main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Hawaii STAR WARS 101

Discussion in 'Pacific Regional Discussion' started by Hapajedi, Aug 14, 2004.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Hapajedi

Hapajedi Jedi Youngling star 3

Dec 8, 2000
    Greetings all, I would like to test your knowledge of star wars lore, from a scale of one to ten how would you rate yourself? My knowledge is of the movies only(As George Lucas vision is), the EU(Expanded Universe) is a bit skepitcal and is constantly changing each time Lucas movies are released. Always leaving EU writers as non-canon. So exlude the EU and rate yourself on just the knowlegde of the movies themselves.
    I have a PhD in usless knowledge, or should I say I have a PhD in Star Wars? hehehe
    (PhD is translated to mean Doctorate in Philosophy, the idea being that you are so knowledgable about a subject that you have become "philosophical" about it. The meaning of "philosophy" is actually "love of wisdom". Therefore, someone with a PhD is thought of (if not consciously) as someone who loves a subject so much, that they love the wisdom, they have studied the same subject in such detail and minutiae that they have all the wisdom that subject can provide, and they love it(Star Wars).)

2. mac-nut

mac-nut Jedi Knight star 5

Apr 14, 2001
    enjoyer of the movies; no retention of trivia, detail, and canon....

3. FuimusMaximus

FuimusMaximus Jedi Grand Master star 5

Feb 21, 2003
    I'm with Mac on this one. :p

4. mac-nut

mac-nut Jedi Knight star 5

Apr 14, 2001
    well, I try to remember stuff, but there's so much detail to remember. That's what books, online search, and you folks are for me, the reminderer and source of info my brain won't sponge. Right now, my conscious, semi-conscious, and sub-conscious are busy trying to figure out each day at work. Always a continuing challenge, it is. :) :D

5. Hapajedi

Hapajedi Jedi Youngling star 3

Dec 8, 2000
    The dark side clouds everything......

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.