main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Lou, KY St. Patricks Day Parade

Discussion in 'MidWest Regional Discussion' started by Relin, Feb 13, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Relin

Relin Jedi Master star 2

May 17, 2010
    Divinity Rose (who hosted the Star Wars/Star Trek thing) has said that we are welcome to join in this. Only condition is you have to dress up (not necessarily as Star Wars characters). She will probably have a meeting sometime beforehand. Will let everyone know more details as soon as I learn them.
    "Saturday, March 12 · 2:00pm - 5:00pm
    Location Original Highlands, Louisville
    Divinity Rose will be calling all the magical people in this year's St. Patrick's Day parade!

Last year around 30,000 came out to enjoy the awesome parade that had over 120 floats/units.

This year Divinity Rose will be joined by a crew of magical people like the beautiful Va Va Vixens as she performs a new dance version of "Calling All the Magical People" and brings the enchanted forest to the streets of Bardstown Rd, blurring the line where dreams and reality meet.

Divinity Rose calls all creatures of the imagination to step through the mists and gather on the streets of Bardstown Road to make some noise to remind others that we are here and that IMAGINATION is alive and well and ready to thrive in a world that needs creative help.

Bring the whole family and throw down like only the Fae and creatures of the subconscious know how!

We invite you to come in costume! Faerie, Unicorn, troll, goblins, angels, etc, UNITE! Come to the parade and join with other magical people as we rally together to make some noise, make our presence known, and open the floodgates of BELIEF that we can live out loud and make dreams into reality.

Also, join us after wards for our magical after party - location TBD.

If you want to be in the parade and walk with the magical people, let us know!

It's time for inhabitants of different worlds to meet and mingle once more. "

2. LordZannah

LordZannah Jedi Youngling star 2

Aug 18, 2010
    This sounds like loads of fun, and I'm free that day! Count me waaaaaay in for this!

3. jedimika

jedimika FanForce Chapter Rep star 4

Apr 2, 2008
    Neato! I have to work this weekend but I hope some LGAers will participate and scout out if it's something we want to do under our own flag next year.

4. Relin

Relin Jedi Master star 2

May 17, 2010
    Is it still just me and Zannah doing this?

5. LordZannah

LordZannah Jedi Youngling star 2

Aug 18, 2010
    I'm so sorry bro, but it looks like it's just you now. Some other stuff has come up for us, so we'll be missing this one. [face_worried]

6. Relin

Relin Jedi Master star 2

May 17, 2010
    I understand but you will be missed.:(

7. jedimika

jedimika FanForce Chapter Rep star 4

Apr 2, 2008
    How did it go? At least you had good weather for it.

8. Relin

Relin Jedi Master star 2

May 17, 2010
    I actually wound up not going myself so...

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.