main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Spider-Man Rpg

Discussion in 'Archive: Mojave Desert, CA' started by Mertroid, Jan 18, 2003.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Mertroid

Mertroid Jedi Knight star 5

Jun 29, 2002
    Okay I think everyone knows the rules but I'll say them anyway
    1. No god moding
    2. No bad language
    3. Be clean, no sexual related things
    4. No giving damage to other characters
    5. No controlling other characters
    And you know the others I believe

Well this can be like the movie, or it can be like the comic books. I'm guessing I'm the only one that has read the comic books so I guess it'll be like the movie or related to it. And let's have fun.

Bio:
    Character:
    Weight:
    Eye color:
    Hair color:
    Friends or companions:
    Personality:
    Bio:

I'll make mine right here now. :D
    Character: Mary Jane Watson
    Height: 5'8"
    Weight: 120
    Eye color: Blue
    Hair color: Red
    Friends or companions: Harry Osborn, Peter Parker, Flash Thompson
    Personality: Outgoing, fun, has a thing with going out with the rich and popular guys which she needs to grow out of, kindhearted, friendly, compassionate
    Bio: Moving to New York when she was 6, she has always been a neighbor of Peter Parker. A hard life she has at home, her father treating her badly, abuse and yelling at her, her mother treated the same. Outside of that she wears a mask that wears a smile and forgets everything at home. Hanging with the popular kids, she still notices Peter Parker and talks once in a while with him. Having the dream of acting on stage, the plays she's been in since she was 6. Cinderella and many more plays she was in. Being a senior in highschool, she looks forward to getting out of here and heading to the city.

2. Stridarious

Stridarious Jedi Grand Master star 6

Nov 27, 2002
    Hey what characters are there. I am not great with movie characters names. :)

3. BartSimpson-SithLord

BartSimpson-SithLord Manager Emeritus star 5 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Jan 24, 2002
    YES! I can't wait to start.

Character: Cletus Kassady (Carnage)
    Height: 6'0?
    Weight: 175?
    Eye color: blue
    Hair color: red
    Friends or companions: Carrion, Shriek, Demogoblin, Doppleganger.
    Personality: Insane with a capital I!
    Bio: The baddest seed you'll ever meet. Killed his grandmother at an early age, killed his pet cat which made his mom insane. Killed his mom, inwhich is father was blamed. Has killed many others since then. Will continue to kill till he is stopped. Gathered the Carnage symbiote when Venom escaped and left a seed of his own behind. The monster made the other monster his host and together they have formed the most feared villain in Spidey's carreer.

4. Stridarious

Nov 27, 2002
    I'll wait till Mertroid can give me that list of names, 'cause I do not remember those people.

5. Jedi_Daniel

Jedi_Daniel Manager Emeritus star 6 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Jun 16, 2002
    I think I'll be Peter Parker.

6. Stridarious

Nov 27, 2002
    I want to be the green Goblin, but I know nothing of his looks...or bio, maybe you could help Mertroid.

7. Mertroid

Jun 29, 2002
    Okay here's a character list...
    1.Dr.Strauss/ works with Norman Osborn and gets murdered by Mr.Osborn after going insane
    2.Jonah Jameson the chief editor of the Daily Bugle that Peter Parker brings photos in for
    3.Harry Osborn/Norman Osborn's son
    4.Flash Thompson/the popular guy who goes out with MJ in the beginning and ends up getting dumped at graduation
    5. Uncle Ben/Peter Parker's(both are fun and loving) Gets murdered and before leaving Peter was in a fight with him about becoming a man and how strangely Peter was acting
    6. Aunt May/Peter Parker's
    7. Bonesaw/at the wrestling match who Peter fights
    8. The robber who murders Uncle Ben after stealing money from the wrestling match

That's some

Norman Osborn, I'll make the bio for you Alex.

Character: Norman Osborn
    Height: 6'
    Weight: 145
    Eye color: blue
    Hair color: brown
    Friends or companions: The Goblin/his skitsafranic
    Personality: Skitsafranic/determined/strong headed
    Bio: Works at Oscorp, a science laboratory that he started. Working on human performance enhancers, the government never supported his company and threatens to give the funding to another science company for with Mr.Osborn's the people became aggressiver, violent, and even insane. Refusing for this to happen with 2 weeks to have a successful trial, he gets Dr.Strauss to help him. Becoming strong he throws Dr.Strauss threw the glass and he is murdered. Seeing two people, himself and the goblin, he becomes the horrendous villain that tries to get Spider-Man to join him. Finding out Peter Parker is Spider-Man, feeling betrayed since he treated Peter like a son and cared for him more than his own son Harry, he tries to kill Aunt May and Mary Jane Watson.

8. Stridarious

Nov 27, 2002
    Thank-You Mertroid.

9. BartSimpson-SithLord

Jan 24, 2002
    This is based off the movie or the Comic? I hope it is the comic because it opens up for more possibilities. The movie was pretty limited.

10. Mertroid

Jun 29, 2002
    It's based on both Bart. Oh good! I'm not the only one that reads the comics! lol :D

11. Stridarious

Nov 27, 2002
    Oh...I'm sorybut now I drew a blank on the small events within the story....

12. Jedi_Daniel

Jun 16, 2002
    You only seen the movie once, huh Alex?

13. BartSimpson-SithLord

Jan 24, 2002
    I'm sorry, but can we start? If we can, please regard my post. If we can't, then it'll be relevant once we can.

IC: The muzzle was on securely, his arms locked inside of a straight-jacket. He was securely locked inside of an adamantium conatiner with holes only large enough for breathing. You could always tell when, serial killer, Cletus Kassady was being moved to a newer and more advanced cell.

