main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Lou, KY Spike Star Wars day!

Discussion in 'MidWest Regional Discussion' started by __KypDurron, Jan 18, 2010.

1. VoxDeamonicus

VoxDeamonicus Jedi Knight star 3

Mar 19, 2010
    true, but yesterday daytime, History Channel was doing the Tech of Star Wars.

2. jedimika

jedimika FanForce Chapter Rep star 4

Apr 2, 2008
    When I ran across Episode I on Spike last Sunday I figured it was a fluke. Then I stumbled on Episode II tonight so I checked and sure enough next Sunday night the 27th they're playing Episode III. Spike is mixing it up on us!

3. jedimika

Apr 2, 2008
    AND I checked the following Sunday's schedule and they're playing Ep IV. That's as far out as I can see but I'm sure the rest of the classic trilogy will follow.

4. jedimika

Apr 2, 2008
    Tired of March Madness yet? ESB tomorrow (Sunday night) on Spike.

5. VoxDeamonicus

VoxDeamonicus Jedi Knight star 3

Mar 19, 2010
    not march madness yet, but cool. always down for ESB.

6. jedimika

Apr 2, 2008
    True true...I guess I consider the conference championships the start of March Madness...just look at how exciting the Big East tournament was.

7. jedimika

Apr 2, 2008
    Came home from Free Comic Book Day and found another Spike marathon on. I guess FCBD, Derby and Mother's Day counts as a holiday weekend?

8. LordZannah

LordZannah Jedi Youngling star 2

Aug 18, 2010
    We watched it pretty much all night last night. It's one of the only things on the holo-grid worth watching, and definitely takes precedence over anything else showing. [face_dancing]

9. mindtwister_138

mindtwister_138 Jedi Master star 3

Jul 19, 2002

This was a MAJOR holiday weekend!

First, the meet and eat (miss ya Zannah), then Saturday winning at FCBD AND the Derby too( did anyone take my advice and bet on the horse?), then Mothers Day and a SW marathon all weekend! I'm tired now and don't want to go back to work. Let's keep all the festivities going till someone drops....lol!!!

10. jedimika

Apr 2, 2008
    Only a little bit of Star Wars love this Memorial Day weekend on Spike. Sunday night 8-11PM we have The Phantom Menace and then Monday we have the Prequel Trilogy all day long (no OT).

11. LordZannah

Aug 18, 2010
    Our Memorial Day weekend ends tonight, so I'll be tuned into these. Thanks Mika! [face_batting]

12. Relin

Relin Jedi Master star 2

May 17, 2010
    It looks like spike is showing all 6 episode this weekend.

13. jedimika

Apr 2, 2008
    Thanks! I don't think of Father's Day as being a major holiday but if it's good enough for Spike it's good enough for me!

14. LordZannah

Aug 18, 2010
    I'm on it... Who's yer Daddy! :mad::eek:

15. jedimika

Apr 2, 2008
    Instead of running a marathon this weekend it looks like Spike is running a different movie each night. Last night as Ep1 Phantom Menace, tonight is AOTC and so on through the weekend.

16. Yoda_Jammies

Yoda_Jammies Jedi Grand Master star 4

Jan 28, 2003
    Needed to hit the gym pretty hard the other day, so i popped in a sw audiobook and was working on 60 minutes on the eliptical. the Y now have lil tvs, so i watched the weather channel and listened to Deceive. . Got bored, and well, sore 20 minutes in so i played with the channels and found AOTC right as Zam Wessell took a faceplant into the undercity.

Didn't leave the gym till the credits rolled. Burned an insane amont of calories, then went and got icecream.

17. LordZannah

Aug 18, 2010
    Jammies, your work out schedule is just like mine. Especially the ice-cream part. NUM-NUMS!!! Well, I've worked on that. ... concocted a delicious home spun Stony Fields Farms yogurt, fruit, and honey mix that is taking the place of ice-cream quiet nicely. Ice-cream and cheese cakes are my "Bane". lol!! Still gotta find a replacement for the stangin cheesecake. UGH.

18. jedimika

Apr 2, 2008
    Thinking ahead to the upcoming holiday weekend and it looks like the fun doesn't start until 1PM on Saturday but does go through Sunday and Monday.

19. LordZannah

Aug 18, 2010
    Thanks Mika! Can't get enough! But... "Its Not My Fault"!! 8-}

20. mindtwister_138

Jul 19, 2002
    Sweet! I know what I'll be doing when I'm not doing free stuff around town! Thanks Mika for the heads up :)

21. jedimika

Apr 2, 2008
    Looks like Spike will also be giving us some behind the scenes bonus content...
    http://www.theforce.net/latestnews/story/Spike_TV_Invades_Lucasfilm_Archives_140303.asp

22. mindtwister_138

Jul 19, 2002
    I wonder if any of this bonus content is stuff that will "not" be on the blu ray set? I would say probably not, but look how long it all sat before we got it in a box set of any kind.

23. jedimika

Apr 2, 2008
    Holiday weekend coming up and you know what that means...Star Wars on Spike! Looks like Spike isn't starting the party until Friday night so you won't have to sneak away from your Thanksgiving meal to watch the Wars.

24. LordZannah

Aug 18, 2010
    Thanks Mika! We're on it on our end! Never miss em... well, at least most of them. [face_dancing]

25. jedimika

Apr 2, 2008
    It's a weekend to be thankful for Star Wars fans. Saturday night on Comedy Central "Fanboys" will be debuting at 11:00PM according to the Force.net news. Also, the 501st and Rebel Legion will be marching in the Chicago Thanksgiving Day parade which can be seen on WGN Thursday morning starting at 9:00 AM.