main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

SWRPF Archive Star Wars: A Shadow Over The Force

Discussion in 'Star Wars Role Playing Archive' started by GuNgAnFaN3090, Feb 12, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. ObiWanJedi93

ObiWanJedi93 Jedi Padawan star 4

Aug 29, 2008
    IC: Corbr Fraub

Fraub had his eyes closed, focusing on Shaelen. He was communicating with him, telling him to back away from the swarm, not to risk his life. Corbr sensed confusion in Shaelen.

TAG: Gurthrim_Lah, all

2. Gurthrim_Lah

Gurthrim_Lah Jedi Knight star 4

Oct 19, 2008
    IC: Shaelen Blikit

Shaelen put the flat stone piled with bugs onto the dirt and pushed it closer to swarm with his feet and turned around and ran as fast as he could back to the group.

TAG: Anyone.

3. GuNgAnFaN3090

GuNgAnFaN3090 Jedi Knight star 5

Oct 16, 2008
    IC:

Luke sensed his students using the force, but wasn't sure of their intentions. He was too busy keeping himself alive to worry about it. Using force powers of his own, Luke reached out to find a place they could possibly hide rather than fight all of these beetles. That's when he found his solution. The River!

"Jump!" yelled Luke. "Into the river, it will carry us away from Imperials and bugs!" but Luke didn't move until he was sure his students would follow.

TAG: ANY

4. bobmarley

bobmarley Jedi Youngling star 1

Feb 7, 2009
    IC Jekula:

After seeing what Luke planned to do, Jekula was only to eager to respond, he leaped after Master Skywalker into the river and hoped it would carry him to saftey. The running water was refreshing and for the first time on the planet he felt at peace.

TAG: All

5. Nadia-Oomia

Nadia-Oomia Jedi Master star 4

Jan 4, 2009
    IC:

"Jump!" yelled Luke. "Into the river, it will carry us away from Imperials and bugs!" "Of course!" Census thought. "Why didn't I think of it before!"

6. GuNgAnFaN3090

Oct 16, 2008
    IC:

Luke heard the splashes behind him and was pleased that he was being followed. the river was running faster than he expected, but he figured it was good and bad. He didn't want to get separated from his temple family...but he really wanted to get separated from those beetles! And at least the water felt good.

7. ObiWanJedi93

Aug 29, 2008

Corbr dived into the running water of the cool river. Fraub spluttered and coughed as he came up the to the surface, the quick movement of the water carrying him and his Temple family away from ll danger. Corbr looked at Luke, then at the rest of his fellow Jedi, and let the Force guide him through the water.

TAG: Anyone

8. bobmarley

Feb 7, 2009
    IC Jekula:

The smile on Luke's face told the whole story, he was once again at peace.

However the river was running pretty fast and the smile soon dropped from Jekula's face when he saw the water becoming more and more white... they were approaching rapids.

9. Nadia-Oomia

Jan 4, 2009
    IC:

The water felt cool and refreshing as Census dived in "Ah" he said in relief, he let his body be drifted by the current but kept a sharp eye on everone so as not to be seperated from them.

10. GuNgAnFaN3090

Oct 16, 2008
    IC:

Luke saw the rapids up ahead and was not sure what to do. He didn't want to get separated. But it's not like he had a rope handy or anything. The would have to let the force guide them.

"We lost the beetles!" Luke yelled over the running water. "At least we did that much! Do any of you know where this river leads?" Luke asked his temple family, knowing that some of them like to explore the wilderness. "Last I checked we were going north, but I've moved so much I have no clue."

11. Mister_Master

Mister_Master Jedi Master star 6

Oct 17, 2007
    IC: Arrix Naton

Arrix defended the others while they all dived into the water. After all was in the water, he dived in after. The water, was cool in refreshing on his sore muscles. Arrix let the current pull him down the river. For the first time that evening he was totally relaxed. That is until the reached the rapids. Arrix kept all his attention on keeping his head above the water, and keeping from smash into the rocks.

TAG: all

12. bobmarley

Feb 7, 2009
    IC Jekula:

Jekula headed for the side of the river and focused on the others using the force.

"Grab my hand!" he called out to them all to follow him. If they reached the side unharmed then maybe they could find their position and maybe get some much needed rest.

13. Nadia-Oomia

Jan 4, 2009
    IC:

As they drifted closer and closer to the white water he saw Jekula grab on to the rivers edge "Grab my hand!" Census reached for the outstreached hand, but his hand was too wet from the river so Census sliped away going further down the river hitting almost every single rock

TAG: Everyone

14. GuNgAnFaN3090

Oct 16, 2008
    IC:

Luke had to think fast. He saw that Census had slipped and missed Jekula's hand. He used a force push to push Census over where he would be just close enough to grab Jekula...

Now he just had to worry about the rest of his temple family and himself!

TAG: Any

15. ObiWanJedi93

Aug 29, 2008

Calming himself with the Force, Corbr swam to the water's edge, grabbing hold of a vine protruding from the edge, hoisting himself up onto land. Fraub lay on the jungle floor, wet and cold, and still being chased by Imps. But relaxation was over. The other Jedi were still in the river!

Corbr ran to the aid of his fellow Jedi, sticking his hand out for one of them to grab.

OOC: This is fun! Very great RP so far!

16. GuNgAnFaN3090

Oct 16, 2008
    OOC: This game is very fun. It's already done better than my last RPG.

IC:

Luke saw that some of his temple family had made it out of the river. This was great! even if he didn't make it, there was still hope for them. At this moment, Luke was no longer aware of what was going on. He lost all feeling and started to sink towards the bottom of the flowing river.

