main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Sorry to bug ya

Discussion in 'Archive: Las Vegas, NV' started by Imperial_Birrer, Sep 9, 2003.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Imperial_Birrer

Imperial_Birrer Jedi Padawan star 4

Jan 10, 2003
    I am with southern colorado fan force and i am probably heading out there in december and i was wond3ering if anybody knew if they still do tours of the hoover dam and what if star trek the experiance is as awsome as i have been told.

2. Dikion

Dikion Jedi Youngling star 2

Oct 3, 2003
    When I drove over the dam on Thanksgiving weekend the place was packed. I don't know if they are doing tours, but there were people all over the place. Very crowded, but very pretty at night especially when coming up from AZ.
    Sorry, don't know anything about the ST experience.

-D-

what's with the time limit? that's weird and yet entertaining. OMG I'm bored.

3. MoronDude

MoronDude Jedi Knight star 6

Nov 1, 2000
    Star Trek: The Experience is really cool. It is a collection of Star Trek collectible and apparel shops, neat hands-on things to do, bar, Star Trek museum, and interactive show complete with motion ride! The only way it would be cooler is if it was Star Wars.

4. Imperial_Birrer

Jan 10, 2003
    Well, I get on my plane in 4 hours.

5. Imperial_Birrer

Jan 10, 2003
    well this is a little over do.I got back 3 weeks ago.but i just wanted to say that I loved vegas.I saw just about everything out there person could in a week.My friend who lived out there showed us so much more then what a normal tourist ever see's.I will be returning with in a year.

B.T.W. I saw a license plate on a red truck that read OB1KNOB.

6. Moka

Moka Jedi Padawan star 4

May 16, 2002
    Next time you come you should join us for some RPG action on a Saturday night.

7. Imperial_Birrer

Jan 10, 2003
    depend on funding i am thinking of returning next december for another between semester vacation.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.