, 1999
  23. Ravenjack

Mar 27, 2005
    Sorry I missed out on the event. I hope it was a huge success.

24. Annya_Latoure2

Nov 15, 2003
    Ross's brother was in for the weekend so we were tied up.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.