"Bring him slowly. Slowly, now." The guard said as he motioned the three guards to bring the box inside.

What they didn't see, would be their undoing. For, through one of those holes, the alien symbiote reached out with a tentacle like appendage and tripped the three guards. The box went rolling as guards hit the floor. It was moving too fast and crushed the lead guard's head into the wall. But he had the keyes, and soon the box was flung open and the symbiote had burst itself out of muzzle and jacket. Going into the box had been Cletus Kassady, but emerging was the fearsome monster, CARNAGE!

With one flick of his wrist, his hand formed the shape of an axe and took off the nearest person's head. He then shot out a smothering amount of symbiote and pinned the other two guards against the wall. Forming a trident this time he pierced both guards between the eyes. He turned around quickly and split a female operator down the middle. Body parts were flying everywhere, and that was how Carnage liked it.

He flew through the halls, cutting down anyone foolish enough to get in his way. He crashed through the nearest window and used his symbiote to emit appendages to grapple onto buildings. He swung off into the night, laughing all the way. As he went through the night, he struck fear into anyone who heard his laugh. By that night, everyone knew that the madman known as Cletus Kassady had once again escaped. And that New York was to be on high-alert.

14. Stridarious

Nov 27, 2002
    OOC: Of course Daniel...I saw it that one time you saw it...I know certian events, but not all...

15. Mertroid

Jun 29, 2002
    And here's Peter Parker or Spider-Man's bio.

Name: Peter Parker
    Height: 5'10"
    Weight: 135
    Eye Color: Blue
    Hair Color: Brown
    Friends and Companions: Harry Osborn, Mary Jane Watson
    Family members: Uncle Ben and Aunt May
    Personality: Shy, smart, quick witted, strong, determined, hard working
    Bio: After his parent's were killed in a plane crash for being spys, at the age of 6 he was sent to his Aunt May and Uncle Ben's house. Being raised there his whole life, a science nerd he became and ended up making a friend Harry Osborn. They had become friends when Harry offered $200 to do a paper for him but Peter refused. Harry received a B+ the highest he ever got on his own for Peter helped him. Both stick together and get along. Going on a field trip, Peter gained spider skills and started using them first in a wrestling match. A robber had taken the prize money and Peter let him by. Heading back for Uncle Ben to pick him up, Uncle Ben was murdered by a carjacker. Anger growing over him, Peter gained revenge and the robber had been the one who murdered Uncle Ben. Becoming the hero Spider-Man, he began taking pictures of himself as Spider-Man to get money from Jonah Jameson the chief editor of the Daily Bugle. Peter has loved MJ since he was 6, the first time she ever moved next door to him, the girl he loved before he even liked girls. Before he had gone out with a girl named Gwen Stacy who was murdered by the Green Goblin. He continues his superhero business now.

16. Stridarious

Nov 27, 2002
    OOC: I hope this is okay Mertroid, I think this is the best way for me to start off, atleast until I can finally get the hang of these types of RPG's.

IC: Norman Osborne looked about his research facility. One after another men from the army walked by, each wanted to view his nely created wepons of war.

17. Jedi_Daniel

Jun 16, 2002
    OOC: I guess I'll put together a bio tomorrow. Unless you want to do it for me Mertroid. :D

18. Mertroid

Jun 29, 2002
    OOC:I already made one for your character Daniel. And it's fine Stridarious :D

After a long day of work at the Moondance cafe, MJ headed out, slipping her coat on as she walked across the street and walking on the sidewalk. Walking around, minding her own business, heading home she was. Wind blowing through her red hair, she walked through the alleyways for they were a short cut to her apartment. Soon she would live her dream of acting. As she walked through the alleyways, everything seemed to be alright now.

Tag: Someone

19. Jedi_Daniel

Jun 16, 2002
    OOC: Uh... yeah I saw that. :D Just testing ya! :p I'll make a post here tonight.

20. Stridarious

Nov 27, 2002
    He became even more nervous as the armies tour of his facilities came to a close.
    He turned to look at his helper, who stood beside him.
    "I sure hope they like what they see..." Norman began, "'Cause if they don't, we're ruined."
    The main general turned to face Norman.
    "Well Norman, we have come to a decesion, wehave decided too..."

21. BartSimpson-SithLord

Jan 24, 2002
    Carnage was jumping from rooftop to rooftop, just looking for someone unsuspecting to kill. Then he heard it. The soft steps of a woman in the concrete alleys of New York. Crawling down the side of the building he jumped down in front of her. "Hey, there Mary Jane. I was looking for someone to kill tonight, and now I can just see Spider's blood lapping through my digestive system. And, you can be my appetizer! HA. HA. HA. HA.!"

22. Stridarious

Nov 27, 2002
    "Not fund you experiments here...I'm sorry Norman, but none of these have been properly tested..."

23. Mertroid

Jun 29, 2002
    Mary Jane's eyes went wide as she saw Carnage before her. Running past him, she knew she had to try to get away from him. Running she was but it was hard with the shoes she wore.

Tag: Carnage

24. Stridarious

Nov 27, 2002
    Norman stood in shock.
    "But I did every adjustment you asked for...how could you not want to use my machines?"
    "Its simple, I do not want to risk it, I rathr test it on someone else besides my men before I accept your offer mr. Osborne." The Sargent replied, as he walked away.
    "Tell us we you've tested it on some test of lab monkey."
    "yes sir..." Norman groaned.

25. Stridarious

Nov 27, 2002
    Norman sat in his office alone, thinking. Thinking of ways to bring about a change in the militaries decesion. But how?

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.