main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

San A, TX Spurs Game, Read Only If You Saw Game

Discussion in 'MidSouth Regional Discussion' started by lordsinner, Jun 1, 2005.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. lordsinner

lordsinner Jedi Youngling star 1

May 9, 2005
    Where will we get the Falcon from? Isn't it illegal to steal spacecraft. "Yeah, we got a space craft on the run, Millenium Falcon. We got a call from Hands Ohno and we're in pursuit of the vehicle. License plate Chewbacca Redlightsaber Sith Niner Eight Seven.

Lord Sinner Out

2. lordsinner

May 9, 2005
    *Revenge of Sith*

3. ObiJuan70

ObiJuan70 Jedi Master star 3

Jan 1, 2001
    Was that a Niner you put in there ? Back to eating paint chips again are we ? ? ?

YEAH

You - uhh - were dropped on your head as a child now weren't ya Lord CS ?

Yikes !!!

- Juan - OUT !!!

4. tre_si_san

tre_si_san Jedi Youngling star 2

Jan 1, 2004
    Whaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaat?

5. ST-NG-JEDI

ST-NG-JEDI Jedi Youngling

May 31, 2005
    NICK, I guess you haven?t figured it out, YOU WILL NEED TO BUY HOME GAME SPUR TICKETS & AIRLINE TICKETS TO DETROIT FOR EVERYONE TO THE NBA CHAMPIONSHIP GAMES OR YOU WILL BE TARRED & FEATHERED or worse! You better come through with all your promises about tickets, Chick-fil-A sandwiches, Budweiser Beer and private plane or you will NOT become a member of the SA Fan Force. Hey I heard another organization that might want you to join them, they are not as selective. You will not be able to hide anywhere from everyone.

6. Sith_Mistress

Sith_Mistress Jedi Master star 3

Nov 12, 2001
    Hey I heard another organization that might want you to join them, they are not as selective.

Hey Robert, I thought the name of that group was the USS BEXAR! Just kidding, of course :p

7. ObiJuan70

Jan 1, 2001
    Could this be the next Lord Sinner Costume ? ? ?

http://www.sparedollar.com/viewpic.asp?imgurl=http://members.sparedollar.com/auction-packed/vadercostume2.JPG

AMAZING !!!!!

8. lordsinner

May 9, 2005
    What in gods name is that. That doesn't even look like Vader. I've seen better looking Vaders in SAFF.

Lord Sinner Going, Going, Going, and he's gone.

P.S. I'm not rich enough to pay for Spurs game tickets and a private jet and chick-fil-a. I've only got $35. Anybody want that. Maybe that'll get me one less tar and feather.

9. MamaJedi

MamaJedi Jedi Youngling

May 13, 2005
    By George! I think he's finally got it!!! =D=

BTW...Gimme that $35. I need to fill up my tank

10. Darth-Hulk

Darth-Hulk Jedi Padawan star 4

May 2, 2003
    [face_laugh][face_laugh]

ROFLMAO!!!!! Owwww, stop guys! I need a break. I'm laughing so hard I'm seeing spots.

I don't even have the concentration to make fun of Nick right now!!! [face_laugh][face_laugh] HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!

11. DarthCynthia72

DarthCynthia72 Jedi Youngling star 2

May 2, 2005
    Spurs win game 1 of the finals.

12. lordsinner

May 9, 2005
    Tell me about it baby. Did yall see that three pointer at the end. That was sweet. I have a song that we need to play when we win the next game. There seemed to be alot of crying by the Detroit Pistons so I think that Detroit needs to put those tears to work and cry San Antonio a River. Sweet game. Go Spurs Go.

Lord Sinner Out

13. DarthCynthia72

May 2, 2005
    San Antonio Spurs win game 2!!!!!!!!! YEAH BABY!

14. DarthCynthia72

May 2, 2005
    HEY!! Where are all the Spurs fans! I guess this thread is pretty much dead. I was the last one to post on it. Well, this is it. Tonight's the night. GO SPURS GO!!!!!!!!!

15. lordsinner

May 9, 2005
    Yeah. Go Spurs Go. Sweet. We won game five, and we will definitely win game six if they play as hard or even harder than they did for game five. Alex man, tell us how it is if you're workin.

Sinner Out

16. ObiJuan70

Jan 1, 2001
    The Return of LORD SINNER !!!!!!!! - That means tickets for everyone to the FINALS !!!!!!!!!!!!!

WOOO HOOO !!!!

I'll be pickin up mine tonight at the Will-Call booth thanks to Lord Sinner

17. Chosen_One1

Chosen_One1 Jedi Padawan star 4

May 12, 2005
    I'm right behind ya...;)

18. lordsinner

May 9, 2005
    huuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh?

They played well. They had alot of turn overs. By the way, Hube Brown and Bill Walton need to get out of San Antonio before it gets dangerous. Spurs will win game seven. Pistons just p.o.d the Spurs and San Antonio and they go down in game seven.

Sinner Out

P.S. "I am "Lord Sinner" Who's with me?"

19. DarthCynthia72

May 2, 2005
    Oh yeah, I definately haven't lost my faith in the Spurs. I believe in them.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.