main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Story [Star Trek 2009] Gentle, Warm Sharing. Nyota, Sarek/OC. One-shot.

Discussion in 'Non Star Wars Fan Fiction' started by WarmNyota_SweetAyesha, Mar 9, 2013.

1. WarmNyota_SweetAyesha

WarmNyota_SweetAyesha Chosen One star 8

Aug 31, 2004
    Author: Jade eyes. Disclaimer: Borrowing.

Characters: Nyota, Sarek/OC.

T'Mai was in my diary and another short story or two of mine.

Inspired by the tone in After Her. Kudos to EmeraldJediFire. [face_love] !!! She has made it possible for me to imagine a lady with Luke after Mara =D=

~~~~~

Nyota laughed as she strolled into Sarek's domicile, a photo album, of the digital and old-style type in her hands. It held pics of Khi'ori which she [face_shhh] knew Granpa Sarek would enjoy having copies of.

"I replanted the bonsai you gave me successfully, it appears. I was so afraid it wouldn't take the transfer. But my sister and mom gave me extra pointers." She smiled, as he handed her a cooling glass of berry juice. "That was such a dark time for all of us, but your gift ... it gave me hope for the future, when I so badly needed it."

"It is gratifying to hear that." Sarek answered.

Nyota noticed the feminine touches and the absence of a particular holo.

She frowned and paused.

Sarek caught her glance around the room.

"I moved personal mementos of Amanda and I, of her pictures to my personal office. These touches ... the classical art and poems framed on the walls ... T'Mai supplied these."

Now it was his turn to pause. "She wasn't pushy, as the vernacular goes. It just felt to be the right time for such things as our relationship has grown closer."

Nyota beamed in genuine pleasure. "I'm glad. She's been a stalwart support to you in your own trialsome moments." She winked. "And no, Spock won't have a dignified fit over it. It may cause him more than a qualm."

"Which I am confident you can soothe."

Nyota blushed happily.

"I have my methods." She confessed.

Sarek's dark eyes gleamed with humor. "This I do not doubt."

Nyota laughed outright.

T'Mai came in then, carrying a tray of refreshments which she'd just purchased. They had a pleasant lunch, very comfortable indeed.

+++++++

RX_Sith Hazel [face_batting] @};-

RX_Sith likes this.
  2. NYCitygurl

NYCitygurl Manager Emeritus star 9 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Jul 20, 2002
    Aw, that's really sweet!

RX_Sith and Jade_eyes like this.
  3. Hazel

Hazel Jedi Master star 4

Nov 9, 2010
    Very sweet, Jade! :)

RX_Sith and Jade_eyes like this.
  4. RX_Sith

RX_Sith Jedi Grand Master star 6

Mar 13, 2006
    Yes, some very sweet and tender moments that Nyota has courtesy of Sarek. [:D]