17. Gurthrim_Lah

Gurthrim_Lah Jedi Knight star 4

Oct 19, 2008
    IC: Shaelen Blikit

Shaelen jumped in the cold water and began to swim to the others who jumped in.

When he got to the rest of the group, he heard Jekula say "Grab my hand!" he went past them, the water was so fast and hard to swim in.
    He took a deep breath and dived into the water and grabbed onto the ground and started pulling himself near the direction of the others.
    He kept going, bubbles floating to the top as he let out a few air, until he touched someones leg, he quickly shot up out of the water and let air go into his lungs.
    Shaelen saw that he had grabbed Corbr Fraub, but that does not matter, what does matter is to make sure everyone was safe.

TAG: Anyone.

18. Mister_Master

Mister_Master Jedi Master star 6

Oct 17, 2007
    IC: Arrix Naton

Arrix reached out on all sides searching for something he could use to pull himself out of the water. His hand touched a rock, and he grabbed on. Arrix slowly tried to hoist himself up onto the riverbank. The current was strong, but he was stronger. Arrix strengthened himself in the force, and pulled himself out of the water.

Arrix dropped his lightsaber on the ground, and went over to help the rest of the group. He was just about to help the Twi'Lek out of the water when he saw Luke sink beneath the water. Arrix stopped what he was doing, and dived back in. He immersed himself underneath the water, and grabbed Luke. With his strength, and the help of the force he was able to bring both there heads back up from under the water.

With one hand he held on to Luke, and the other he grasped for anything that could hold onto him. He found it. On the side of the riverbank he found a root sticking out just above the water. He grabbed on to it, and held on as tight as he can. "Help! guys get over here." He yelled over the roar of the river.

TAG: anyone who comes to the rescue.

19. bobmarley

Feb 7, 2009
    OOC: Great RPG by the way Gungan =D=

IC Jekula:

"Ok head count!" Jekula shouted, everyone appeared fine, wet but safe on the riverbank. This is turning out for the better he thought. We're all safe and we're further away from those darn Imperials.

Yet as he turned to survey their surroundings for any suprise threats, his face dropped and he placed his head in his hands. Luke and Arrix were still in the water!

They appeared to be holding on to a root sticking out just above the water. The river was running violently and the gush of the water was so loud he could hardly make out what Arrix was saying,

"Help! guys get over here."

Jekula, without thinking or remembering which side he was on in all this, sprinted in their direction and dived head on into the torrental river. Using all his strength and the powerful Force he helped Arrix and Luke to the side of the river and up onto the riverbank.

"Phew, try not to get yourself killed again Master. Jekula said.

"But at least were safe now" Jekula chuckled, but the look on Luke's face suggested otherwise.

TAG: Gungan, all

20. KithuraVess

KithuraVess Jedi Master star 4

Nov 19, 2008
    OOC: I wish my time zone wasn't 7 hours ahead of the U.S. [face_plain]

IC:
    Sayuri's shuddering breath finally returned to normal. She regretted that she hadn't been able to help anyone but herself; but that would change. "I'll make up for it next time," she said aloud, too deep in thought to realise she was speaking. "It won't happen again."
    Suddenly, her head snapped up. "Something's not right, Master!" she cried. "I think - I think I'm sensing something hostile under the water!"

21. bobmarley

Feb 7, 2009
    OOC: I know same, im 8 hours ahead of the U.S it's rubbish isn't it :_|

IC Jekula:

He heard the panic in Sayuri's voice and spun to see the rippling in the water. It began to bubble and all of a sudden a throng of crystal snakes were jumping out of the water, they could hardly be seen as their scaly flesh was translucent, giving them their name. They also had a very poisonous bite and Jekula was careful to stay right away form the water.

22. KithuraVess

KithuraVess Jedi Master star 4

Nov 19, 2008
    OOC: We should move :p Or perhaps they should.

IC:
    Sayuri leaped backward with a yelp. She'd never seen crystal snakes before; but she'd read enough about them.
    All calm, reasoned thoughts fled - all but one. I will not fail again. Gritting her teeth, she used the Force to push as many of them as far back as she could. A reasonable amount of them ignored her, however, turning their poisonous attention instead to the rest of the group.

23. GuNgAnFaN3090

Oct 16, 2008
    OOC: hey, I'm glad you guys aren't bored...yet...

IC:

Luke choked and gagged as water sputtered out of his lungs. He was on hard ground, that much he could tell. But everything behond that was a mystery. Luke wondered where his temple family was. Were they right next to him? Were they dead?!?! Luke had no idea.

After a moment, Luke could hear voices. He couldn't tell who's voices they were, but at least he was not alone. And perhaps this was his strength returning.

24. Master_Dmentae

Master_Dmentae Jedi Padawan star 4

Jun 17, 2006
    OOC: being that i live in england, you guys all post when im not on, and i cant read pages of posts for the updates, so unless someone can summerise anything i can reply to, im afraid ill have to drop out.

25. Nadia-Oomia

Jan 4, 2009
    IC:

Census reached land and stood on his hands and knees letting the water drip from his face, his back was numb and soon would turn into excruciating pain later on, he decided to walk it off and see if everyone was there. He weaved from person to person but saw two missing.
    "Where's Luke and Arrix?" He thought. Soon he heard voices coming from across the river, he turned to see that it was Luke and Arrix, but then Census heard Sayuri scream behind him, he quickly turned to see what was the matter, but she was just pointing at the water, Census looked over the waters edge but didn't see anything, he looked harder, then he saw it. A whole bunch of crystal snakes, he then backed off the edge of the river. He didn't particularly liked crystal snakes and right now wasn't a good day to start.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.